Movie with Falling Apples?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shutuphooker
I watched this movie as a kid one summer while on vacation in Europe (Portugal) either during the year 1994 or 1996. It was on TV so I am not sure if it was from early 90's or in the 80's. They were speaking English so most likely an American film. The only part of the movie I can recall is there was a woman (main character) was in some sort of hallway in a house maybe and all these apples were falling from the ceiling. I might be getting this part mixed up with another movie but I think there might have been someone living within the walls? I recall liking it as a kid and have been trying to figure out what movie this is. FYI it's not the movie In Dreams, yes they have apples in it but not that also In Dreams came out in 1998 or 99.

If anyone has any ideas please help. Thanks smile

skovash21
I've only seen 2 posts similar to this, possibly you. I have been trying to figure out what that movie is. I can't think of any other details other than I remember maybe a scene in a gym. Did you ever figure it out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.