Arishem vs Galactus (read description)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

oaa
Hey guys, this isn't really a regular versus match. What I want to know is, how many planets do you think Galactus would have to consume in order to defeat the Arishem that fought the Destroyer armored Odin?

zopzop
A crapton. That Destroyer took on SEVEN 616 NAMED Celestials . Sure it got owned but hey, sh|t happens.

Galactus had his hands full with 4 alt reality no name Celestials. He took one out but then was killed.

So who knows. This whole "I'll eat multiple planets to power up beyond my 'normal' level is newish", Hickman can suck a d|ck.

Doon
Originally posted by zopzop
A crapton. That Destroyer took on SEVEN 616 NAMED Celestials . Sure it got owned but hey, sh|t happens.

Galactus had his hands full with 4 alt reality no name Celestials. He took one out but then was killed.

So who knows. This whole "I'll eat multiple planets to power up beyond my 'normal' level is newish", Hickman can suck a d|ck.

Thing is, that version of the Destroyer was unable to inflict any LASTING damage to even one of his Celestial opponents; whereas, Galactus, on the other hand, managed to take down one of the Mad Celestials. To suggest that the latter mentioned 'space gods' are inferior to their 616 counterparts simply because they are NEW "no name" characters from an alternate universe isn't the fairest or most logical of arguments.

Doon
Originally posted by oaa
Hey guys, this isn't really a regular versus match. What I want to know is, how many planets do you think Galactus would have to consume in order to defeat the Arishem that fought the Destroyer armored Odin?

Even though Hickman stated that the 4280 Celestials are on par with their 616 counterparts (in terms of sheer power), we don't know how they compare against each other individually. We do, however, know that Arishem is considered to be one of THE most powerful Celestials in the 616 universe. That said, I'm thinking 5 or 6 planets should suffice. This is just pure speculation on my part though.

zopzop
Originally posted by Doon
Thing is, that version of the Destroyer was unable to inflict any LASTING damage to even one of his Celestial opponents; whereas, Galactus, on the other hand, managed to take down one of the Mad Celestials. To suggest that the latter mentioned 'space gods' are inferior to their 616 counterparts simply because they are NEW "no name" characters from an alternate universe isn't the fairest or most logical of arguments.
But these were NAMED 616 Celestials and members of the Fourth Host. The alt reality Celestials are no names.

Also worth noting is that Arishem was called the Mightiest of the Celestials and that's who Galactus is facing off against in this thread. Not alt reality nobodies.

The fact is that the Destroyer went up against seven or eight of them vs Galactus going up against only four. If there were three or four more Celestials in that fight with Galactus, they'd coat the solar system with his entrails.

Stoic

It's not really that new of an idea is it? I mean do you recall what Galactus did during the Secret Wars?

The Merchant
Well, a normal fed Galactus is supposed to be around a celestials power level, last I recalled. But this is Arishem, I say 10 planets, maybe more. 4 Celestials fusing 1-shotted him, so I think 10 is the minimum.

Doon
Originally posted by The Merchant
Well, a normal fed Galactus is supposed to be around a celestials power level, last I recalled. But this is Arishem, I say 10 planets, maybe more. 4 Celestials fusing 1-shotted him, so I think 10 is the minimum.

Technically, it was 3 Celestials who one-shotted him. He killed the first one; then they merged and combined using the armor of the deceased one.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
It's not really that new of an idea is it? I mean do you recall what Galactus did during the Secret Wars?
Yes, in an act of desperation he ate his worldship. That wasn't his first plan. He was attempting to devour the planet the fight was taking place on but the heroes were causing him too much trouble so he abandoned that idea and went right for his worldship. I don't recall stating that made him more powerful than if he had just eaten the planet.

If anyone has scans saying that, I'd appreciate seeing them.

The Merchant
How many planets did he consume to fight those 4 Celestials, BTW?

Stoic
Yes, in an act of desperation he ate his worldship. That wasn't his first plan. He was attempting to devour the planet the fight was taking place on but the heroes were causing him too much trouble so he abandoned that idea and went right for his worldship. I don't recall stating that made him more powerful than if he had just eaten the planet.

So you do not believe that he would grow more powerful if he were to consume more? What of the tales of his potential of growing as powerful as Eternity, and what he would need to do in order to gain this stature?

Doon
How many planets did he consume to fight those 4 Celestials, BTW?

The Merchant
To achieve full-power he has to be feeding for quite a long time, or he absorbs a power source that can allow him to achieve that. So far I don't think he has ever come close, he could eat a universe in an instant if he wanted to, though.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
So you do not believe that he would grow more powerful if he were to consume more? What of the tales of his potential of growing as powerful as Eternity, and what he would need to do in order to gain this stature?
Nope. If that was how it worked, he'd have done it during the Infinity Sagas, Marvel : The End, or other universe shaking events. But he didn't did he? Four alt reality Celestials pale in comparison to Thanos with the IG or Magus with those 5 CCUs. Yet he never did that "consuming multiple worlds for exponential powerup" like he did vs the Rogues. Something is fishy no?

Hickman is a hack.

PS, where was it stated that he's potentially as powerful as Eternity? Also you know how I feel about implied power too, so.........

Stoic
Nope. If that was how it worked, he'd have done it during the Infinity Sagas, Marvel : The End, or other universe shaking events. But he didn't did he? Four alt reality Celestials pale in comparison to Thanos with the IG or Magus with those 5 CCUs. Yet he never did that "consuming multiple worlds for exponential powerup" like he did vs the Rogues. Something is fishy no?

Hickman is a hack.

PS, where was it stated that he's potentially as powerful as Eternity? Also you know how I feel about implied power too, so.........

Just something I heard on this board, and you're right until proven otherwise. On panel he has never been more than a low abstract, if that.

TheGodKiller
But these were NAMED 616 Celestials and members of the Fourth Host. The alt reality Celestials are no names.
Its not like Eson's counterpart couldn't be recognized among the Rogues , could he ?

zopzop
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Its not like Eson's counterpart couldn't be recognized among the Rogues , could he ?
Refresh my memory, was it stated on panel that that was (alt) Eson? Because if all we are going by is looks, then I'm not buying it.

TheGodKiller
Refresh my memory, was it stated on panel that that was (alt) Eson? Because if all we are going by is looks, then I'm not buying it.
This is getting ridiculous . I mean you would have a point if his illustrative depiction varied throughout the issues he appeared , like one of the other Mad Celestials which got mis-drawn as Tiamut in FF#15 . The fact that 4280-Eson was depicted that way in EVERY single issue he appeared in is enough to convince me that he is Eson's counterpart .

Doon

Having only one or two features in common (in this case, the 6 eyes or circular pattern their helmets both share) isn't enough to conclude that the Mad Celestial in question is, in fact, Eson's 4280 counterpart. That's like saying two human characters are the same person simply because they both have brown hair or blue eyes. I'm with you on this one, Zop.

Utrigita
Galactus powerlevel varies depending on how much he chooses to consume, that have been shown atleast three times that I can recall.

As for defeating Arishem, it really depends on how you look at Galactus and more importantly which shown version you choose to use, the Galactus that fought the GE would be fine with just one planet imo. Galactus that fought Odin, would need atleast five, and the Galactus from the Fantastic Four I think would be fine with two or three, so it depends.

zopzop
Originally posted by Utrigita
Galactus powerlevel varies depending on how much he chooses to consume, that have been shown atleast three times that I can recall.

Do you remember what issues this was stated in? Because if that was the case, he'd do it right before a major universal/multiversal event. Yet he's never done so.

TheLordofMurder

Reed "I am the true omniscient being in all of Marvel" Richards refered to Taa 2 as the single greatest energy source in the universe during the original secret war...

So yeah, it absolutely would have made him far more powerful than normal if he had actually eaten it (Doom stole the power away right before Galactus started to feed on the enegies of his world ship)...

As pertains to the question posed by the OP, 1 planet is all he would need to consume to defeat Arishem; Galactus already out performed Arishem and other assembled Celestials against the Galactus Engine...

In my minds eye this recent showing cements Galactus as being beyond Arishem beyond a shadow of a doubt...

Inaddition...as we all know...CIS is the sole reason why anyone or anything less than 5 unbound CCU's even has a realistic chance of beating the Big-G; if CIS wasnt in the way, Galactus 1-shot kills any and every Celestial in existence (with the possible exception of Scathan) with the Ultimate Nullifier.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Reed "I am the true omniscient being in all of Marvel" Richards refered to Taa 2 as the single greatest energy source in the universe during the original secret war...

So yeah, it absolutely would have made him far more powerful than normal if he had actually eaten it (Doom stole the power away right before Galactus started to feed on the enegies of his world ship)...
But there's no proof of it. We also know that Galactus' energy draining capabilities when it comes to feasting on objects is FAR less efficient that when he uses his machines (stated on panel by Omniscient Reed). So who knows how much of that power that he was attempting to drain from TAA II would have gone to waste. Unless there is definitive on panel proof, I'm not buying it.

I'm still skeptical.

And regarding the UN, it was just recently shown on panel that one of those no named alt reality Celestials tanked a blast from it.

PillarofOsiris
if CIS wasnt in the way, Galactus 1-shot kills any and every Celestial in existence (with the possible exception of Scathan) with the Ultimate Nullifier.

WTF?

AlmightyKfish

But there's no proof of it. We also know that Galactus' energy draining capabilities when it comes to feasting on objects is FAR less efficient that when he uses his machines (stated on panel by Omniscient Reed). So who knows how much of that power that he was attempting to drain from TAA II would have gone to waste. Unless there is definitive on panel proof, I'm not buying it.

I'm still skeptical.

And regarding the UN, it was just recently shown on panel that one of those no named alt reality Celestials tanked a blast from it.

Tanked a blast from it due to the fact Grey Reed wasn't fully focused and it instead nullified him, not due to them being able to resist a weapon like that...

zopzop
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Tanked a blast from it due to the fact Grey Reed wasn't fully focused and it instead nullified him, not due to them being able to resist a weapon like that...
I'm talking about the incident during the Council of Reeds arc. One Rogue got blasted by the UN, tanked it, then incinerated a Reed.

Damborgson

And regarding the UN, it was just recently shown on panel that one of those no named alt reality Celestials tanked a blast from it. scans by chance?

Utrigita
Do you remember what issues this was stated in? Because if that was the case, he'd do it right before a major universal/multiversal event. Yet he's never done so.

Each writer have different ideas, and really we have no idea whether or not Galactus prepares himself for universal battles like against Thanos with IG and Thanos with HOTU.

It was shown in the Ecce the Watcher saga, where Galactus states that the Earth had more energy then he expected possible, which enabled Galactus to battle Ecce for thousands of years.

Same in the Tyrant incident, he states he hadn't feeded so well in ages.

Same in Secret Wars, where Reed states he is about to consume the perhaps single greatest energy source in the universe, because he needs all the energy he can get in order to fight the Beyonder.

So how much he feeds, what he feeds on have for a good portion of years been related to his powerlevel when feed. Same as when Galactus decided only to devour biological lifeforms during the Galactus mini series, Galactus lost energy at a extremely quick rate.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Damborgson
scans by chance?

Not sure but I think it was in FF 14, or one of those FF issues around there. Don't have a scanner though.

Doon
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Not sure but I think it was in FF 14, or one of those FF issues around there. Don't have a scanner though.

Is this what you're referring to?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7CeByvzUKcY/TyMj1q_M_wI/AAAAAAAAD2M/Gvt_6EBmpCw/s1600/ff14c+ultimate+nullifier+nullifies.jpg

zopzop
Is this what you're referring to?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7CeByvzUKcY/TyMj1q_M_wI/AAAAAAAAD2M/Gvt_6EBmpCw/s1600/ff14c+ultimate+nullifier+nullifies.jpg
I didn't even know that scan existed. I was referring to this :
http://imageshack.us/a/img836/593/1027648celestials.th.jpg
In the scan previous to this (can't find it now), you can see the Reed that's getting his arm incinerated is wielding a UN.

guy222
arishem

zopzop
Each writer have different ideas, and really we have no idea whether or not Galactus prepares himself for universal battles like against Thanos with IG and Thanos with HOTU.
True, but if he really does amp exponentially depending on how many worlds he's eaten, it would be stated on panel prior Hichman's nonsense. So far I've never seen it and there were an ample number of times where he'd need to resort to such extreme measures too. Yet he never did.

That's not canon is it?

That was still only one world though. He didn't consume multiple planets.

Regarding the Secret Wars incident, it was also stated on panel by Reed that Galactus' energy intake when he feeds without his machines is MUCH less efficient than when he uses them. So we can assume that a lot of the energy he was attempting to devour from TAA II was being lost/wasted.

The Merchant
When did Galactus take down 5 cosmic cubes?

Damborgson
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

thanks thumb up

Power Cosmic II
the council reeds didn't have the 616 UN.

Arishem hasn't faced anyone on Galactus' level one on one before. Everything else is implied power. Until proven otherwise, Galactus should prevail with 1 planet.

zopzop
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
the council reeds didn't have the 616 UN.

Arishem hasn't faced anyone on Galactus' level one on one before. Everything else is implied power. Until proven otherwise, Galactus should prevail with 1 planet.
Arishem laughed off the combined attack of three skyfathers (Odin, Zeus, Vishnu), one skyfather (Odin) was giving Galactus a hard time.

Arishem faced off vs Tiamut in a prolonged battle.

AlmightyKfish
Arishem laughed off the combined attack of three skyfathers (Odin, Zeus, Vishnu), one skyfather (Odin) was giving Galactus a hard time.

Arishem faced off vs Tiamut in a prolonged battle.

When was it that Arishem fought Tiamut btw? I know in the Eternals series from the other year Tiamut fought the entire Celestial host he was with (3rd maybe), but when was it him vs Arishem on their own?

zopzop
When was it that Arishem fought Tiamut btw? I know in the Eternals series from the other year Tiamut fought the entire Celestial host he was with (3rd maybe), but when was it him vs Arishem on their own?
He fought Arishem one on one for a prolonged time causing massive geological damage on Earth as a result. It was only after Tiamut had Arishem dead to rights, that the rest of the Host jumped in and sucker attacked him.

Utrigita

True, but if he really does amp exponentially depending on how many worlds he's eaten, it would be stated on panel prior Hichman's nonsense. So far I've never seen it and there were an ample number of times where he'd need to resort to such extreme measures too. Yet he never did.

That's not canon is it?

That was still only one world though. He didn't consume multiple planets.

Regarding the Secret Wars incident, it was also stated on panel by Reed that Galactus' energy intake when he feeds without his machines is MUCH less efficient than when he uses them. So we can assume that a lot of the energy he was attempting to devour from TAA II was being lost/wasted.

Don't you find it logical, that the more planets he devoures, the more energy he has at his disposal and the more powerful he becomes?

Was actually how the 616 reality was going to end until recently I believe. But I could be wrong.

No, but what I pointed out was that Galactus powerlevel when fed, varies depending on what he has eaten, so it stands to reason what Hickman has suggested.

I think we interpret the scene tbh. as I understand it Galactus uses the Elementary Converter in order to save energy he had otherwise needed to use in order to devour the planet. Also that is one writers take on it, in atleast 3 incidents Galactus have feasted fine on planets without using his tech without it being hinted or shown that Galactus would obtain less energy.

Utrigita

Tiamut jumped Arishem when Arishem interfered with Tiamuts contact with the Fulcrum, the rest of the host afterwards attacked Tiamut, and in a battle that shaped the Earths geography defeated him.

TheGodKiller
The UN's energies were clearly depicted hitting the Celestial , before Reed lost his focus :
http://imageshack.us/a/img405/1073/ff13r.th.jpg

TheGodKiller
He never did . Magus w/ 5 CCUs wasn't really trying to kill him anyways .

AlmightyKfish
The UN's energies were clearly depicted hitting the Celestial , before Reed lost his focus :
http://imageshack.us/a/img405/1073/ff13r.th.jpg

Yeah, but the nullifier doesn't workiproperly unless you're completely focused, which Reed wasn't thus it didn't work properly. P. sure the nullifier firing but then disintegrating the user isn't a sign a Celestial could tank a fully functional UN blast. I mean, seeing as the UN literally wiped out and rebuilt the universe and everything in it...

The same kinda thing happened with Quasar in Infinity War, he fired the UN but it didn't work in the right way because he wasn't entirely focused on the task at hand.

AlmightyKfish
He never did . Magus w/ 5 CCUs wasn't really trying to kill him anyways .

Yea, 5 cosmic cubes should be more than enough to defeat anyone, other than the likes of the LT or someone on that level.

Hell, in a 616 future one cube dominated every Celestial left in existence...

The Merchant
Ok good, Galactus even beating one in the hands of someone like Magus, Thanos, or Doom seems highly unlikely of him beating.

TheGodKiller
Yeah, but the nullifier doesn't workin properly unless you're completely focused, which Reed wasn't thus it didn't work properly. P. sure the nullifier firing but then disintegrating the user isn't a sign a Celestial could tank a fully functional UN blast. I mean, seeing as the UN literally wiped out and rebuilt the universe and everything in it...

The same kinda thing happened with Quasar in Infinity War, he fired the UN but it didn't work in the right way because he wasn't entirely focused on the task at hand.
The Nullifier's energies were clearly depicted as hitting the Celestial before Reed lost control .
I don't understand what there is to debate here . This UN failed to affect the Celestial it was targeted against . The Reed who was using it only started losing his focus AFTER the blast was already shown hitting the Celestial .

IIRC , Quasar's UN was redirected on him by Magus w/ incomplete IG .

TheGodKiller
Yea, 5 cosmic cubes should be more than enough to defeat anyone, other than the likes of the LT or someone on that level.

Hell, in a 616 future one cube dominated every Celestial left in existence...
Magnon clarified that whole scenario in this thread :
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t559023.html#post13644109

zopzop
Yeah, but the nullifier doesn't workiproperly unless you're completely focused, which Reed wasn't thus it didn't work properly. P. sure the nullifier firing but then disintegrating the user isn't a sign a Celestial could tank a fully functional UN blast. I mean, seeing as the UN literally wiped out and rebuilt the universe and everything in it...

That's not how it works. If you lose focus, you lose control of the Nullification sphere and it will expand out of control (at least that's what Quasar feared). The user dies regardless.

Galactus did fire it off one time without being nullified though.

AlmightyKfish
The Nullifier's energies were clearly depicted as hitting the Celestial before Reed lost control .
I don't understand what there is to debate here . This UN failed to affect the Celestial it was targeted against . The Reed who was using it only started losing his focus AFTER the blast was already shown hitting the Celestial .

IIRC , Quasar's UN was redirected on him by Magus w/ incomplete IG .

Eh, I took it to be that he was never completely focused, as the panel where he's sweating and saying "focus" is just a zoom up of his face printed onto the larger panel...

Idk, it just seems like it would be the nullifier not working properly, as later Galactus blew a hole in that Celestial with some eyebeams, and in general a UN blast > Galactus'.

TheGodKiller
Eh, I took it to be that he was never completely focused, as the panel where he's sweating and saying "focus" is just a zoom up of his face printed onto the larger panel...

Idk, it just seems like it would be the nullifier not working properly, as later Galactus blew a hole in that Celestial with some eyebeams, and in general a UN blast > Galactus'.
Well , if you're hit with nullification beams from the UN , then you are pretty much history . That Celestial was clearly depicted as being hit by the UN's beam , before Reed lost control .

The UN may as well have been nerfed , seeing how even an alternate UN was capable of killing a high end Abstract of its universe . /shrug

Doon

Agreed. Even though the alternate Reed was successful in hitting the Celestial, the blast had little to no effect due to his apparent lack of focus. At least that's the way I saw it.

TheGodKiller

It was shown in the Ecce the Watcher saga, where Galactus states that the Earth had more energy then he expected possible, which enabled Galactus to battle Ecce for thousands of years.

Same in the Tyrant incident, he states he hadn't feeded so well in ages.

Same in Secret Wars, where Reed states he is about to consume the perhaps single greatest energy source in the universe, because he needs all the energy he can get in order to fight the Beyonder.

So how much he feeds, what he feeds on have for a good portion of years been related to his powerlevel when feed. Same as when Galactus decided only to devour biological lifeforms during the Galactus mini series, Galactus lost energy at a extremely quick rate.
There is also the Sakaar incident in which Surfer stated that an Old-Power planet could satiate Galactus for about 100000 years .

guy222
Tiamut jumped Arishem when Arishem interfered with Tiamuts contact with the Fulcrum, the rest of the host afterwards attacked Tiamut, and in a battle that shaped the Earths geography defeated him.

always good to see u post smile

arishem was jealous of tiamut and the host attacked and could only contain the greatest celestial

TheLordofMurder

Galactus didnt take down 5 CCU's...

My statement that a CIS'less (Ultimate Nullifier weilding) Galactus could be beaten by nothing less than 5 unbound CCU's is based on the Infinity War where the Magus used 5 CCU's to prevent the UN from firing...

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

That was my interpretation of it as well...

Its either that or the Celestial tanking the attack was PIS since the UN is powerful enough to destroy a universe and everything in it (and has done so on panel)...

With this in mind (sans PIS) I content that no Celestial in existence with the possibly exception of Scathan can withstand a full on attack from the UN where the weilder is focused and weilding it properly...

And since the UN is an extention of Galactus himself, I have no doubt that he could weild it to utterly and completely destroy Arishem in 1 shot if he so desired...

TheGodKiller
thumb up

That was my interpretation of it as well...

Its either that or the Celestial tanking the attack was PIS since the UN is powerful enough to destroy a universe and everything in it (and has done so on panel)...

With this in mind (sans PIS) I content that no Celestial in existence with the possibly exception of Scathan can withstand a full on attack from the UN where the weilder is focused and weilding it properly...

And since the UN is an extention of Galactus himself, I have no doubt that he could weild it to utterly and completely destroy Arishem in 1 shot if he so desired...
Well , that PIS part would be true if that was only a one-off feat for the Mad Celestials . If you consider the fact that during the original infamous Celestial-Reeds conflict , Mad God survived a shot from a UN , then it seems more as if IGs and UNs were getting nerfed in that instance , rather than mere PIS at work .

rotiart
Blah I doubt the un affected that celestial..,

Reed the un got a shot on eternity.... I mean unless you wanna say that celestial > eternity....

TheGodKiller
Well , it was an alternate UN that was fired n both scenarios . Hickman didn't clarify a recent query regarding alternate IGs and UNs in comparison to their 616 counterparts , so I think room for interpretation of them being weaker still exists .

Doon
Well , it was an alternate UN that was fired n both scenarios . Hickman didn't clarify a recent query regarding alternate IGs and UNs in comparison to their 616 counterparts , so I think room for interpretation of them being weaker still exists .

Well, the person who asked him the question only wanted to know if "ultimate nullifiers and IGs from other universes have the same power as 616 ones". It was a generalized question.

Hickman responded that he would "assume both consistency and variations."

What he means by that is it could go either way. The power of nullifers and IGs in some universes will be consistent with 616. Other universes, however, will offer variation, that is, less or more powerful versions of IGs and nullifiers. At least that's how I took it.

That said, yes, there is still room for interpretation of them being weaker.

TheGodKiller
Well, the person who asked him the question only wanted to know if "ultimate nullifiers and IGs from other universes have the same power as 616 ones". It was a generalized question.

Hickman responded that he would "assume both consistency and variations."

What he means by that is it could go either way. The power of nullifers and IGs in some universes will be consistent with 616. Other universes, however, will offer variation, that is, less or more powerful versions of IGs and nullifiers. At least that's how I took it.

That said, yes, there is still room for interpretation of them being weaker.
A total BS reply, which confirms my stance that he didn't clarify the query .

Alternate IGs/UNs being weaker or equal is acceptable, but stronger? Hell will freeze over before I accept such an asinine proposition .

Doon
A total BS reply, which confirms my stance that he didn't clarify the query .

Alternate IGs/UNs being weaker or equal is acceptable, but stronger? Hell will freeze over before I accept such an asinine proposition .

The question was BS, not the reply.

Asking if "ultimate nullifiers and IGs from other universes have the same power as 616 ones" is too generalized a question because we only want to know about the ones we saw in certain issues from Hickman's run.

A better question would have been, "Were the alternate IGs and UNs depicted in your F4/FF run equal to 616 versions?" That's more specific and to the point.

eaebiakuya
We know at least 1 IG is a universe buster ( the Bold Reed). He destroyed everything in his universe.

ODG
Originally posted by oaa
Hey guys, this isn't really a regular versus match. What I want to know is, how many planets do you think Galactus would have to consume in order to defeat the Arishem that fought the Destroyer armored Odin? Probably one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.