KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Great Evil Beast Vs PR Molecule Man

Great Evil Beast Vs PR Molecule Man
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Great Evil Beast Vs PR Molecule Man

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 06:30 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

PR would be Post, or Pre, Retcon MM?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 06:58 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

PR is pre-

Also, no.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 12:06 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Owen has no chance.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 01:13 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

GEB

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 01:32 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Probably GEB . Although I am leaning towards a stalemate here .

These omnipotent VS omnipotent battles never really work out well .

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 03:14 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

GEB.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 03:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Probably GEB . Although I am leaning towards a stalemate here .

These omnipotent VS omnipotent battles never really work out well .

True.....in which case you just side with your favorite company.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 03:23 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

yes

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 08:05 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

TGEB no contest at all....

The Word

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 08:07 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

hey kev

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 08:11 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

If this is Pre Retcon MM, Ill go with him. The guy was almost on the level of Classic Beyonder, who was millions of times more powerful than the entire Marvel Universe combined. That MM was the second most powerful being in existance, in any reality or dimension, any universe, and by Alot.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 06:41 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel_Mystic

Well isn't the Primal Monitor the true top power in DC, meaning the Presence is second best? And if the GEB is supposed to be half of the Presence essentially... yeah, I'd say PR MM takes this handily.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 08:10 AM
Marvel_Mystic is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel_Mystic a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel_Mystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

How would he win? Wasn't there only one thing that could harm GEB? Or was that someone else?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 08:18 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Originally posted by Golgo13
How would he win? Wasn't there only one thing that could harm GEB? Or was that someone else?

Absolutely nothing harmed the GEB, it just went through everything that was thrown at it.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 10:43 AM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

Originally posted by Marvel_Mystic
Well isn't the Primal Monitor the true top power in DC, meaning the Presence is second best?

That's something i still would like an answer to, myself. The last thread ended up in a draw where they each represent different aspect of the DC writing process.

I'll give this to GEB because he was wrecking shop just from waking up from a sleep, i believe. MM despite able to stand up to PR Beyonder was still of very very little threat. GEB's status as regard to the Presence whom is at the moment arguably = to PM (the DC version of Beyonder) should give MM a good fight and probably win the majority. The theory is obviously contingent on whether PM = Presence, though, lol.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2012 02:06 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote