absorbing man vs green lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between aborbing man and green lantern?

LordofBrooklyn
Hal- Drains the life from him.

pym-ftw
Hal can solidly bfr him

KingD19
Hal wouldn't drain the life from him. And he's immortal as it is.

As for using his constructs, as soon as they touch Creel, he has all the Lantern Energy he needs, and is unable to be controlled by another Lantern. So he's pure lantern power without needing an indomitable will to control it.

-Pr-
Why wouldn't a Lantern be able to control him?

KingD19
Because even if he becomes energy, he still retains will and control over his own form.

Has anyone ever controlled him as an energy form before, even if they've had the capability?

Villelater
well if Absorbing man gets Gl's energy he doesn't know about Yellow but his wrecking ball could be a issue with GL power added on...if Hal uses his wits he might win but Absorbing man is tough soo im thinking Absorbing man

ColossusGrundy
the ring puts forth ambient energy COMPLETELY under control of the user's willpower.

With Hal having the obviously more powerful will, what would stop him from just controlling A-man?

Btw, does A-man's abilities work with ambient energy? That's something I'm not certain of.

I don't really see a scenario where Hal loses, even if he fights energy vs energy, I don't see him losing.

Hal FTW

Slaanesh
Hal

rotiart
Absorbing Man faced quasar before... And became a light construct....

Quasar was only able to defeat him by constantly bombarding him with more energy until he overloaded...

However as quasars power source is unlimited and Hal's is not... It's questionable if Hal could duplicate the feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.