Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pepperfoot
hi all. new here. cant wait to read about good movies we all saw and talk about them.

ChristopherDeer
Hey! I am Christopher!
My first rememberable movie experience began when I was only 5 years old. I started watching the Ninja Turtles, Back to the Future, Godfather, Rocky and Gremlins. I've always been into movies, mostly superhero and animated movies. Animated movies probably are the reason why I started drawing and went to an art school. big grin Right now I'm a graphic designer and a freelance illustrator. Not to mention, a movie geek. I'm really excited about joining this online community and finally getting to know others who are just as passionate about movies as I am. Didn't join this place sooner because I've been really busy with my project, but now I finally run a little shop that sells movie and superhero themed MacBook decals called Geeky4U.
Hope you have a good day and I can't wait to ger properly acquainted with this forum. smile

briangriffin
Hi Everyone,

Myself Brian Griffin also a new member of the forum.

Matina
welcom

Ticker
Hi

expertadvisor1
Hi Everybody,

My name is Kevin Broad and I am Forex Trader. I have been associated with this business since couple of years and now I become expert. I am earning a reasonable profit from Forex Trading and my Forex Robots are working tremendously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.