The kage's vs The Sage of Six Paths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathcon27
Ok all kage's vs Sage of Six Paths.

Damborgson
well based on what he's supposed to be I'd assume he rape stomps

Demonic Phoenix
The current generation of the 5 Kage, or every single known Kage? Doesn't matter either way as the Sage would win, but one of those teams would get all kinds of stomped.

Rikudo sennin
Im sure the op meant every kage ever and in that case they still get raped and shitted on and stomped at the same time.

big juggy man
If Pain admitted he couldn't be Jiraiya if he would of known about their secret then why wouldn't all 5 kage be able to beat him?

AuraAngel
What are you talking about? This isn't the Kage vs Pain, it's the Kage vs the Sage.

Q99
Lesse, all the Kage ever against the Sage?

All known Kage-
Kazekages Iron, Gold, and Sand
Mizukages Illusion, Turtle and Lava
Hokages Wood, Water, Smart, Teleport, and Healbrick
Tsuchikages Invisible Dust and Dust
Raikages Brick and Speed

Plus 7 unknowns (First and Second Kaze, First and Third Mizu, First Tsuchi, First and Second Rai). The Raikages and Kazekage all tend to be similar, and the 1st Tsuchi was floating so he's likely Dust as well, but the Mizu's a complete unknown.

Biggest individual combat asset is Hashirama.

There's at least two people who know the Death God seal.

And Minato and, perhaps Tobirama may be able to redirect a Biju ball with their space-time jutsu.

With 22-to-1 with Hashirama on the former side, it might be possible, but it'll be super tough.

Originally posted by big juggy man
If Pain admitted he couldn't be Jiraiya if he would of known about their secret then why wouldn't all 5 kage be able to beat him?

Pain is not the Sage. Pain's got nothing on the Sage. The Sage is pretty much Pain plus Madara plus Hashirama. Plus being the ultimate Jinchuuriki on top of all that.

The Five Kage? I think they could beat Pain. But they lost to Madara.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99

With 22-to-1 with Hashirama on the former side, it might be possible, but it'll be super tough.

I don't see it being possible. Not when their opponent can create whatever he can think of, can create and summon celestial bodies, and is supposedly an exponentially more powerful version of Edo Madara. If the Sage knows how to create clones, 22-1 would mean nothing really.

Q99
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
I don't see it being possible. Not when their opponent can create whatever he can think of, can create and summon celestial bodies, and is supposedly an exponentially more powerful version of Edo Madara. If the Sage knows how to create clones, 22-1 would mean nothing really.

But, he can still only do so much at one time. That's the one chance I see, one attention, 22 foes, some of which with insta-kill attacks, some faster than him, and so on.

22 actions for every one of his, so he may not always have time for his big jutsu.

socool8520
I don't see them winning. the sage would have probably infinite chakra, especially with the juubi. I would assume he is capable of space/time, sharingan (susano'o, amaterasu, etc.), rinnegan (absorption, repel, etc.), and pretty much every other tech there is. he could probably make clones above the level of naruto with his chakra stores.

If all the hype is true of course.

Q99
He'll have an effectively endless supply, but he'll still have a set output.

And Space/Time is the area he's least likely to have. It's a non-genetic developed jutsu.

socool8520
Well, considering madara's or naruto's output capabilities, I'd say it's still gonna be a lot.

Whether it's genetic or not, space/time should still be in his realm of capability, even if it is just Kamui or something. I assume that space/time is associated with sealing techs, which the Sage should have knowledge of.

omgchos
Has his power to create ever been defined? I mean if he could just say summon 22 extremely powerful beasts such as any of the tailed beasts, in an instant, he could easily distract the kages long enough to wreck. Just take the stronger ones first while they deal with his beast and its a wrap. But this is why i ask. I dont recall anyone saying it was limited by anything but his practically unlimited chakra.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99
But, he can still only do so much at one time. That's the one chance I see, one attention, 22 foes, some of which with insta-kill attacks, some faster than him, and so on.

22 actions for every one of his, so he may not always have time for his big jutsu.

True, but the scale of his big jutsu are probably vastly beyond the scale of anyone else here. And we don't know how the Dead Demon Seal would interact with a Jinchuurikii, much less one with the Ten-Tails sealed inside him.

Considering that Naruto can now make clones capable of going toe-to-toe with high level Kages, if the Sage could make clones, or just create them with his Creation ability, the numerical disadvantage would not exist, or would shift to the side of the Kages.

Q99
True, but the scale of his big jutsu are probably vastly beyond the scale of anyone else here. And we don't know how the Dead Demon Seal would interact with a Jinchuurikii, much less one with the Ten-Tails sealed inside him.

Yea, the big jutsu. But the Kage strategy should try and focus on minimizing opportunity for those. And some of the big ones, like the Moon-making jutsu, can be stopped (destroy the core).

We've got some of the most incredibly fast nin ever on the Kage side, in quantity.

Hashirama can make plentiful clones too if it comes to that, though hopefully he'll be on other tasks.

And Tsunade + Onoki = giant cube of high-level clone destruction. Hashirama should be able to boost other Dust users similarly.

Bentley
Prime Sarutobi solos cool

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, the big jutsu. But the Kage strategy should try and focus on minimizing opportunity for those. And some of the big ones, like the Moon-making jutsu, can be stopped (destroy the core).

We've got some of the most incredibly fast nin ever on the Kage side, in quantity.

His Moon-creating Chibaku Tensei was done when he lacked the chakra of the Ten-Tails, and when he was incredibly old. Not only could he create a bigger one if he wanted to (though it would be catastrophic), but he could probably spam those as well. As far as I know, only the Dust-Release users would have techs capable of causing significant damage to the core. Well, them and Yagura, but he'd have to lack the Three-Tails here, no? mmm

Originally posted by Q99
Hashirama can make plentiful clones too if it comes to that, though hopefully he'll be on other tasks.

And Tsunade + Onoki = giant cube of high-level clone destruction. Hashirama should be able to boost other Dust users similarly.

However, the Sage's clones would make a far greater impact on the tide of the battle than Hashirama's clones would.

That giant Dust-Release attack would be all but useless against the Rinn'egan's Preta Path ability. The Sage likely won't be making Hashirama/Madara-esque clones that for whatever reason lacked/never used the Rinn'egan.

Q99
His Moon-creating Chibaku Tensei was done when he lacked the chakra of the Ten-Tails, and when he was incredibly old. Not only could he create a bigger one if he wanted to (though it would be catastrophic), but he could probably spam those as well. As far as I know, only the Dust-Release users would have techs capable of causing significant damage to the core. Well, them and Yagura, but he'd have to lack the Three-Tails here, no? mmm

Nah, we'll just assume they can exist simultaneous.

And while he might have the chakra to spam them, the actual move takes some time.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99
Nah, we'll just assume they can exist simultaneous.

And while he might have the chakra to spam them, the actual move takes some time.

Sure, but if the three Tsuchikages & Yagura are taken out, I don't think there's anyone else left who could stop the technique. We've only seen Minato use his S/T barrier at close to mid range.

Q99
Sure, but if the three Tsuchikages & Yagura are taken out, I don't think there's anyone else left who could stop the technique. We've only seen Minato use his S/T barrier at close to mid range.

Yagura's mirror technique should make him pretty hard to take out. Plus, this many Kage, I think simple elemental techniques are going to have a lot of power in combination.

Hm.... I suppose adding in acting/candidate Kage and behind-the-scenes Kage wouldn't change things much, would it? In other words, Tobi, Kakashi, and Danzo.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99
Yagura's mirror technique should make him pretty hard to take out. Plus, this many Kage, I think simple elemental techniques are going to have a lot of power in combination.

Hm.... I suppose adding in acting/candidate Kage and behind-the-scenes Kage wouldn't change things much, would it? In other words, Tobi, Kakashi, and Danzo.

Perhaps, but are we assuming optimal team-work here? In which case, all 22 Kages flying around could be hilariously useful.

Depends on which Tobi. Tobi with his 6 Paths might just be able to tip the scales in their favour.

Q99
Perhaps, but are we assuming optimal team-work here? In which case, all 22 Kages flying around could be hilariously useful.

I think we should assume that all, sensing their foe, will pull other matters aside and focus on victory.

Mm, should really be Tobi when he's running Mist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.