Official Quotes Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
Right now I'm liking this quote a lot.

"Can't stop me from scoring so they result to just hacking."

-Nelly, Heart of a Champion

I'm liking this one even more.

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how straight the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the captain of my fate,
I am the master of my soul."

-William Earnest Henley

Quotes like these are some of the best sources of motivation I have ever come across during times of harsh, merciless, and unrelenting adversity.

ThorinWoofer
Your* gay

-Barker

Dolos
"Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

-Marriane Williamson

Dolos
"Imagine a King who fights His own battles, wouldn't that be a sight?"

-Wolfgang Peterson's Troy

rudester
Originally posted by ThorinWoofer
Your* gay

-Barker

I did not see that coming.

Scarlet Fox
"Uhh Negative. I am a Meat Popsicle."

Bruce Willis - Fifth Element

Dolos
"I have no fear of the opponent in front of me...I am very self-sufficient..they don't bother me. ...should I decide to fight, should I decide to do anything, that's it baby."

-Bruce Lee

Scarlet Fox
"You know, beneath the B****, I think there might be a decent person."
"Dont get all mushy. As soon as I find her I'm drowning her in the bathtub."
-My Current Book stick out tongue

NemeBro
"Why is Dolos so insecure? Didn't his mother give him any hugs? She needs to give him some hugs."
- NemeBro

Scarlet Fox
hehehehe

Dolos
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
hehehehe

You know what?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

you get thorns
"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality".

Jack

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Dolos
You know what?

roll eyes (sarcastic)
What?

Ba da ba ba ba! Im loving it! - McDonalds.

Scarlet Fox
Your* Gay -Barker

Dolos
"We can't leave. We gotta say goodnight."

Riddick, Pitch Black.

you get thorns
Do you believe in Jesus?

Paul Kersey

Dolos
"You think someone spends half their life in a slam with a horse-bit in their mouth and not believe. Think they'd start out in a liquor store trash bin with an umbilical cord wrapped around their neck and not believe. Got it all wrong, holy man. Oh, absolutely I believe in God. And I hate the ****er."

-Riddick, Pitch Black

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Dolos
"You think someone spends half their life in a slam with a horse-bit in their mouth and not believe. Think they'd start out in a liquor store trash bin with an umbilical cord wrapped around their neck and not believe. Got it all wrong, holy man. Oh, absolutely I believe in God. And I hate the ****er."

-Riddick, Pitch Black
Close Enough but not 100% stick out tongue

"I truly don't know what's gonna happen when the lights go out, Carolyn, but I do know, once the dying starts, this little psycho **** family of ours is gonna rip itself apart. " - Richard B. Riddick

Dolos
Close Enough but not 100% stick out tongue

"I truly don't know what's gonna happen when the lights go out, Carolyn, but I do know, once the dying starts, this little psycho **** family of ours is gonna rip itself apart. " - Richard B. Riddick I hadn't seen chronicles since I was ten. Saw pitch black for thefirst time day before yesterday.

Scarlet Fox
So your 19 then? Cause Chronicles of Riddick came out in 2004. And Pitch Black in 2000. -sigh- Young people.

Dolos
So your 19 then? Cause Chronicles of Riddick came out in 2004. And Pitch Black in 2000. -sigh- Young people. I'm exactly 19. Saw of right before I moved to Missouri. Jelly? stick out tongue

Scarlet Fox
Nah. Jelly pisses me off too much. It tends to either rip the bread or smush it thinner.

Dolos
Nah. Jelly pisses me off too much. It tends to either rip the bread or smush it thinner.

That's what she said.

Oneness

Epicurus
"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror."
- George Bush

Oneness
"Everything can and will be made better."

Oneness
http://www.djedwardson.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Imagination-Einstein-Quote.png

riv6672
"They couldnt hit an elephant at this dis-"
Gen. John Sedgwick

Epicurus
"I eat poop."

-quanchi112

riv6672
Haha!

"Dogs are the leaders of the planet. If you see two life forms, one of them's making a poop, the other one's carrying it for him, who would you assume is in charge."
Jerry Seinfeld

riv6672
"A Harvard Medical School study has determined that rectal thermometers are still the best way to tell a baby's temperature. Plus, it really teaches the baby who's boss."
Tina Fey

riv6672
"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."
Humphrey Bogart

Oneness
"initiative, persistence, intensity"

-psychology 101

Oneness
"Self-absorption in all its forms forms kills empathy, let alone compassion. When we focus on ourselves our world contracts as our problems and preoccupations loom large. But when we focus on others, our world expands. Our own problems drift to the periphery of the mind and so seem smaller, and we increase our capacity for connection - or compassionate action."

Oneness
Z28Mi6mUyKo

riv6672
"You're ordering a prostitute on my cell phone."
Ryan Carroll

riv6672
"Have you ever wondered if there's a town in Missouri or something named Sample? And then as you're driving to the town there's like, a sign that says, "You're in Sample?""
Chandler Bing

riv6672
"Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it still has the longest line!"
Ric Flair

riv6672
"Of course you realize, this means war."
Bugs Bunny

riv6672
"If someone tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back."
CPT. Malcolm Reynolds

Oneness
I am beyond the quotes of others, now I am to create my own quotes.

"Most wealthy people are trained to be insincere, untrusting, deceptive, manipulative, infectious, ambitious, and neurotic"

"When people don't want to hear the truth they'll tell you that you simply can't verbalize it in their vicinity."

"I'm growing more intelligent everyday, not just because I want to, but because I was designed by God to do so."

riv6672
"DAMN!"
Ron Simmons

riv6672
"I tend to stay up late, not because I'm partying but because it's the only time of day when I'm alone and I don't have to be on, performing."
Jim Carrey

riv6672
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

riv6672
"Nazis. I hate these guys."
Prof. Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr.

riv6672

riv6672

riv6672
"Never half ass two things. Whole ass one thing."
Ron Swanson

riv6672

riv6672

riv6672
"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."
Jack Kevorkian

riv6672
"House guests, like fish, begin to stink after 3 days."
Roman Polanski

riv6672
"Life is a great big beautiful three-ring circus. There are those on the floor making their lives among the heads of lions and hoops of fire, and those in the stands, complacent and wowed, their mouths stuffed with popcorn...."
John Wayne Gacey

riv6672
"It seems a long time since the morning mail could be called correspondence."
Ted Kaczynski

riv6672
"At night i cant sleep, in the morning i cant wake up."
Bernard Goetz

riv6672
"The bigger they are, the harder they fall."
Timothy McVey

riv6672
"I know you are but what am i?"
Plato

riv6672
"Death is only the beginning."
Jesus

Bardock42
"Use the force, Luke!"

- Mahatma Gandhi

riv6672
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
Suicide bomber motto

Bardock42
"You miss 100% of the shots your don't take
- Wayne Gretzky
-- Michael Scott"
--- Bardock42

riv6672
"Abracadabra!
No, you're still a *****."
Melanie Ciccone

Oneness
"What are our chances?"

"You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility."

"You admire it?"

"I admire its purity. A {...pure...} survivor; unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality. I won't lie to you about your chances; but, you have my sympathy. smile"

-Alien

pettyazo
Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?

Robin Williams

Oneness
"death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravens claws"

Jim Morrison, Feast of Friends

riv6672

Quincy
"Little one, I'd like to see anyone - Prophet, King or God - persuade a thousand cats to do anything at the same time."

riv6672
"Mister McGee, dont make me angry. You wouldnt like me when i'm angry."
--Dr. David Banner

Oneness
"And what do I get for my pain? Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game."

riv6672

Nuke Nixon
Here last week they found this couple out in California. They rent out rooms for old people, kill'em, bury'em in the yard, cash their social security checks. Well, they'd tortur'em first, I don't know why. Maybe the television set was broke.
-Ed Tom Bell

riv6672
This is kinda cool. Charles Holland Duell, who was commissioner of the patent office from 1898-1901, is known for saying:

"Everything that can be invented has been invented."

What he actually said was:

"In my opinion, all previous advances in the various lines of invention will appear totally insignificant when compared with those which the present century will witness. I almost wish that I might live my life over again to see the wonders which are at the threshold."

Oneness
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2015-03-12-1426181881-3109261-March11b.jpg

http://static.quoteswave.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Emotion-can-be-the-enemy.jpg

http://static.ow.ly/photos/normal/89Wg6.jpg

http://www.sharegoodthings.com/pics/t/4921.jpg

http://www.verybestquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/anger-quotes-A-moment-of-anger-can-destroy-a-lifetime-of-work-whereas-a-moment-of-love-can-break-barriers-that-took-a-lifetime-to-build.-Leon-Brown.jpg

http://annarborobserver.com/calendar/photos/38953.2.jpeg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4a/6a/20/4a6a20b7131437afe659f61528545b71.jpg

http://www.okmoviequotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Troy-quotes-3.gif

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8e/13/0e/8e130e82b7ea8ff8a8ca02e6f23b3414.jpg

http://www.quotessays.com/images/economic-quotes-5.jpg

Oneness
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvvMR0LIMAARvMm.jpg

riv6672
"The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
-A. Nonny Moose

SayWhat
"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others".

Animal Farm

SayWhat
Welcome to Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average.

Garrison Keillor

riv6672
"Just because nobody complains doesnt mean all parachutes are perfect."
-Benny Hill

Ax3l
Originally posted by Bardock42
"You miss 100% of the shots your don't take
- Wayne Gretzky
-- Michael Scott"
--- Bardock42 ---- Axel

jaden101
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on

Dean Martin

It's xyz!
It puts the lotion on its skin

i forgot the rest

Ms Chelle
"The less empowered you feel, the more you feel a need to control that which is external. The loving personality seeks not to control, but to nurture, not to dominate, but to empower." -Gary Zukav

mitchypoopoo
""In order to be brave, you must first become afraid. For true courage lies in the overcoming of fear, not in its absence." - Blue Power Ranger

riv6672
"It is what it is."
-A. Nonny Moose

Stringer
Originally posted by It's xyz!
It puts the lotion on its skin

i forgot the rest

And does what it's told

riv6672
Or else it fets the hose again!

Oneness
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
"The less empowered you feel, the more you feel a need to control that which is external. The loving personality seeks not to control, but to nurture, not to dominate, but to empower." -Gary Zukav And I'll tell you what. I will pave the world with the guts of my enemies until I am powerful enough to love without risk. Never stooping to the fallacy of trust, but to the certainty of control. For throughout human history, no one has been in a position to nurture - no one has been enthroned with that kind of power.

Oneness
As sure as day, those you nurture will betray.

Oneness
I don't trust, I never trust, I believe in the abomination that is human nature. I've seen it, I know for a fact that those you've done the most for are the very ones capable of the most betrayal.

That is why, without power, we are victims.

Ms Chelle
Honestly, that sounds like a lonely world to live in. I always choose love and nurture. It's the only way to move forward and evolve spiritually. Working together instead of against each other is what we are here for.

Stringer
Yes. More you swallow misery the less you can have happiness. Not worth it

Stringer
Guess Scribs was correct. The GDF really went too shit

riv6672
Took me a moment to figure out what GDF stood for...laughing out loud

riv6672
"People always miss you more when they see how much happier you are without them."
- kharaination

Scottie
"detective"
- Scottie

Oneness
qWiC9NRY3Bg

rudester
Originally posted by riv6672
"People always miss you more when they see how much happier you are without them."
- kharaination

Fuk u riv fuk u....

riv6672
"I know you are but what am i?"
-paul Reubens

rudester
Actually its Bart Simpson

rudester
Don't have a cow

Ms Chelle
I think people who vibrate at a higher frequency, vibrate toward each other. They call it, in science, sympathetic vibrations. -Erykah Badu

Oneness
Jc_xGu-9Jyk

Oneness
y4-6elMgzIo

Oneness
-h5j_mAEEdw

riv6672

Oneness
"Humans have a strength that can't be measured."

John Connor, Terminator Salvation.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
egg

riv6672
"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach."
-Adolf Hitler

Scribble
Originally posted by riv6672
"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach."
-Adolf Hitler Very apt!

riv6672
"Hate is more lasting than dislike."
-Adolf Hitler

riv6672
"Words are bridges into unexplored regions."
-Adolf Hitler

riv6672
"He who stops being better stops being good."
-Oliver Cromwell

riv6672
"It takes less courage to criticize the decisions of others than to stand by your own."
-Attila the Hun

riv6672
"Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools."
-Napoleon Bonaparte

riv6672

riv6672
"I believe in one thing only, the power of human will."
-Joseph Stalin

riv6672

riv6672

riv6672
"Better to live a day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep"
-Benito Mussolini

Nuke Nixon
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.