KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » absorbing man vs green lantern

absorbing man vs green lantern
Started by: blade31092

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blade31092

absorbing man vs green lantern

Who will win between aborbing man and green lantern?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 12:59 AM
blade31092 is currently offline Click here to Send blade31092 a Private Message Find more posts by blade31092 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Hal- Drains the life from him.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 01:09 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Hal can solidly bfr him

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 01:27 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Hal wouldn't drain the life from him. And he's immortal as it is.

As for using his constructs, as soon as they touch Creel, he has all the Lantern Energy he needs, and is unable to be controlled by another Lantern. So he's pure lantern power without needing an indomitable will to control it.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 01:32 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Why wouldn't a Lantern be able to control him?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 01:34 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Because even if he becomes energy, he still retains will and control over his own form.

Has anyone ever controlled him as an energy form before, even if they've had the capability?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 01:41 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Villelater
Maestro Hulk fan

well if Absorbing man gets Gl's energy he doesn't know about Yellow but his wrecking ball could be a issue with GL power added on...if Hal uses his wits he might win but Absorbing man is tough soo im thinking Absorbing man

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 02:20 AM
Villelater is currently offline Click here to Send Villelater a Private Message Find more posts by Villelater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

the ring puts forth ambient energy COMPLETELY under control of the user's willpower.

With Hal having the obviously more powerful will, what would stop him from just controlling A-man?

Btw, does A-man's abilities work with ambient energy? That's something I'm not certain of.

I don't really see a scenario where Hal loses, even if he fights energy vs energy, I don't see him losing.

Hal FTW

Top hat not required.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 03:41 AM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Hal

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 03:58 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Absorbing Man faced quasar before... And became a light construct....

Quasar was only able to defeat him by constantly bombarding him with more energy until he overloaded...

However as quasars power source is unlimited and Hal's is not... It's questionable if Hal could duplicate the feat.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 05:57 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote