(Metal Gear Solid) Solid Snake Vs D (Vampire Hunter D)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
http://i39.tinypic.com/1r4xme.jpg

VS

http://i41.tinypic.com/25ib1o6.jpg

Solid Snake from metal Gear Solid Vs D from Vampire Hunter D

Solid Snake Weapons is a Knife and Socom Handgun.

Vampire Hunter D Weapons only got his sword.

The Battie take place in a desert in the middie of the night.

Whom Take it?

EmptyHearted
Just incase nobody know much about D or never heard of him

Here a link of his skills and powers.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+D

TheDarkestKing1
Dude For real what with So many Solid Snake and Big boss thread???? blink

anyway Here some D Feats.

*Throwing a wooden stake so fast that it catches on fire in mid-flight; the vampire it is intended for catches it, throws it back just as fast; D catchs it easily--all of which happens so fast that none of the humans observing the incident even knew that the stake had been thrown.

* Seals a man's familiar-containing jar with thrown needles, probably a half dozen of them, while he is carrying on a conversation with said man, and the man never saw him throw them.

* Could see and track (and even count) the individual spheres of two shotguns worth of buckshot, and subsequently knocked all of them out of the air with a weed that he pulled out of the ground.

*The most controversial of all: A section in the third novel describes one of D's foes as make a strike with his weapon at the speed of light, and D both sees the attack and dodges it.

* Blocks lasers with his sword or absorbs lasers through his hand.

* Dodged a lightning bolt *while* halfway submerged in water, *while* wrapped up in the tentacles of a sea beast. In the process of dodging he pulled the whole sea beast out of the water and into the air with him.

TheDarkestKing1
Also D has Realiy Altering Powers: D has either acquired new time/ space powers in the latest novels, or has just now been given a chance to use them. D can destroy wormholes with his sword, and create dimensional rifts with a cut, while in space and his lungs bursting from lack of oxygen. He can cut through the very fount of life, as well as the essence of death itself, as proven in his fight against the agents of paradise and the Death Knights. These reality warping powers stem from the fact that D Is unbound by fate/probability. In the latest novel, he was able to override the Akashic records, which contains the entire past, present, and future of the entire universe. Basically, D can warp reality around himself and his sword.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Just incase nobody know much about D or never heard of him

Here a link of his skills and powers.

MY GOSH MATE. THIS IS OVERKILLS eek!

D PWN SOLID SNAKE

SevenShackles
Now when i see EmptyHearted all I can think of is some guy tearing off his shirt in a rage going out to the parking lot and calling out metal gear fans. "let's do this b*tches"
D wins.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Now when i see EmptyHearted all I can think of is some guy tearing off his shirt in a rage going out to the parking lot and calling out metal gear fans. "let's do this b*tches"
D wins.

I Do not call out anyone. It just I am putting Snake a good fight of his life. people says Snake is all tough and so skills. Well I try find a character give him a hell of a fight..

Why you think i made couple thread of solid snake and big boss? to go deeper within their skills.

FinalAnswer
to go deeper within their skills.

snakeception

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
snakeception

What you mean by that LOL

VoidLord
I Do not call out anyone. It just I am putting Snake a good fight of his life. people says Snake is all tough and so skills. Well I try find a character give him a hell of a fight..

Why you think i made couple thread of solid snake and big boss? to go deeper within their skills. Snake isn't tough or skilled. Tough, skilled guys don't get taken down by 3 guards and get held up at gun point by inexperienced girls.

Anyone who can beat 3 soldiers would kill Snake, because Snake himself cannot take 3 soldiers without a weapon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.