Rune King Thor vs Parallax (Sinestro)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Go!

SevenShackles
Thor takes boot and applies to Parallax ass.

xJLxKing
Parallax has gotten some nice feats in the last few gl issues. Granted, Thor still wins. But I wonder what happens when parallax gets inside Thor

LeonBuco666
Thor puts his foot deep in parallax's ass, then continues to smite him

"Id"
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Thor puts his foot deep in parallax's ass, then continues to smite him

Hush it Carver's dupe. uhuh

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by "Id"
Hush it Carver's dupe. uhuh you and a couple of other people on this forum, discust me...I am not a 'carver' dupe you nerdy fu*k, ill say this again......I am not carver

xJLxKing
You act like him

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by Carver9
you and a couple of other people on this forum, discust me...I am not a 'carver' dupe you nerdy fu*k, ill say this again......I am not carver

I'm so confused right now. confused

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by "Id"
Hush it Carver's dupe. uhuh
THas rite u "Nerdy nerd Fcku"!!! That's not Carvster's dupe!!!

That's Carvster!!!

You disgust me! yucky

LeonBuco666
I don't even know who carver is

JakeTheBank
lol

Anyway, RKT wins pretty convincingly.

quanchi112
Thor, easily.

I don't even know who carver is he is the tree from which you sprouted. CHANGE YOUR AVATAR PICTURE.

vansonbee
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Parallax has gotten some nice feats in the last few gl issues. Granted, Thor still wins. But I wonder what happens when parallax gets inside Thor Here my theory of the fight. Thor stick his boot up his ass to kick Sinestro ass.

psycho gundam
I don't even know who carver is try and keep it that way

redhotrash
Thors afraid of stuff, no?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by redhotrash
Thors afraid of stuff, no? yes

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by 753
he is the tree from which you sprouted. CHANGE YOUR AVATAR PICTURE. yeah, I won't do that

Stoic
Parallax has gotten some nice feats in the last few gl issues. Granted, Thor still wins. But I wonder what happens when parallax gets inside Thor

How in the world would Parallax get inside of Rune King Thor? I was under the impression that at that point, Thor had transcended things like fear. I think that if Parallax attempted to invade RKT on that level that the assault would go unnoticed. May be just me though.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Stoic
How in the world would Parallax get inside of Rune King Thor? I was under the impression that at that point, Thor had transcended things like fear. I think that if Parallax attempted to invade RKT on that level that the assault would go unnoticed. May be just me though. the way I see it, every one has fear. Just like Joe the guardians said it. Lanterns arent chosen because they have no fear bit because they can over come it

yeah, I won't do that alright carv, as you please

Stoic
the way I see it, every one has fear. Just like Joe the guardians said it. Lanterns arent chosen because they have no fear bit because they can over come it

Nah Thor at that point had gone beyond death, and any other consequence that life may have had in store for him. Parallax wouldn't be able to use that exploit against him. Read it, or re-read it, and you will see. Thor was just way the f@!k out there.

JakeTheBank
At that point, Thor was virtually omniscient and really had nothing to fear as he was gladly going to watch himself, his family, and his people die a final glorious death.

I suppose you could argue him fearing that he wouldn't be able to free Asgard from the pointless cycle of Ragnarok, but Thor was so cosmically aware of events past, present, and future, he'd certainly be able to overcome fear and then some.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Stoic
Nah Thor at that point had gone beyond death, and any other consequence that life may have had in store for him. Parallax wouldn't be able to use that exploit against him. Read it, or re-read it, and you will see. Thor was just way the f@!k out there. I don't see it that way. Death isn't something everyone fears. Parallax represent fear, it will find it. The question to me is whether or not He can over come it

Stoic
I don't see it that way. Death isn't something everyone fears. Parallax represent fear, it will find it. The question to me is whether or not He can over come it

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
At that point, Thor was virtually omniscient and really had nothing to fear as he was gladly going to watch himself, his family, and his people die a final glorious death.

I suppose you could argue him fearing that he wouldn't be able to free Asgard from the pointless cycle of Ragnarok, but Thor was so cosmically aware of events past, present, and future, he'd certainly be able to overcome fear and then some.

Take heed to what Jake wrote. There's really no two ways about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.