Rune King Thor Vs Infinity Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
IM is powered by the Source. Who wins?

Black bolt z
IM

Galan007
The most powerful beings IM killed were: Black Racer, Takion and Orion. He also battled Scott Free(possessed by the ALE) to a stalemate, and their battle ultimately destroyed the Source Wall in it's entirety.

Leaning towards him.

Batman-Prime
IM

Stoic
Could someone post the battle that Superman had against the Infinity Man while he was the Agent of the Source. And then once reading it, could someone please come up with a reason that he should be able to defeat Rune King Thor, while putting aside him being the Agent of the Source, and him defeating the characters that he did off panel as the only reasons for him being able to operate on RK Thor's level.

I can understand people saying that he did not want to battle Superman, but when Superman turns around and punches him, and he doesn't simply no sell the hit but instead makes arghh sound bubbles, then most people should automatically have bells and whistles go off in their minds. If the Infinity Man was that powerful, none of Kal's punches should have registered, nor should their scuffle have resembled a competitive match up.

I'd bet real cash that RK Thor could pull Superman's arms off with a smile. I'm just saying that something just didn't add up. Am I alone here?

JakeTheBank
Tbf, RKT didn't have a whole lot of feats under his belt, either, but the feats he did have were really really good.

Personally, I'm undecided.

Sixth_Winged
Well if the source is backing up IM i don't see why he shouldn't win. Seems quite a notch higher than even the gods that were using the asguardians or even odin force.

Without backing though, well really no idea cause RKT having limited feats is a fact too.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
The most powerful beings IM killed were: Black Racer, Takion and Orion. He also battled Scott Free(possessed by the ALE) to a stalemate, and their battle ultimately destroyed the Source Wall in it's entirety.

Leaning towards him. Scott jobbed.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Stoic

d bet real cash that RK Thor could pull Superman's holdsarms off with a smile. I'm just saying that something just didn't add up. Am I alone here? the phuck? Once RKT holds superman's wrists, superman does a lateral shoulder raise and rips rkt's arms clean from his sockets. Superman is that strong. Superman has fought people stronger and more powerful than RTK. In his long history, show me one instance where someone ripped his arms off or came close. And as per this thread, IM wins.

JakeTheBank
I really don't see RKT ripping off Superman's arms. Sure as hell don't see Superman ripping off Thor's arms, let alone RKT's. baka

Diesldude
That works.. smile

guy222
RKT

Golgo13
Thor was in possession of the Rune magic and Odin force? Combined, who thinks equals the Source in power?

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13
Thor was in possession of the Rune magic and Odin force? Combined, who thinks equals the Source in power? When did IM have the full power of the Source?

Golgo13
Yeah, I don't think it was clear if he had the whole power or not, but he was an agent of the Source. Could have had 25%, 50%, I don't remember.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yeah, I don't think it was clear if he had the whole power or not, but he was an agent of the Source. Could have had 25%, 50%, I don't remember.

Could have been 1%

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.