KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Evil 101

Evil 101
Started by: Brockalizer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Evil 101

You're interested in getting into the Super Villain business, but aren't sure what it takes to be a truly great Super Villain. So you enroll in your local community college and notice that there are several Evil 101 classes but they have different instructors tailored to different aspects of Super Villainy, i.e local threat, national threat, planetary threat, galactic threat, and universal threat. Which of the following villains woud teach the different classes?

Darksied
The Joker
Dr. Doom
Apocalypse
Carnage
Loki
Dr. Anton Arcane
Greydon Creed
Starscream
Mongul
Brainiac
Blackheart
The Shredder
Cobra Commander
Serpentor
Skeletor
Megatron
Thanos
Vandal Savage
Sinestro
Red Skull
Romulus
Lex Luthor
Annihilus
Mephisto
Sabertooth
Darth Bane
General Zod
Kingpin
Bullseye
Black Adam
Dr. Zoom
Adam Magus

Last edited by Brockalizer on Oct 30th, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 10:28 PM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I didn't even know that was a viable class.

You'd think it'd cause some concern for authorities and the like

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 10:29 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

All I know is I bet those classes have a high drop out rate due to death stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 10:34 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I didn't even know that was a viable class.

You'd think it'd cause some concern for authorities and the like
These days you can get a government grant to teach just about anything.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 10:38 PM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Local: Kingpin.
National: Loki.
Planetary: Megatron
Galactic: Annihilus
Universal: Thanos, if he gets IG.

Dr. Doom could do all depending on prep time.

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 01:04 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Originally posted by armedforbattle
Local: Kingpin.
National: Loki.
Planetary: Megatron
Galactic: Annihilus
Universal: Thanos, if he gets IG.

Dr. Doom could do all depending on prep time.

Sounds about right, not sure why Thanos would need the IG though. He's just teaching, not actually doing it. I might replace Loki with Lex on the national level, there is a lot to be said for charisma, and put Loki in Megatrons spot.
On a side note, I'd love to take a Biology class taught by Dr. Arcane.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 02:32 AM
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

I should have differentiated between murderous evil and selfish or apathetic evil.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 02:35 AM
Glorificus

Doom.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 02:36 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Originally posted by Brockalizer
Sounds about right, not sure why Thanos would need the IG though. He's just teaching,

Oh yeah, that's true.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 02:47 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Walker would be a good candidate

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 02:50 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Doom isn't evil.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 05:34 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Doom is the hero Marvel deserves.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 06:17 AM
The Merchant is currently offline Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Hmm I`d pick my teachers on the asumption that my brand of "evil" would be to put me in popwer (overtly or covertly) by any means neccecary and keep me there.

Local: Kingpin
National: Lex Luthor
Planetary: Apocalypse
Galactic: Darth Sidious
Universal: Hyperstorm (Thanos does not seem able to hold on to power once he has it)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 08:15 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I'd pick Luthor. He seems the least likely to kill me if I got an answer wrong.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 10:17 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Local threat, I'd probably go the homicidal route with Carnage. He coud combine the best parts of the Joker's class (making murder fun) and Sabertooth's class (brutality and suffering). And then I would rid my town of hippies, occupiers, and other undesirabes that drive down my property value.

National and Planetary, I'd pick Darksied. The A.L.E would come in handy subjugating the masses.

Galactic and Universal would be interesting. Maybe go with Thanos on that. I woud have a lot of cun destroying stars and f-ing with all the people that buy into astrology.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 05:45 PM