Court of Owls Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chipguy_okay
HOOH Wolverine is deemed a threat to the continued existence of the owls. Owls gets all their resources before the court sort of fell.

Can wolverine survive? HOOH

Ill guess wolverine

Odekahn
Wolverine can definitely survive. While the court has resources and talons, I'm not sure they have access to anything strong enough to overcome wolvies healing factor. I see them as being more a great annoyance to someone like wolverine rather than a real threat.

Golgo13
Gotham Butcher has the best chance at taking out Wolverine,

SevenShackles
This seems really interesting, I. Loved the court of owls storyline.
So is it following storyline where they come at him in waves or is this all on them fighting him at once?

Lord Feron
I really enjoyed the court of owls idea to. Those talons were pretty cool opponents.

Flyattractor
Unless they got some way of turning off Jimmy's HF then they are just a non-threat as much as anything else when saying in trying to kill wolvie.

curryman
I'd love to see Wolverine put in the place of Batman.

Imagine Wolverine from the 80s going up against the Court of Owls.

Stoic
Originally posted by Odekahn
Wolverine can definitely survive. While the court has resources and talons, I'm not sure they have access to anything strong enough to overcome wolvies healing factor. I see them as being more a great annoyance to someone like wolverine rather than a real threat.

Agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.