KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » (Metal Gear Solid) Solid Snake Vs D (Vampire Hunter D)

(Metal Gear Solid) Solid Snake Vs D (Vampire Hunter D)
Started by: EmptyHearted

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EmptyHearted

(Metal Gear Solid) Solid Snake Vs D (Vampire Hunter D)

(please log in to view the image)

VS

(please log in to view the image)

Solid Snake from metal Gear Solid Vs D from Vampire Hunter D

Solid Snake Weapons is a Knife and Socom Handgun.

Vampire Hunter D Weapons only got his sword.

The Battie take place in a desert in the middie of the night.

Whom Take it?

Old Post May 5th, 2013 06:47 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Just incase nobody know much about D or never heard of him

Here a link of his skills and powers.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispac...ter+Profile+-+D

Old Post May 5th, 2013 06:54 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDarkestKing1

Dude For real what with So many Solid Snake and Big boss thread???? blink

anyway Here some D Feats.

*Throwing a wooden stake so fast that it catches on fire in mid-flight; the vampire it is intended for catches it, throws it back just as fast; D catchs it easily--all of which happens so fast that none of the humans observing the incident even knew that the stake had been thrown.

* Seals a man's familiar-containing jar with thrown needles, probably a half dozen of them, while he is carrying on a conversation with said man, and the man never saw him throw them.

* Could see and track (and even count) the individual spheres of two shotguns worth of buckshot, and subsequently knocked all of them out of the air with a weed that he pulled out of the ground.

*The most controversial of all: A section in the third novel describes one of D's foes as make a strike with his weapon at the speed of light, and D both sees the attack and dodges it.

* Blocks lasers with his sword or absorbs lasers through his hand.

* Dodged a lightning bolt *while* halfway submerged in water, *while* wrapped up in the tentacles of a sea beast. In the process of dodging he pulled the whole sea beast out of the water and into the air with him.

Old Post May 5th, 2013 07:00 AM
TheDarkestKing1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDarkestKing1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarkestKing1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDarkestKing1

Also D has Realiy Altering Powers: D has either acquired new time/ space powers in the latest novels, or has just now been given a chance to use them. D can destroy wormholes with his sword, and create dimensional rifts with a cut, while in space and his lungs bursting from lack of oxygen. He can cut through the very fount of life, as well as the essence of death itself, as proven in his fight against the agents of paradise and the Death Knights. These reality warping powers stem from the fact that D Is unbound by fate/probability. In the latest novel, he was able to override the Akashic records, which contains the entire past, present, and future of the entire universe. Basically, D can warp reality around himself and his sword.

Old Post May 5th, 2013 07:03 AM
TheDarkestKing1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDarkestKing1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarkestKing1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDarkestKing1

[QUOTE=14282442]Originally posted by EmptyHearted
[B]Just incase nobody know much about D or never heard of him

Here a link of his skills and powers.

MY GOSH MATE. THIS IS OVERKILLS eek!

D PWN SOLID SNAKE

Old Post May 5th, 2013 07:11 AM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Now when i see EmptyHearted all I can think of is some guy tearing off his shirt in a rage going out to the parking lot and calling out metal gear fans. "let's do this b*tches"
D wins.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post May 5th, 2013 07:16 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Now when i see EmptyHearted all I can think of is some guy tearing off his shirt in a rage going out to the parking lot and calling out metal gear fans. "let's do this b*tches"
D wins.

I Do not call out anyone. It just I am putting Snake a good fight of his life. people says Snake is all tough and so skills. Well I try find a character give him a hell of a fight..

Why you think i made couple thread of solid snake and big boss? to go deeper within their skills.

Old Post May 5th, 2013 07:24 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by EmptyHearted
to go deeper within their skills.

snakeception

Howdy!

Old Post May 5th, 2013 07:41 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
snakeception

What you mean by that LOL

Old Post May 5th, 2013 08:17 AM
VoidLord
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EmptyHearted
I Do not call out anyone. It just I am putting Snake a good fight of his life. people says Snake is all tough and so skills. Well I try find a character give him a hell of a fight..

Why you think i made couple thread of solid snake and big boss? to go deeper within their skills.
Snake isn't tough or skilled. Tough, skilled guys don't get taken down by 3 guards and get held up at gun point by inexperienced girls.

Anyone who can beat 3 soldiers would kill Snake, because Snake himself cannot take 3 soldiers without a weapon.

Old Post May 5th, 2013 10:28 AM
VoidLord is currently offline Click here to Send VoidLord a Private Message Find more posts by VoidLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote