Evil 101

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
You're interested in getting into the Super Villain business, but aren't sure what it takes to be a truly great Super Villain. So you enroll in your local community college and notice that there are several Evil 101 classes but they have different instructors tailored to different aspects of Super Villainy, i.e local threat, national threat, planetary threat, galactic threat, and universal threat. Which of the following villains woud teach the different classes?

Darksied
The Joker
Dr. Doom
Apocalypse
Carnage
Loki
Dr. Anton Arcane
Greydon Creed
Starscream
Mongul
Brainiac
Blackheart
The Shredder
Cobra Commander
Serpentor
Skeletor
Megatron
Thanos
Vandal Savage
Sinestro
Red Skull
Romulus
Lex Luthor
Annihilus
Mephisto
Sabertooth
Darth Bane
General Zod
Kingpin
Bullseye
Black Adam
Dr. Zoom
Adam Magus

Branlor Swift
I didn't even know that was a viable class.

You'd think it'd cause some concern for authorities and the like

Newjak
All I know is I bet those classes have a high drop out rate due to death stick out tongue

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I didn't even know that was a viable class.

You'd think it'd cause some concern for authorities and the like These days you can get a government grant to teach just about anything.

armedforbattle
Local: Kingpin.
National: Loki.
Planetary: Megatron
Galactic: Annihilus
Universal: Thanos, if he gets IG.

Dr. Doom could do all depending on prep time.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Local: Kingpin.
National: Loki.
Planetary: Megatron
Galactic: Annihilus
Universal: Thanos, if he gets IG.

Dr. Doom could do all depending on prep time.
Sounds about right, not sure why Thanos would need the IG though. He's just teaching, not actually doing it. I might replace Loki with Lex on the national level, there is a lot to be said for charisma, and put Loki in Megatrons spot.
On a side note, I'd love to take a Biology class taught by Dr. Arcane.

Brockalizer
I should have differentiated between murderous evil and selfish or apathetic evil.

Glorificus
Doom.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Sounds about right, not sure why Thanos would need the IG though. He's just teaching,
Oh yeah, that's true.

golem370
Walker would be a good candidate

Mindset
Doom isn't evil.

The Merchant
Doom is the hero Marvel deserves.

Mshinu
Hmm I`d pick my teachers on the asumption that my brand of "evil" would be to put me in popwer (overtly or covertly) by any means neccecary and keep me there.

Local: Kingpin
National: Lex Luthor
Planetary: Apocalypse
Galactic: Darth Sidious
Universal: Hyperstorm (Thanos does not seem able to hold on to power once he has it)

tkitna
I'd pick Luthor. He seems the least likely to kill me if I got an answer wrong.

Brockalizer
Local threat, I'd probably go the homicidal route with Carnage. He coud combine the best parts of the Joker's class (making murder fun) and Sabertooth's class (brutality and suffering). And then I would rid my town of hippies, occupiers, and other undesirabes that drive down my property value.

National and Planetary, I'd pick Darksied. The A.L.E would come in handy subjugating the masses.

Galactic and Universal would be interesting. Maybe go with Thanos on that. I woud have a lot of cun destroying stars and f-ing with all the people that buy into astrology.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.