KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Official Quotes Thread

Official Quotes Thread
Started by: KillaKassara

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Official Quotes Thread

Right now I'm liking this quote a lot.

"Can't stop me from scoring so they result to just hacking."

-Nelly, Heart of a Champion

I'm liking this one even more.

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how straight the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the captain of my fate,
I am the master of my soul."

-William Earnest Henley

Quotes like these are some of the best sources of motivation I have ever come across during times of harsh, merciless, and unrelenting adversity.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Jan 30th, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 12:40 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Your* gay

-Barker

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 12:42 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

-Marriane Williamson

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 12:45 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Imagine a King who fights His own battles, wouldn't that be a sight?"

-Wolfgang Peterson's Troy

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 12:52 AM
rudester
Tommy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThorinWoofer
Your* gay

-Barker

I did not see that coming.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 02:04 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

"Uhh Negative. I am a Meat Popsicle."

Bruce Willis - Fifth Element

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 09:45 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I have no fear of the opponent in front of me...I am very self-sufficient..they don't bother me. [You better kill me before I make up my mind to act]...should I decide to fight, should I decide to do anything, that's it baby."

-Bruce Lee

Last edited by KillaKassara on Feb 1st, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2013 12:09 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

"You know, beneath the B****, I think there might be a decent person."
"Dont get all mushy. As soon as I find her I'm drowning her in the bathtub."
-My Current Book stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 9th, 2013 08:04 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

"Why is Dolos so insecure? Didn't his mother give him any hugs? She needs to give him some hugs."
- NemeBro

Old Post Feb 9th, 2013 08:15 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

hehehehe

Old Post Feb 9th, 2013 08:23 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
hehehehe

You know what?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 01:01 PM
you get thorns
village idiot

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality".

Jack

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 06:00 PM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Originally posted by Dolos
You know what?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

What?

Ba da ba ba ba! Im loving it! - McDonalds.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 08:47 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Your* Gay -Barker

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 12:55 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

"We can't leave. We gotta say goodnight."

Riddick, Pitch Black.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 04:17 AM
you get thorns
village idiot

Do you believe in Jesus?

Paul Kersey

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 04:21 PM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You think someone spends half their life in a slam with a horse-bit in their mouth and not believe. Think they'd start out in a liquor store trash bin with an umbilical cord wrapped around their neck and not believe. Got it all wrong, holy man. Oh, absolutely I believe in God. And I hate the ****er."

-Riddick, Pitch Black

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 03:19 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Originally posted by Dolos
"You think someone spends half their life in a slam with a horse-bit in their mouth and not believe. Think they'd start out in a liquor store trash bin with an umbilical cord wrapped around their neck and not believe. Got it all wrong, holy man. Oh, absolutely I believe in God. And I hate the ****er."

-Riddick, Pitch Black

Close Enough but not 100% stick out tongue

"I truly don't know what's gonna happen when the lights go out, Carolyn, but I do know, once the dying starts, this little psycho **** family of ours is gonna rip itself apart. " - Richard B. Riddick

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 03:41 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Close Enough but not 100% stick out tongue

"I truly don't know what's gonna happen when the lights go out, Carolyn, but I do know, once the dying starts, this little psycho **** family of ours is gonna rip itself apart. " - Richard B. Riddick
I hadn't seen chronicles since I was ten. Saw pitch black for thefirst time day before yesterday.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 04:26 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

So your 19 then? Cause Chronicles of Riddick came out in 2004. And Pitch Black in 2000. -sigh- Young people.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 04:37 AM