Great Evil Beast Vs PR Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11363/785214-geb1_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/117443/2573786-zeck___molecule_man_large.jpg

DTM
PR would be Post, or Pre, Retcon MM?

Cogito
PR is pre-

Also, no.

Harbinger
Owen has no chance.

Endless Mike
GEB

TheGodKiller
Probably GEB . Although I am leaning towards a stalemate here .

These omnipotent VS omnipotent battles never really work out well .

Galan007
GEB.

Sundipped
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Probably GEB . Although I am leaning towards a stalemate here .

These omnipotent VS omnipotent battles never really work out well .

True.....in which case you just side with your favorite company.

guy222
yes

kevdude
TGEB no contest at all....

guy222
hey kev

DTM
If this is Pre Retcon MM, Ill go with him. The guy was almost on the level of Classic Beyonder, who was millions of times more powerful than the entire Marvel Universe combined. That MM was the second most powerful being in existance, in any reality or dimension, any universe, and by Alot.

Marvel_Mystic
Well isn't the Primal Monitor the true top power in DC, meaning the Presence is second best? And if the GEB is supposed to be half of the Presence essentially... yeah, I'd say PR MM takes this handily.

Golgo13
How would he win? Wasn't there only one thing that could harm GEB? Or was that someone else?

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Golgo13
How would he win? Wasn't there only one thing that could harm GEB? Or was that someone else?

Absolutely nothing harmed the GEB, it just went through everything that was thrown at it.

dynamix
Originally posted by Marvel_Mystic
Well isn't the Primal Monitor the true top power in DC, meaning the Presence is second best?

That's something i still would like an answer to, myself. The last thread ended up in a draw where they each represent different aspect of the DC writing process.

I'll give this to GEB because he was wrecking shop just from waking up from a sleep, i believe. MM despite able to stand up to PR Beyonder was still of very very little threat. GEB's status as regard to the Presence whom is at the moment arguably = to PM (the DC version of Beyonder) should give MM a good fight and probably win the majority. The theory is obviously contingent on whether PM = Presence, though, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.