DBO Goku vs SSJ4 Gogeta.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
We go by GTs scaling, in 5 years Goku was able to make his base equal his SSJ3 form from Z. DBO is 20 years later after Z, so in 10 years he made his base equal his SSJ3 GT form, add 10 more and he reached a huge level. Goku can go SSJ3. Who wins?

SSJGGogeta
Krillin from DBZ could rape SSJ4 Gogeta. He's not even cannon, and can get cut by glass, as well as have trouble deflecting a planet buster.

AuraAngel
Non-canon=/=weak.

Supra
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Krillin from DBZ could rape SSJ4 Gogeta. He's not even cannon, and can get cut by glass, as well as have trouble deflecting a planet buster.

SS4 Gogeta wrecks Krillen

SSJGGogeta
Except for the fact that SSJ4 Goku got cut by glass, Golden Great ap Baby Vegeta who fought on par with SSJ4 Goku couldn't destroy Earth with one attack, and SSJ4 Gogeta struggled to defend against an planet busting attack. Going by feats and logic, Krillin shits on the GT-verse.

Supra
Except for the fact that SSJ4 Goku got cut by glass, Golden Great ap Baby Vegeta who fought on par with SSJ4 Goku couldn't destroy Earth with one attack, and SSJ4 Gogeta struggled to defend against an planet busting attack. Going by feats and logic, Krillin shits on the GT-verse.

You Logic is flawed and Gogeta wrecks entire DBZ and GT Universe.

SSJGGogeta
How is my logic flawed when you're the one who can't seem to poke any holes in it? Gogeta does wreck the entire DBZ and GT verse(excluding Vegetto because of Gogeta's time limit), but not SSJ4 Gogeta. Super Gogeta.

If any GT character is so strong, show a feat of them being able to destroy more than a planet, in fact, show me a statement OR a feat, which I know you can't because no one in GT can bust more than a planet. In DBZ they can bust galaxy's and even universes with one condensed attack. Again, if my logic is flawed, prove it to be, don't just say MY logic is flawed.

Supra
Gogeta could wreck the whole DBZ universe in seconds man, be reasonable. S4 Gogeta is beyond god power. He is all that is. You are disgracing your own name who you intend on naming yourself after. Even SS Gogeta could wreck all of DBZ Universe. SS Gogeta could wipe the floor with Shenlong as well.

SSJGGogeta
I wasn't talking about DBZ Super Gogeta when I said "GT-verse". Super Gogeta isn't in GT, only SSJ4 Gogeta. You obviously understand nothing of what I typed. Goku in base can destroy galaxies casually with gestures in DBZ, and SSJ4 Goku couldn't contest to the power of a blast that couldn't even destroy the Earth. GT is ridiculously non-cannon, and the power levels are retarded, as Kid Goku from DB could withstand temperatures 7 times hotter than the suns core, while SSJ4 Goku got burned from 6,000 degrees celsius. SSJ4 Gogeta is nothing to Saiyan saga Vegeta, and would get wrecked by Namek saga Krillin. However, yes, DBZ Super Gogeta can easily solo BOTH verses, excluding Super Vegetto.

The reason is because Super Vegetto is slightly weaker than Gogeta, but Gogeta can only stay fused for 30 minutes and Vegetto could definitely survive 30 minutes against him, considering they both have instant transmission and Vegetto stays fused permanently. Plus, when did it ever say Gogeta had godly power at all? He is not "all that is", lol, he is the fusion of two Saiyans. SSJG Gogeta would be godly, as the title implies, but would still have a limit at some point.

For example, while SSJG Gogeta could wreck nearly anyone from all of fiction with a gesture, pit him against TOAA or MOM and he is erased from existence with a though. That's just how stupid some characters in Marvel/DC are. They are the literal embodiments of GOD, and Super Saiyan God is just a name, just a form that uses godly ki. However, the STILL have a limit, which is proven by DBZBOTG when Goku loses to Bills who's using only 70% of his full power.

However, I think SSJG Gogeta might have a chance against TOAA if he wielded the infinity gauntlet... probably just wishful thinking though... whoever made TOAA, MOM, etc. must have a microscopic dick, to need to overcompensate so much.

Anyway, back on topic, GT gets wrecked by Krillin, including Gogeta from GT, but not Gogeta from DBZ.

Supra
You have no proof Goku base in base can destroy galaxies. Nothing Krillen can do hurts S4 Gogeta. Nothing can hurt him, S4 Gogeta is all that is. He is a god without being a god.

Supra
And SS Gogeta wrecks SS Vegetto.

SSJGGogeta
First, I think it's important to define what a power level is. An ordinary human has a power level of 5. It takes 27 PSI to crack open a human skull. In the first episode of Dragonball, Goku has a power level of 10. In that episode he is hit by a car and shot in the head by Bulma. Even a shot from a 9mm gun is over 30,000 PSI. Goku did not even bleed from that shot. The difference of 5 to 10 is a LOT more than double. This trend continues when Master Roshi blows up the moon with a power level of 140. The moon is about an 83rd of the weight of the Earth in mass. That's over 150 sextillion pounds worth of mass destroyed in a single shot. That is less than Pre Crisis Superman has been shown to lift with 1 arm, when he lifted 4 septillion pounds. Even so, it's an important thing to note.

It appears power levels do not scale linearly. It seems that each power level is more significant than the previous. If this pattern continues indefinitely, it's possible Goku is stronger than, or at least as strong as Pre Crisis Superman as early as the first episode of Dragonball z with his power level of over 950. During his fight with Vegeta, Vegeta threatens to blow up the Earth with a power level of 18,000. Some think that is a bluff, I think that would be out of character with Vegeta's personality, but that's another debate entirely.

Anywho, with the way power levels increase in DBZ, by the end of the Frieza saga Goku was likely capable of mass destruction on a galactic scale. Which brings me to my next point. Some will call this next point non-canon in the extreme as this is a movie reference. If you wish to do that, that's your choice. I do believe the movies follow the same "rules" as the anime/manga though. There is actually one power level stated to be higher than SS Frieza saga Goku. According to V-Jump magazing, LSS Broly has a power level of 1.4 billion.

Broly destroys the entire South Galaxy in his movie. That's a rather misleading term though, and doesn't mean what you think it does. In real life, a galaxy is 50-100 billion planets. There are about 600 sextillion planets in the observable universe. The South Galaxy in DBZ is not a typical real life galaxy, it is one quarter of the universe, as the other "galaxies". So assuming our universes are the same size, Broly destroyed about 150 sextillion planets in one blast. I believe it's been shown that at higher super saiyan forms, possibly as early as FPSS, Goku is stronger than Broly. As a super saiyan 3, Goku is certainly more powerful than Broly, and super saiyan 3s have been shown to be able to break the laws of reality, as demonstrated by blowing holes in dimensions, warping reality(Janemba) to the point where laws of physics were re-written, etc. So SSJ3 Goku could destroy the universe, as could fat Janemba, Super Buu, and many others in DBZ, maybe even reality itself.

Plus, you're stupid. Gogeta is not god, and loses to Vegetto. Prove he doesn't.

Supra
First, I think it's important to define what a power level is. An ordinary human has a power level of 5. It takes 27 PSI to crack open a human skull. In the first episode of Dragonball, Goku has a power level of 10. In that episode he is hit by a car and shot in the head by Bulma. Even a shot from a 9mm gun is over 30,000 PSI. Goku did not even bleed from that shot. The difference of 5 to 10 is a LOT more than double. This trend continues when Master Roshi blows up the moon with a power level of 140. The moon is about an 83rd of the weight of the Earth in mass. That's over 150 sextillion pounds worth of mass destroyed in a single shot. That is less than Pre Crisis Superman has been shown to lift with 1 arm, when he lifted 4 septillion pounds. Even so, it's an important thing to note.

It appears power levels do not scale linearly. It seems that each power level is more significant than the previous. If this pattern continues indefinitely, it's possible Goku is stronger than, or at least as strong as Pre Crisis Superman as early as the first episode of Dragonball z with his power level of over 950. During his fight with Vegeta, Vegeta threatens to blow up the Earth with a power level of 18,000. Some think that is a bluff, I think that would be out of character with Vegeta's personality, but that's another debate entirely.

Anywho, with the way power levels increase in DBZ, by the end of the Frieza saga Goku was likely capable of mass destruction on a galactic scale. Which brings me to my next point. Some will call this next point non-canon in the extreme as this is a movie reference. If you wish to do that, that's your choice. I do believe the movies follow the same "rules" as the anime/manga though. There is actually one power level stated to be higher than SS Frieza saga Goku. According to V-Jump magazing, LSS Broly has a power level of 1.4 billion.

Broly destroys the entire South Galaxy in his movie. That's a rather misleading term though, and doesn't mean what you think it does. In real life, a galaxy is 50-100 billion planets. There are about 600 sextillion planets in the observable universe. The South Galaxy in DBZ is not a typical real life galaxy, it is one quarter of the universe, as the other "galaxies". So assuming our universes are the same size, Broly destroyed about 150 sextillion planets in one blast. I believe it's been shown that at higher super saiyan forms, possibly as early as FPSS, Goku is stronger than Broly. As a super saiyan 3, Goku is certainly more powerful than Broly, and super saiyan 3s have been shown to be able to break the laws of reality, as demonstrated by blowing holes in dimensions, warping reality(Janemba) to the point where laws of physics were re-written, etc. So SSJ3 Goku could destroy the universe, as could fat Janemba, Super Buu, and many others in DBZ, maybe even reality itself.

Plus, you're stupid. Gogeta is not god, and loses to Vegetto. Prove he doesn't.

I said hes a god without being a god, read before you say something I never said. You might want to change your name to Vegetto, Gogeta owns Vegetto.

All Vegetto does is mess around then gets his ass absorbed. Gogeta gets down to business and wrecks people on site and takes out the trash.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Supra
I said hes a god without being a god, read before you say something I never said. You might want to change your name to Vegetto, Gogeta owns Vegetto.

All Vegetto does is mess around then gets his ass absorbed. Gogeta gets down to business and wrecks people on site and takes out the trash.

Saying "he's a god without being a god", IS saying he's a god, dumb ass. It's called a paradox, which a retard like you would accidentally create during normal conversation. Again, the old Kai said potara fusion was superior because of the "no time limit" thing, so, while Gogeta is slightly stronger, Vegetto could hold him off until he unfused, and then easily defeat Goku and Vegeta.

Vegetto intentionally got absorbed, and even said so in the manga. The daizenshuu explained Gogeta used his full might to destroy Janemba quickly, as his earlier examples of evolution and adaptation proved if he didn't finish him quickly, he would have grown too powerful for Gogeta to defeat.

Supra
Saying "he's a god without being a god", IS saying he's a god, dumb ass. It's called a paradox, which a retard like you would accidentally create during normal conversation. Again, the old Kai said potara fusion was superior because of the "no time limit" thing, so, while Gogeta is slightly stronger, Vegetto could hold him off until he unfused, and then easily defeat Goku and Vegeta.

Vegetto intentionally got absorbed, and even said so in the manga. The daizenshuu explained Gogeta used his full might to destroy Janemba quickly, as his earlier examples of evolution and adaptation proved if he didn't finish him quickly, he would have grown too powerful for Gogeta to defeat.

No he could not even stop Buu as Vegetto, show me Gogeta ever getting bested by anyone? You can't. You don't understand the power of Gogeta..its sad. Did you see galaxies alining or anything happen when Vegetto was born. Vegetto was plain stupid.

Now go change your name to Vegetto because Gogeta wins.

SSJGGogeta
Vegetto admitted several times he could easily destroy Buu completely, as he even demonstrated by destroying part of his matter with a simple kiai shout. Gogeta has never been bested by anyone because he was only in ONE movie, and for like 15 seconds. Vegetto has never been bested either, and he was in several episodes.

I'm not changing my name, because I like Gogeta MUCH more than Vegetto, but if Gogeta fought Vegetto, he would lose unless his fusion lasted more than thirty minutes, maybe around 45, and he could definitely win if he had an hour. But he doesn't. He has thirty minutes, and a power level very similar to Gogeta's.

Galaxies didn't align when Gogeta was fused, lol. His aura out-shown everything in the universe and briefly consumed it. The kai's said that fusing with the potara's was superior to the dance, as it granted similar power, but didn't have a time limit. Gogeta doesn't technically even exist in the cannon timeline, lol.

Galan007
Originally posted by The Merchant
We go by GTs scaling, in 5 years Goku was able to make his base equal his SSJ3 form from Z. DBO is 20 years later after Z, so in 10 years he made his base equal his SSJ3 GT form, add 10 more and he reached a huge level. Goku can go SSJ3. Who wins? Okay...

As you said, base GT Goku~SSJ3 Z Goku. Since we know that a SSJ3 boosts a Saiyan's base-level power by 400x, it means that Goku had increased his power by around 400x in 5 years.

So if we are assuming that Goku was able to increase his power by 400x every 5 years, it means his base form in this thread would be around 1,600x> SSJ3 Z Goku.

If we assume the SSJ multipliers stayed constant, then it puts his SSJ form at 8,000x> SSJ3 Z Goku, his SSJ2 form at 16,000x> SSJ3 Z Goku, and his SSJ3 form at 64,000x> SSJ3 Z Goku.

That being said, was SSJ4 Gogeta 64,000x> SSJ3 Z Goku? I suppose it's possible, but I doubt it.

Supra
Vegetto admitted several times he could easily destroy Buu completely, as he even demonstrated by destroying part of his matter with a simple kiai shout. Gogeta has never been bested by anyone because he was only in ONE movie, and for like 15 seconds. Vegetto has never been bested either, and he was in several episodes.

I'm not changing my name, because I like Gogeta MUCH more than Vegetto, but if Gogeta fought Vegetto, he would lose unless his fusion lasted more than thirty minutes, maybe around 45, and he could definitely win if he had an hour. But he doesn't. He has thirty minutes, and a power level very similar to Gogeta's.

Galaxies didn't align when Gogeta was fused, lol. His aura out-shown everything in the universe and briefly consumed it. The kai's said that fusing with the potara's was superior to the dance, as it granted similar power, but didn't have a time limit. Gogeta doesn't technically even exist in the cannon timeline, lol.

By your logic a cannon krillen beats SS4 Gogeta non cannon, your a complete idiot. What world do you live in. Lets all make threads about cannon krillen vs every person thats non cannon and say he wins.

SSJGGogeta
By your logic a cannon krillen beats SS4 Gogeta non cannon, your a complete idiot. What world do you live in. Lets all make threads about cannon krillen vs every person thats non cannon and say he wins.

First of all, it's "you're", not "your".

Secondly, simple logic says a star/solar system buster that goes so FTL that he can outpace Yamcha easily, who is faster than DB Tien who could punch and move FTL, would easily beat a planet buster who moves slower than Nappa(and still rapes his opponent, proving Omega is a pussy-fart). Cannon Cell stomps all of DBGT without breaking a sweat at once, including SSJ4 Gogeta.

I live on Earth obviously. You apparently live in your own fabricated world of delusion where GT is cannon and I'M the retard in this equation. Go **** your mother some more please, dipshit, and leave the debating to adults.

Supra

Secondly, simple logic says a star/solar system buster that goes so FTL that he can outpace Yamcha easily, who is faster than DB Tien who could punch and move FTL, would easily beat a planet buster who moves slower than Nappa(and still rapes his opponent, proving Omega is a pussy-fart). Cannon Cell stomps all of DBGT without breaking a sweat at once, including SSJ4 Gogeta.

I live on Earth obviously. You apparently live in your own fabricated world of delusion where GT is cannon and I'M the retard in this equation. Go **** your mother some more please, dipshit, and leave the debating to adults.

Really?

Based

I'm not changing my name, because I like Gogeta MUCH more than Vegetto, but if Gogeta fought Vegetto, he would lose unless his fusion lasted more than thirty minutes, maybe around 45, and he could definitely win if he had an hour.

Gogeta could have permanent fusion and he'd still lose.

Supra
Originally posted by Based
Gogeta could have permanent fusion and he'd still lose.

And this?

@ Supra: *SIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHH* I already explained this. Gogeta is slightly superior in overall strength, but Vegetto is superior as he would be able to hold out against Gogeta until he unfused. It's a simple concept that the old Kai explained. Vegetto is superior, as in he would ultimately win in a fight with the series limitations. However, Gogeta would win in a fight where his fusion was somehow permanent. That's all there is to it.

Based
Gogeta is inferior in every way to Vegetto. Don't know how many times it must be said.

Supra
Originally posted by Based
Gogeta is inferior in every way to Vegetto. Don't know how many times it must be said.

So SS Gogeta is wrong in saying he is stronger?

SSJGGogeta

Again, you are twisting my words to try and make them seem to be in your favor. Gogeta is superior in overall strength, but he would lose in a cannon fight because Vegetto doesn't have a time limit and could endure Gogeta's onslaught for thirty minutes to kill Goku and Vegeta with a kiai shout.

Stop spouting lies to try and make things go your way. You're a sore loser, and you're making yourself look retarded again.

Supra
How am I twisting your words, you said he was stronger, OP stated before you said he was stronger that the fusion was permanent.

Gogeta wins this thread.

Even given the 30 min time constraint, he could summon that spirit bomb and desimate Vegetto just like he did Janemba in 3 seconds. No matter how you want to spin it, Gogeta has stronger shown feats then Vegetto's guesstimated strength's you all want to revel in and you want to take comic releif characters as actual truth's when they can't even save themselves..they have to have Goku do all the work for them and they sit back and watch from a crystal ball.

SSJGGogeta
How am I twisting your words, you said he was stronger, OP stated before you said he was stronger that the fusion was permanent.

Gogeta wins this thread.

Even given the 30 min time constraint, he could summon that spirit bomb and desimate Vegetto just like he did Janemba in 3 seconds. No matter how you want to spin it, Gogeta has stronger shown feats then Vegetto's guesstimated strength's you all want to revel in and you want to take comic releif characters as actual truth's when they can't even save themselves..they have to have Goku do all the work for them and they sit back and watch from a crystal ball.

For the last ****ing time, Gogeta can't/hasn't use/d spirit bomb. It looked nothing like spirit bomb, and was rainbow colored, as well as the size of a tennis ball, whereas spirit bomb is a multi-mile in diameter massive ball of pure blue energy. They are completely different, and if it was a spirit bomb, it was less than 1/1000th the size of the one used against kid Buu, and proves Janemba to be pitifully weak compared to Buu, which he isn't(i.e. Stop using flawed logic, you're making your favorite character look weak.).

Whatever, Gogeta wins this thread, but in a cannon fight, he loses. You just had to give him extra abilities to give him a chance, which is pitiful.

Just because the Kai's can't hurt Buu doesn't mean they're weak. They were each a thousand times stronger than Frieza. Buu was just completely different. Again, Gogeta would lose in an actual fight. It's been endlessly proven. This thread is completely retarded and pointless.

Supra
For the last ****ing time, Gogeta can't/hasn't use/d spirit bomb. It looked nothing like spirit bomb, and was rainbow colored, as well as the size of a tennis ball, whereas spirit bomb is a multi-mile in diameter massive ball of pure blue energy. They are completely different, and if it was a spirit bomb, it was less than 1/1000th the size of the one used against kid Buu, and proves Janemba to be pitifully weak compared to Buu, which he isn't(i.e. Stop using flawed logic, you're making your favorite character look weak.).

Whatever, Gogeta wins this thread, but in a cannon fight, he loses. You just had to give him extra abilities to give him a chance, which is pitiful.

Just because the Kai's can't hurt Buu doesn't mean they're weak. They were each a thousand times stronger than Frieza. Buu was just completely different. Again, Gogeta would lose in an actual fight. It's been endlessly proven. This thread is completely retarded and pointless.

And this?

Impediment

I'm getting pretty tired of people not listening to me. I suppose that some people are mistaking my kindness for weakness. Well, I'm handing out temp bans now.

Maybe I need to speak Latin, or Greek, or Sanskrit because, obviously, nobody understands me.

Back to topic, everyone. The next person to bash gets an automatic temp ban.

BloodRawEngine

Unless SSJ4 Gogeta is being taken into account, then yes. Otherwise, even without a time limit, Gogeta is inferior by way of the Fusion dance creating inherently less powerful beings than what the Potara does with the same characters in the same situation ie, a SSJ4 Vegeto would've also been more powerful than SSJ4 Gogeta. The Fusion combines only the equalized-thus on one end's case, reduced-powers of two people, the Potara combines the FULL powers of them and, at least in Vegeto's case, multiplies that combination. Gogeta's only claim to victory in this thread is SSJ4 if it's being counted.

Yamcha
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
Unless SSJ4 Gogeta is being taken into account, then yes. Otherwise, even without a time limit, Gogeta is inferior by way of the Fusion dance creating inherently less powerful beings than what the Potara does with the same characters in the same situation ie, a SSJ4 Vegeto would've also been more powerful than SSJ4 Gogeta. The Fusion combines only the equalized-thus on one end's case, reduced-powers of two people, the Potara combines the FULL powers of them and, at least in Vegeto's case, multiplies that combination. Gogeta's only claim to victory in this thread is SSJ4 if it's being counted. thumb up

This 110%

cdtm
The Fusion combines only the equalized-thus on one end's case, reduced-powers of two people, the Potara combines the FULL powers of them and, at least in Vegeto's case, multiplies that combination. Gogeta's only claim to victory in this thread is SSJ4 if it's being counted.

When was it stated the potara multiplied power?

Power levels needing to be reduced/equalized pre fusion doesn't necessarily prove their combined powers are similarly restricted after they become a single, unified being.

BloodRawEngine
That's kind of exactly what it means. If that weren't the case, then there'd've been no need for a more powerful individual to lower their power to begin with. It's simple as that. If anything, the Namekian fusion is potentially more effective.

Supra
Unless SSJ4 Gogeta is being taken into account, then yes. Otherwise, even without a time limit, Gogeta is inferior by way of the Fusion dance creating inherently less powerful beings than what the Potara does with the same characters in the same situation ie, a SSJ4 Vegeto would've also been more powerful than SSJ4 Gogeta. The Fusion combines only the equalized-thus on one end's case, reduced-powers of two people, the Potara combines the FULL powers of them and, at least in Vegeto's case, multiplies that combination. Gogeta's only claim to victory in this thread is SSJ4 if it's being counted.

I'm sorry man but this counts as a win.

mlVtQDVrNns

BloodRawEngine
Against Vegeto, no it doesn't. Unless there's a concrete piece of info that can indicate that video putting him above someone who was able to more soundly deal with a more powerful villain as a PIECE OF CANDY (on top of what I already said previously), tht video counts for nothing.

Supra
Against Vegeto, no it doesn't. Unless there's a concrete piece of info that can indicate that video putting him above someone who was able to more soundly deal with a more powerful villain as a PIECE OF CANDY (on top of what I already said previously), tht video counts for nothing.

There is nothing concrete other then the fact Gogeta beat Janemba and formed a Super Saijen Fusion, and the Porta Rings formed a base version and they had to test there power's out for a whole episode to see what lvl they where at, still could not beat Buu and then had to power up to Super Saijen.

SSJGGogeta
There is nothing concrete other then the fact Gogeta beat Janemba and formed a Super Saijen Fusion, and the Porta Rings formed a base version and they had to test there power's out for a whole episode to see what lvl they where at, still could not beat Buu and then had to power up to Super Saijen.

Gogeta starting as SSJ means nothing. Unless Gotenks could also stomp Gogeta and Vegetto, because he fused from base Goten and Trunks to SSJ3 Gotenks in Wrath of the Dragon. Gogeta went SSJ immediately because Janemba would have beat him otherwise. Again, it was stated in the manga that potara was superior. Gogeta loses.

Supra
Gogeta starting as SSJ means nothing. Unless Gotenks could also stomp Gogeta and Vegetto, because he fused from base Goten and Trunks to SSJ3 Gotenks in Wrath of the Dragon. Gogeta went SSJ immediately because Janemba would have beat him otherwise. Again, it was stated in the manga that potara was superior. Gogeta loses.

This isn't even the right thread, why are we talking about this here anyways?

Back on Topic

SS4 Gogeta Wins

SSJGGogeta
This isn't even the right thread, why are we talking about this here anyways?

Back on Topic

SS4 Gogeta Wins LOL you were the one who brought up that Vegetto was weaker than Gogeta again.

Anyway, Goku managed to get stronger in base form from ten years, than he was in SSJ3. 20 years would be more than enough for his SSJ2-3 to be far over SSJ4 Gogeta when he fought Omega.

Supra
LOL you were the one who brought up that Vegetto was weaker than Gogeta again.

Anyway, Goku managed to get stronger in base form from ten years, than he was in SSJ3. 20 years would be more than enough for his SSJ2-3 to be far over SSJ4 Gogeta when he fought Omega.

We are never going to agree on this, can we talk about something else?

SSJGGogeta
We are never going to agree on this, can we talk about something else?

THERE IS NOTHING TO AGREE ABOUT. SSJ4 GOGETA FROM THE OMEGA FIGHT GETS RAPED BY SSJ2-3 GOKU AFTER 20 YEARS OF NON-STOP TRAINING, IN WHICH TIME HE HAS SHOWN TO BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A 50,000% BOOST. SSJ4 GOGETA IS NOWHERE NEAR THAT MUCH STRONGER THAN SSJ4 GOKU. He loses, just as he does against Vegetto, who was stated to be superior in cannon manga.

BloodRawEngine

That just does a better job of implying Vegeto in base form is more powerful than Gogeta in SSJ form considering he was still more powerful than Buu there as well, just not by as mile-high a margin. It doesn't help that in the manga, Vegeto went SSJ the moment after forming before even fighting Buu.

Supra
That just does a better job of implying Vegeto in base form is more powerful than Gogeta in SSJ form considering he was still more powerful than Buu there as well, just not by as mile-high a margin. It doesn't help that in the manga, Vegeto went SSJ the moment after forming before even fighting Buu.

Please post a clip of this shown, because I have non showing this happening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.