Odin vs Thanos, Zuras and Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Who wins? No BFR. Fight in Asgard.

TheLordofMurder
Since you didnt put in restrictions on Odins ability to amp up, Odin crushes this team a perfect 10/10...

He could amp up to the point to where he one-shot-kills everyone on team 2 and there would be nothing they could do to stop him...

zopzop
Team. Zuras and Thanos alone would be enough to give him a hell of a fight.

the Darkone
Odin smites them, and takes sensi to be his love slave!

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin smites them, and takes sersi to be his love slave!

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Since you didnt put in restrictions on Odins ability to amp up, Odin crushes this team a perfect 10/10...

He could amp up to the point to where he one-shot-kills everyone on team 2 and there would be nothing they could do to stop him...

I'm not sure what makes you think Odin could one shot Thanos or Zuras, even with amping.

Silent Master
Odin wins

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I'm not sure what makes you think Odin could one shot Thanos or Zuras, even with amping.

You dont think the Disintegrator Beam from the 2000ft Destroyer would one-shot-kill anyone of team 2?

the Darkone
Odin can one shot the team if doesn't hold back, but Thanos would be the first one to recuperate and then he gets taken out. It really depends on Odin mood tbh.

Odin freezes time and rage stomp, Zuras is tough but not Odin tough. Odin bust out thundstruck or his spear it's really game over. Thanos or Zuras are not powerful enough too take out elite sky father.

Golgo13
Team.

the Darkone
Thanos or Zuras are not powerful enough too take out elite sky father like Odin. Odin has more options than the the team!!

ThereIsHope
It would come down to Zuras, but Thanos and Sersi are just fodder for Odin.

Dampyre
I'm not sure what Sersi adds to the team. She was scared to death of the Stranger. Anyway, the team has a shot. Zuras was able to stalemate Zeus by himself for a bit. A good showing by him and the team wins.

Branlor Swift
Zuras' only real feat is trading shots with Zeus
Other than that he's been knocked out or embarrassed by crap

Odin isn't one shotting Thanos either (unless for no reason at all he is a 2000 foot Destroyer), but he still wins 10/10

Sersi is useless

Raisen
Oh boy, we're going back to the Odin holding back thing. Odin can't one shot any of these characters, he can beat them one on one, but a coordinated effort goes to the team 7/10

Silent Master
Originally posted by Raisen
Oh boy, we're going back to the Odin holding back thing. Odin can't one shot any of these characters, he can beat them one on one, but a coordinated effort goes to the team 7/10

Odin can one-shot Sersi and given Odin's abilities, he can beat the others for the majority.

ThereIsHope
Odin one shots Thanos and Sersi, and then takes on Zuras, and eventually takes him down.

Thanos and Sersi dont even come on on Odins radar, Its silly to think that Odin would break a sweat against either one of these two.

PillarofOsiris
You dont think the Disintegrator Beam from the 2000ft Destroyer would one-shot-kill anyone of team 2?

I didn't realize in this fight Odin and all of Asgard get to hop into the destroyer armor prior to the fight. Did I miss something?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I didn't realize in this fight Odin and all of Asgard get to hop into the destroyer armor prior to the fight. Did I miss something?

Well I consider a fully amped Odin to be Odin leeching the full Odinforce into himself (so Odins "base" power+the power imbued in the land of Asgard itself+the spiritual force of all the Asgardians) and then utilizing his best gear...

So yeah, that would equate to 2000ft Destroyer mode...

In that mode, I fully believe that the Destroyers Disintegrator Beam one-shot-kills Thanos, Zuras, and Sersi...do you agree?

zopzop
Well I consider a fully amped Odin to be Odin leeching the full Odinforce into himself (so Odins "base" power+the power imbued in the land of Asgard itself+the spiritual force of all the Asgardians) and then utilizing his best gear...

So yeah, that would equate to 2000ft Destroyer mode...

In that mode, I fully believe that the Destroyers Disintegrator Beam one-shot-kills Thanos, Zuras, and Sersi...do you agree?
Maybe.

But maybe not?
Vs Galactus
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6827/1039444-thanosdown1_super.jpg
Vs Omega
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9416/omega57dl.jpg
Vs Maker
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1080905-t_09_22_super.jpg

TheLordofMurder
Good point zopzop...

Thanos may very well survive the Destroyers alpha attack, but the other two definitely wouldnt, and Thanos wouldnt be able to do anything against the 2000ft Destroyer but take a beating...

But you are right, Thanos just might be able to survive the Destroyers Disintegrator Beam... thumb up

ThereIsHope
LOL

What a joke. Thanos would die if Odin wanted to kill him. Stupid fanboys. Who's to say that any of those characters were going all out?

ThereIsHope
Originally posted by zopzop
Maybe.

But maybe not?
Vs Galactus
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6827/1039444-thanosdown1_super.jpg
Vs Omega
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9416/omega57dl.jpg
Vs Maker
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1080905-t_09_22_super.jpg

Lets see, beings of unlimited power going all out? Nope I dont see it.

Galactus was able to destroy solar systems when he was pissed off in Annihilation. yet people assume that he was going all out in this.

Omega was going all out just case of a giant hole? Ok? So if Omega is stronger then galactus and was going all out and really wanted to kill Thanos. Dont you think that the entire planet would be gone?

Same with the Maker

Nope just more fanboyism on running a muck.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by ThereIsHope

Galactus was able to destroy solar systems when he was pissed off in Annihilation. yet people assume that he was going all out in this.

Omega was going all out just case of a giant hole? Ok? So if Omega is stronger then galactus and was going all out and really wanted to kill Thanos. Dont you think that the entire planet would be gone?

Same with the Maker

Nope just more fanboyism on running a muck.

Excellent counterpoint! thumb up

None of the examples given by zop featured a character going all out against Thanos...

The Maker, for example, only hit Thanos with a lone eye beam from a single eye...

The Disintegrator Beam from the 2000ft Destroyer, on the other hand, is one of those "Doomsday-esqe" non holding back type attacks...

Thanos might not fare as well against an attack of this magnitude...

zopzop
Originally posted by ThereIsHope

Same with the Maker

Nope just more fanboyism on running a muck. Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Excellent counterpoint! thumb up

None of the examples given by zop featured a character going all out against Thanos...

The Maker, for example, only hit Thanos with a lone eye beam from a single eye...

The Disintegrator Beam from the 2000ft Destroyer, on the other hand, is one of those "Doomsday-esqe" non holding back type attacks...

Thanos might not fare as well against an attack of this magnitude...
You two realize that Pre Retcon Molecule Man hit Pre Retcon Beyonder with a blast so powerful that it would have slagged several billion dimensions yet Marsha's apartment walls weren't even singed?

Collateral damage is nice but it isn't the end all be all.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
You two realize that Pre Retcon Molecule Man hit Pre Retcon Beyonder with a blast so powerful that it would have slagged several billion dimensions yet Marsha's apartment walls weren't even singed?

Collateral damage is nice but it isn't the end all be all.

Yeah...thats true too.

Why do comics have to be so inconsistent? They make debates like this almost pointless as there is simply no consistency...

zopzop
Yeah...thats true too.

Why do comics have to be so inconsistent? They make debates like this almost pointless as there is simply no consistency...
Then there's the example of the 2000ft Destroyer fighting the Celestials and no collateral damage is shown..........at all.

There are a crapload more examples but you get my point.

Slaanesh
Thanos alone would give Odin a fight..with Zuras help it'll be an even better fight..but they will still lose to Odin..

guy222
Zuras and Thanos win this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.