What mach is the raikage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
Is there any calculations on how fast the raikages are?
Guy is calc at around mach 7 or 8 and if the raikage is the fastest do you think he is double digit?

NemeBro
dadudemon apparently debunked that calc.

Nephthys
Voting for mach 8 for personal reasons. shifty

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by NemeBro
dadudemon apparently debunked that calc.

Do you have the link?

Originally posted by Nephthys
Voting for mach 8 for personal reasons. shifty

That's nice.

wakkawakkawakka
I'm actually curious about this myself. by extention do we know exactly how fast Naruto is in KMC mode(I think he's about Mach 5/6 in Sage Mode but I'm not sure)

Mach 8 seems kind of slow for the Raikage but I can't see him any higher than Mach 14 personally: don't ask me how I got that number no expression

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I'm actually curious about this myself. by extention do we know exactly how fast Naruto is in KMC mode(I think he's about Mach 5/6 in Sage Mode but I'm not sure)

Mach 8 seems kind of slow for the Raikage but I can't see him any higher than Mach 14 personally: don't ask me how I got that number no expression

Sm mode naruto was calc at 11-14.5 as the one where he was calc at mach 5 was debunked and reevaluated. So that means a large amount of characters in naruto are apparently double digit. That and part 1 guy was calc at mach 5.8 ill try to find the links.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Sm mode naruto was calc at 11-14.5 as the one where he was calc at mach 5 was debunked and reevaluated. So that means a large amount of characters in naruto are apparently double digit. That and part 1 guy was calc at mach 5.8 ill try to find the links.

I though that was for the Rasenshuriken but I'll just take your word for it since I don't feel like searching for calcs at the moment(posting with a phone is hard). Well A definitely has to be faster that that though that sounds abit weird since supposedly every Bleach character bar Dangai Ichigo is around Mach 10 IIRC: I only mention this since Bleach character were usually faster than Naruto character up until about a year or two ago.

Rikudo sennin
I though that was for the Rasenshuriken but I'll just take your word for it since I don't feel like searching for calcs at the moment(posting with a phone is hard). Well A definitely has to be faster that that though that sounds abit weird since supposedly every Bleach character bar Dangai Ichigo is around Mach 10 IIRC: I only mention this since Bleach character were usually faster than Naruto character up until about a year or two ago.

Wait where did you hear they were all double digit? Bleach characters are definitely not that fast and pre skip g2 luffy is considered to be so damn fast cuz he is double digit I doubt he would be considered so fast if most bleach characters were that speed.

wakkawakkawakka
I'd try to look for the site whee the actual numbers were from but it'll be a moment before I can post: once again typing with phone sucks. Not sure about the other Bleach characters but Dangai Ichigo should definitely be about Mach 10.

Astner

Rikudo sennin

wakkawakkawakka
I'm pretty sure this is combat speed for the Riakage that's being speculated unless you were still referring to the Bleach comparison I tried to make.

Astner
I'm pretty sure this is combat speed for the Riakage that's being speculated unless you were still referring to the Bleach comparison I tried to make.
How do you define combat speed?

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Astner
How do you define combat speed?

As in the speed used to deliver attacks or dodge attacks: I'd incorporate reaction time in it as well but not sure how that would work.

oh and the site for the revised Bleach calc for Dangai Ichigo is here:
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=16299&page=2

Rikudo sennin
As in the speed used to deliver attacks or dodge attacks: I'd incorporate reaction time in it as well but not sure how that would work.

oh and the site for the revised Bleach calc for Dangai Ichigo is here:
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=16299&page=2

What a weird calc he has to be higher than that he is the strongest character seen in his verse there is no way g2 luffy can still be faster than him. It's insane.

Q99
As in the speed used to deliver attacks or dodge attacks:

Yea, and stuff like short-range burst speed.

A lot of characters can go fast over short distances but not travel at those rates.

dadudemon
Do you have the link?

Yes, I do:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=13311964&userid%3A66591#post13311964

Don't mind the typos but it shows am much more accurate depiction of his average speed during that "feat".

Originally posted by dadudemon
If anything, my calc is off by being overgenerous because Lee's clothes and the sand would provide resistance to Lee's foot falling down...so the 44 m/s or 88 m/s could be too generous.

Also, we don't know how long Lee was at a 'resting' state by the time Gai got over there so it could be much much lower than 44 m/s.

Still, my calc puts guy at 4-8 times faster than the world's fastest man: Usain Bolt. So Gai is definitely super human. Just not that stupid mach 5 shit the other dude posted.

I also destroyed the Naruto "calc" because it is absolutely worthless. You'll have to read the thread to get context: click "post" in my quoted title/header to be taken to the thread which links to the OBD crap "calcs".

Which I should definitely systematically destroy. That calc has MANY more problems than the Gai calc. Seriously, I can't believe such stupidity is allowed to run rampant on OBD and those calcs left standing as "legit". It's as if no one there has a clear understanding of how real science or physics work and they just mash together concepts into freakish Frankenstein calculations.

Here are all the problems with that calculation:

1. Sasuke's arm is not swinging, it was stabbing: a stabbing motion is slower than an arm swinging motion. This is simple rotation physics: a swing has the arm almost fully extended. A stabbing motion has the arm bent at the elbow. The stab wasn't quite top down like the sword slices measured on Mythbusters so the benefit of gravity is not there to help the arm move faster. So even if the same exact forces are applied to moving that kunai as applied to a top-down swing, the arm cannot move as fast, at the very end, because it is bent (see forces applied to a lever arm, over time, in your physics 201 textbook) and semi-thrusting and semi-swinging in a rotation motion. Loss of length of lever arm? Loss of maximum speed. So an equal application of the Mythbusters swing fails here.

2. The mythbusters calculation measured 6ms to slice through 7 inches. They said on the show that they found 'the best'. I would take this to mean that they are among the best modern Samurai swordsman they could find in CA. Here's where the calculation goes horribly wrong: they measured the peak speed at which the SWORD moved through the bamboo bundles NOT their arm speed. They were measuring the blade speed. Because of how a lever arm moves in a rotation, the speed at the hands will be significantly slower than the speed at the tip of the sword. This is also a lever arm thing (like above) but it is rotational lever arms. This is known as angular velocity. The speed at their hands would be significantly lower than the speed at the tip of the sword...like...much slower. So in order to calculate the velocity at his fingers, you'd need to know the length of his lever arm and his velocity in radians. That cannot be determined from what we know. The use of this Mythbusters feat is not translatable, in a physics sense, to this speed feat from Sasuke because of points 1 and 2.

3. The speed of the sword, as mentioned in point 1, would be faster than Sasuke's stabbing motion because of the lever arm distance mentioned in point #2 and gravity assisting with the slicing speed.

4. The actual speed of the slicing motion was calculated wrong, as well.

7 inches in 6 ms.

7 inches = 2.54cm*7 inches = 17.7800 cm

17.78 cm/100 (to find meter) = 0.1778 m

0.1778 m / 0.006 s (this is 6 ms) = 29.63

29.63 m/s is the ACTUAL velocity of the swinging samurai sword.

So his math is wrong...and it is wrong against his favor. WTF?

5. Sasuke is taller than being portrayed by the measures. The blue segment being used to measure Sasuke's height is just wrong. Sasuke, in the first image, is standing with his feet apart. That can reduce his overall height. Besides the non sequitur use of his arms in the stabbing calculation, there is also the error in height that was used for the calculation. There's also the problem of him not standing straight up: his had is slightly hunkered. Then he is leaning slightly on his right leg. Using myself as a measure, I stood straight up (I'm 5'10"wink and then stood with my feet shoulder width apart, with a lean to the right, with my head slightly lowered like Sasuke's. There was a 4.5 inch difference in height. Since Sasuke is shorter than I am, let's use 4 inches. That's 10.16 cm.

So the arm length measure now becomes different. Also, measuring with a rule on your screen is quite dumb/lame. The best measure, because it will be the same on everyone's computer, is using pixels. Just zoom in enough and count them. I am not going through the calculation, again, but 10.16 cm needs to be removed from Sasuke's height in the calculated speed feat.

6. Naruto was coming to a stop in the very next panel but was sliding mad crazy on the water (it's like he's skiing...just look at it). That means his final resting point was farther than the one where we see Sasuke. That will significantly lower the measure. Doing a visual, I estimate Naruto's distance to be about 3 meters away from Sasuke, at the most.

So what did we learn from this? 6 major areas of flaws that show the calculation not only has bad math but atrocious concept execution. As the variables stand, the feat is incalculable. We just don't know how fast Sasuke's stabbing motion was and we have no idea how long and how far Naruto was sliding on the water before we see that panel (look at the water streams...looks like .5 meters to 1 meter).

So the feat must be thrown out, in my opinion.

The best "base" Naruto speed feat we have is an actual second count down where Naruto closes the gap with Pain (Nagato) during Naruto's 5 second, on panel, count down. Why was that not used? I'll tell you why: it would vastly reduce Naruto's base speed.

This makes me wonder how many of the calculations in the wiki are either plain wrong or significantly off. I know with Edward's profile, they have his strength horribly under estimated. Edward says they are thousands of time stronger than humans (or a thousand). The average human male (in shape, not this modern sedentary version that we are, now..I can almost get 300 lbs, myself) can clean and jerk over 150lbs. Using a low end estimate of only 1000 times stronger, that means Edward can clean and jerk 150,000 pounds. That's 75 tons.

Why was that canon statement made by Edward, who is one of the most educated people in their universe (Edward said that the only person who has read more books than him is Carlisle and twilight vampires have eidetic memory (from book 4)). So why would Edward be a biased source or an inaccurate source? Based on the strength feat I calculated for his "tree pushover" feat, his strength jumped well into the hundreds of tonnes (not tons) of force, thus proving Edward's statement about "thousands" of time stronger to be accurate. That's just an example of one of the areas that OBD is definitely wrong with their calculated measures.

Rikudo sennin
Yes, I do:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=13311964&userid%3A66591#post13311964

Don't mind the typos but it shows am much more accurate depiction of his average speed during that "feat".

I also destroyed the Naruto "calc" because it is absolutely worthless. You'll have to read the thread to get context: click "post" in my quoted title/header to be taken to the thread which links to the OBD crap "calcs".

Was the first link to debunk gai's base speed?

Im not sure what the second calc is for can you like just tell me the character it pertains and the final answer?

Astner

dadudemon
Was the first link to debunk gai's base speed?

Yes.

Here is the thing I was debunking:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=715365

Base Naruto.

And there is no final answer. I just showed why the base naruto "calc" has to be thrown out as just plain idiocy/rubbish.

Here is the link to the stuff I was destroying:
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=687037

The pulverization of rock isn't linear to mass. On top of that, it wasn't a shock-wave, because only the mountain was affected. Shock-waves are omnidirectional.

But let me illustrate this with a counter-example, because I'm lazy. Imagine if you collide two sword at mach 10. The swords weigh, say two kilogram each.

The maximal energy of that shock-wave—according to Newtonian physics—would be: (4/2)*(340*10)^2 ≈ 23 MJ, or 6.4 kWh.

And that's the energy at impact, it would reduce quadratically over the distance to that mountain.

Do you see what I mean now about the OBD "calcs" being rubbish? They have no basic concepts of physics and just mash things together and hope it sticks. I get irritated reading those threads. However, some of them do readily admit that they do not know what they are doing so I can overlook their attempts.

Astner
Do you see what I mean now about the OBD "calcs" being rubbish? They have no basic concepts of physics and just mash things together and hope it sticks. I get irritated reading those threads. However, some of them do readily admit that they do not know what they are doing so I can overlook their attempts.
I'm not even sure why the Outskirt battledome calculations are used here. They're based off of pseudo scientific applications of formulas that produces results counter-intuitive to the quantification of the phenomena.

I'm not too up-to-date with the forum, but when I posted there people would only refute calculations if they had a grudge against the poster making them, or a bias against the consequences of the result.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they have some decent calculations over there. What I'm trying to say is, make sure that the calculation you're using is right. At the very least, don't post a calculation you haven't read.

wakkawakkawakka

psycho gundam
Is there any calculations on how fast the raikages are?
slower than this:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/b1.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/b2.jpg

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
slower than this:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/b1.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/b2.jpg

How is he slower then then that if he is the fastest character alongside his dad other than naruto and minato.

psycho gundam
crossed the farthest distance in the shortest amount of time without using time-space techs.

come at me

NemeBro
What a weird calc he has to be higher than that he is the strongest character seen in his verse there is no way g2 luffy can still be faster than him. It's insane. Oh look, it's Rikudo Sennin revealing his agenda.

Why can't he be faster?

Samurai100
I'm pretty sure there were some OBD calcs putting Bleach chars at Mach 20.. not sure if they're right though

dadudemon
Originally posted by Samurai100
I'm pretty sure there were some OBD calcs putting Bleach chars at Mach 20.. not sure if they're right though

lol, the are probably not right. big grin

NemeBro
The OBD itself debunked mach 26 Dangai Ichigo IIRC.

Samurai100
It was something about SS Byakuya being Mach 23 or something

Samurai100
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17806

Nephthys
I hate maths, so much.

I just can't keep track of all the calcs, or tell which one is right. And if it is then it'll pro8a8ly be de8unked in a few weeks, if that.

Rikudo sennin
Oh look, it's Rikudo Sennin revealing his agenda.

Why can't he be faster?

That was not my agenda it was just an observation I made from the fact that g2 luffy a notable double digit mach character and I found it hard to believe that pre time skip luffy is faster then the strongest character. Believe it or not I am not out to find ways to destroy one piece it is a great manga.

Radunuya
Mach 11, and with powerscaling off of RM Naruto, Mach 20.
I agree with some OBD calcs being fishy as hell. This is one of them.

Astner
I hate maths, so much.
You do know that there's a difference between high school maths and higher educations maths, right?

High school maths centers are calculating, while in university it centers around abstract thinking. In other words, you view it in another light in university.

I didn't really find maths too interesting before I enrolled in engineering physics, and now I can understand everything from single variable analysis to simple group theory (which is the most advanced field in abstract algebra), to Markov theory (which is one of the more advanced computational methods), and so on.

What I'm trying to say is that you can't hate maths.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Radunuya
Mach 11, and with powerscaling off of RM Naruto, Mach 20.
I agree with some OBD calcs being fishy as hell. This is one of them.

Which calc do you think is fishy? And you would think he is mach 11- 14.5 as someone calculated the rasenshuriken speed and the fact that both raikages have like the same speed means they are possibly 14-15 mach which is insane.

Astner
Which calc do you think is fishy?
I think he's referring to the one that got refuted early on in the thread.

And you would think he is mach 11- 14.5 as someone calculated the rasenshuriken speed and the fact that both raikages have like the same speed means they are possibly 14-15 mach which is insane.
I honestly can't say much about the calculations in the Outskirts battledome because I haven't posted there in years. But from what I recall they have rules to foreclose certain methods, and they're also afraid of that their efforts will produce high numbers that people will be uncomfortable with them and dismiss them.

Besides calculating the speed of the Rasenshuriken through impact energy is ridiculous, because all the energy is stored in the rotation.

Rikudo sennin
I think he's referring to the one that got refuted early on in the thread.

I honestly can't say much about the calculations in the Outskirts battledome because I haven't posted there in years. But from what I recall they have rules to foreclose certain methods, and they're also afraid of that their efforts will produce high numbers that people will be uncomfortable with them and dismiss them.

Besides calculating the speed of the Rasenshuriken through impact energy is ridiculous, because all the energy is stored in the rotation.

You mean the base guy and naruto thing?

There calculations was based on measuring how long the mountain range where the rasenshuriken flew through in seconds. They had a good idea thanks to numerous aerial panels. Then knowing it took like a few seconds to zip over the length they calculated they then did the calculation for how fast it was to get there so quickly and got 11-14.5 mach. Well that's how they said they did it though this could be only part of the calc.

Astner
You mean the base guy and naruto thing?
Never-mind.

There calculations was based on measuring how long the mountain range where the rasenshuriken flew through in seconds. They had a good idea thanks to numerous aerial panels. Then knowing it took like a few seconds to zip over the length they calculated they then did the calculation for how fast it was to get there so quickly and got 11-14.5 mach. Well that's how they said they did it though this could be only part of the calc.
I'll need the link before I comment on that.

dadudemon
I hate maths, so much.

I just can't keep track of all the calcs, or tell which one is right. And if it is then it'll pro8a8ly be de8unked in a few weeks, if that.

Almost none of them are right...ever. Even the corrected ones are wrong.

dadudemon
You do know that there's a difference between high school maths and higher educations maths, right?

High school maths centers are calculating, while in university it centers around abstract thinking. In other words, you view it in another light in university.

This is directly false.

It depends on the degree program you take and most of the time, the focus is not on "abstract thinking": it's on theory and process.

Astner
This is directly false.

It depends on the degree program you take and most of the time, the focus is not on "abstract thinking": it's on theory and process.
Now you're contradicting yourself just to disagree with me.

But I'll play. How exactly do you structure theory and process, how do you present generalized functions? With function spaces. Now explain to me how a function space is not an abstract idea.

dadudemon
Now you're contradicting yourself just to disagree with me.

How am I contradicting myself?

But I'll play. How exactly do you structure theory and process, how do you present generalized functions? With function spaces. Now explain to me how a function space is not an abstract idea.

You just wanted to say "abstract thinking": what you referenced (not in your above post, but what is being discussed in the thread) has tangible applications.

Astner
How am I contradicting myself?
By saying that it's "directly false" to then explain that it "depends on the degree program you take."

You just wanted to say "abstract thinking": what you referenced (not in your above post, but what is being discussed in the thread) has tangible applications.
No really, function spaces are theoretical models used to better understand functions.

dadudemon
By saying that it's "directly false" to then explain that it "depends on the degree program you take."

That's not a contradiction, even slightly.

Is the following statement true:

"High school maths centers are calculating, while in university it centers around abstract thinking."

No, it is directly false.

Even "abstract" math degrees have quite a few courses and focus on math that you referred to as "calculations".

Astner, u mad, brah?

Astner
That's not a contradiction, even slightly.

Is the following statement true:

"High school maths centers are calculating, while in university it centers around abstract thinking."

No, it is directly false.

Even "abstract" math degrees have quite a few courses and focus on math that you referred to as "calculations".
No, you fail to follow my reasoning.

In high school problems are brought up and you're given concrete explanations on how to solve them, but not necessarily a specific explanations as to why the solutions are solutions.

For instance, you learn how to do basic Riemann integrals in a step-by-step procedure. But you don't prove the Fundamental theorem of calculus, and similar abstract notions requiring an intricate understanding of the theory.

And the Fundamental theorem of calculus is part of single variable analysis, it's later on when you're dealing with various n-dimensional geometries and tensor fields that are impossible to visualize that it gets complicated. Hence, abstract thinking. The purpose of this is of course to be able to identify and solve problems, but to do so you'll have to understand the theory.

Now if you want to continue this debate I'll suggest that you personal message me and take it there, not to derail the thread further.

Rikudo sennin
Never-mind.

I'll need the link before I comment on that.

Before you read link just know I realized the raikages are actually between mach 10-11 as the frs is actually mach 9 and they dodged that as so it is around 10 or 11.
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?p=22575093

Rikudo sennin
Ichigo's dangai speed is actually mach 28!

dadudemon
No, you fail to follow my reasoning.

No, you think you have some awesome complex point, but don't, and fail to see mine.

In high school problems are brought up and you're given concrete explanations on how to solve them, but not necessarily a specific explanations as to why the solutions are solutions.

Wrong. You literally could not be further from the truth. It is the exact opposite. If you had said grade-school, you would be correct. But you didn't so you're wrong...yet again.

In highschool, the most basic "math" thingie stuffs is teaching why shit is what. Unless, of course, the only thing you did in highschool was simple multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction. If that's what you did in highschool, I understand where you are coming from. That is not what we did in highschool. It focused mostly on theory and how it is executed or realized.

Now if you want to continue this debate I'll suggest that you personal message me and take it there, not to derail the thread further.

No. You PM me if you want to continue it further.

Astner

NemeBro
Ichigo's dangai speed is actually mach 28! The OBD itself refuted that one, he is now considered mach 10.

Rikudo sennin
oh yeah

Rikudo sennin

NemeBro
Frankly I think that calc sucks myself.

I can't imagine why they thought calculating speed based off of the amount of hill pulverised was a good idea, as if physical might and speed always correlate (In fiction, I mean. For example, Hulk's punches can simultaneously obliterate mountains and be dodged by Captain America, whom is only supersonic to arguably marginally hypersonic, despite logic indicating that Hulk's fist should be traveling at incredible speeds to be capable of that much destruction).

dadudemon

NemeBro
Give your opinion on the Dangai Ichigo calc plz.

dadudemon
No.

If it came from OBD, it sucks and is wrong. I have not seen a single calc that was right or had good science behind it. They've all been universally wrong from what I've seen.

NemeBro
No.

If it came from OBD, it sucks and is wrong. I have not seen a single calc that was right or had good science behind it. They've all been universally wrong from what I've seen. That is an illogical form of thinking.

That every calc you have seen from the OBD is wrong does not necessarily mean that every single calc ever done on the site is wrong (Though I think this one is for reasons unrelated to science or math).

dadudemon
That is an illogical form of thinking.

I've seen about 10 of them and all have been wrong, to hilariously unscientific, to pathetically retarded.

It will be illogical to conclude that I would get a different result at the Ichigo "calc" when I have seen so much horrible abuse of science and math.

Why would one want to continue to dig through shit to find a slice of cheesecake? That's gross.

That every calc you have seen from the OBD is wrong does not necessarily mean that every single calc ever done on the site is wrong (Though I think this one is for reasons unrelated to science or math).

When I use "calc" I'm referring to the overall project they do for each character and/or feat. Not just a simple step of arithmetic.

Edit - And go to the foreign Cinema forum and look at my contributions to the Jack vs. Logan thread. I think I pretty much put that thread to rest.

NemeBro
I'm not asking you to do much, I am just curious to know if you will find a similar reason as me to find the calc bad.

dadudemon
Where the **** is it. I'll look at it tomorrow between the 2 exams I have to take, the 3 web pages I have to design, the timecards for all my employees I have to approve, and the Group Psychology project I have to complete before 3 PM tomorrow afternoon.

no expression

NemeBro
Er... It's in the narutoforums link Rikudo Sennin posted right before I stated my opinion on it? haermm

dadudemon
Er... It's in the narutoforums link Rikudo Sennin posted right before I stated my opinion on it? haermm

Alright, then: that means I'm not looking at jack shit.

NemeBro
Why not?

dadudemon
Cause I am not looking back to find shit.

NemeBro
erm

It's on the page before this one, in this very thread.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?bt=62866

Lazy analfister.

Rikudo sennin
Oh wait if sm naruto's rasenshuriken is mach 9 then his km rasenshuriken which is has the nine tails making it even stronger should be faster. That would make it mach 10. And the third raikage dodged that so he is mach 11. And his son the fourth who was famous for his speed in his dad's era might be faster than his dad which would make him mach 12. Then that would make km naruto mach 13 and bm naruto 14 or 15.

Demonic Phoenix
Lol.

AuraAngel
haermm

Awesome.

NemeBro
You're an amusing guy Rikudo Sennin.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Lol. Originally posted by AuraAngel
haermm

Awesome. Originally posted by NemeBro
You're an amusing guy Rikudo Sennin.

LOL people it is possible okay.

NemeBro
It is just that that isn't how powerscaling works.

Mach 10 isn't one step above mach 9, there's a 342 meters per second difference there.

Rikudo sennin
It is just that that isn't how powerscaling works.

Mach 10 isn't one step above mach 9, there's a 342 meters per second difference there.

Yeah I know I just wanted to have fun with the idea smile

dadudemon
He thinks of them more like power-levels.

Rikudo sennin
He thinks of them more like power-levels.

I was just entertaining the idea.

Astner

Rikudo sennin
"im not saying they're at opposite ends of the crater, I'm saying that after Pain jumped, FRS cleared the entire crater, based on the bottom right panel in this scan:"
http://www.mangareader.net/93-447-9/naruto/chapter-442.html

"If they were standing on the side that FRS exploded on, then both of them (not to mention Naruto's 200+KB) would pretty much been obliterated."

"Looks to me like it cleared the crater, actually. The tip of the explosion which is clearly sending debris backwards due to the trajectory of the FRS is a little beyond where the crater should end."

Also here pain on one side of the crater
http://www.mangareader.net/93-446-4/naruto/chapter-441.html
Naruto coming right in front now being on the same side of the crater
http://www.mangareader.net/93-446-9/naruto/chapter-441.html
Naruto kicking pain right into the the border of the crater basically
http://www.mangareader.net/93-446-12/naruto/chapter-441.html
pain dodging rasenshuriken and it crossing the ENTIRE CRATER in 1 SECOND
http://www.mangareader.net/93-447-9/naruto/chapter-442.html

Just put the quote on the explanation of the frs speed but changed the scan as I got it wrong the first time. Then added some more proof as to why it crossed the entire mountain range/crater.

Rikudo sennin
Oh nevermind it was actually calced at mach 11 on another better calc. I now just saw it which explains why people kept saying it was mach 11. That is also where I got the idea at the beginning of the thread but could not find it.

psycho gundam
You're an amusing guy Rikudo Sennin. he's probably like 13 years old

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he's probably like 13 years old

Will you calm down. I was just playing with the idea. Don't jump to baseless assumptions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.