KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rune King Thor vs Parallax (Sinestro)

Rune King Thor vs Parallax (Sinestro)
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Rune King Thor vs Parallax (Sinestro)

Go!

Old Post May 26th, 2013 04:09 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Thor takes boot and applies to Parallax ass.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post May 26th, 2013 04:42 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Parallax has gotten some nice feats in the last few gl issues. Granted, Thor still wins. But I wonder what happens when parallax gets inside Thor

Old Post May 26th, 2013 05:07 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Thor puts his foot deep in parallax's ass, then continues to smite him

Old Post May 26th, 2013 05:30 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Thor puts his foot deep in parallax's ass, then continues to smite him

Hush it Carver's dupe.

Old Post May 26th, 2013 05:31 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Originally posted by "Id"
Hush it Carver's dupe.
you and a couple of other people on this forum, discust me...I am not a 'carver' dupe you nerdy fu*k, ill say this again......I am not carver

Old Post May 26th, 2013 05:55 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

You act like him

Old Post May 26th, 2013 08:03 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sh3nG L0nG
Armor King's puppeteer

Originally posted by Carver9
you and a couple of other people on this forum, discust me...I am not a 'carver' dupe you nerdy fu*k, ill say this again......I am not carver

I'm so confused right now. confused

Old Post May 26th, 2013 08:09 PM
Sh3nG L0nG is currently offline Click here to Send Sh3nG L0nG a Private Message Find more posts by Sh3nG L0nG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by "Id"
Hush it Carver's dupe.

THas rite u "Nerdy Fcku"!!! That's not Carvster's dupe!!!

That's Carvster!!!

You disgust me!

Old Post May 26th, 2013 08:34 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I don't even know who carver is

Old Post May 26th, 2013 08:48 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

lol

Anyway, RKT wins pretty convincingly.

Old Post May 26th, 2013 09:01 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor, easily.

Old Post May 27th, 2013 03:20 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

he is the tree from which you sprouted. CHANGE YOUR AVATAR PICTURE.

Old Post May 27th, 2013 03:27 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Parallax has gotten some nice feats in the last few gl issues. Granted, Thor still wins. But I wonder what happens when parallax gets inside Thor
Here my theory of the fight. Thor stick his boot up his ass to kick Sinestro ass.

Old Post May 27th, 2013 03:41 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

try and keep it that way

Old Post May 27th, 2013 03:43 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Thors afraid of stuff, no?

Old Post May 27th, 2013 04:22 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by redhotrash
Thors afraid of stuff, no?
yes

Old Post May 27th, 2013 09:28 AM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Originally posted by 753
he is the tree from which you sprouted. CHANGE YOUR AVATAR PICTURE.
yeah, I won't do that

Old Post May 27th, 2013 10:44 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by xJLxKing

How in the world would Parallax get inside of Rune King Thor? I was under the impression that at that point, Thor had transcended things like fear. I think that if Parallax attempted to invade RKT on that level that the assault would go unnoticed. May be just me though.

Old Post May 27th, 2013 11:39 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Stoic
How in the world would Parallax get inside of Rune King Thor? I was under the impression that at that point, Thor had transcended things like fear. I think that if Parallax attempted to invade RKT on that level that the assault would go unnoticed. May be just me though.
the way I see it, every one has fear. Just like Joe the guardians said it. Lanterns arent chosen because they have no fear bit because they can over come it

Old Post May 27th, 2013 12:43 PM