Gamora and Wonder Woman (both dual weilding Adamantium Katana's) vs Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Gamora and Wonder Woman, both dual wielding Adamantium Katana's, vs Thanos in pure melee combat (no shields, teleportation, mental powers, tech, ect, ect, allowed) in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Being delimbed counts as a loss as well...

Who wins?

armedforbattle
The katana threads:
http://cdn.qualitylogoproducts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/the-office-make-it-stop.gif

Cogito
Gamora and WW stomp w/ katanas.

Now, if we were talkling dual adamantium shivs, then Thanos has a shot.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Cogito
Gamora and WW stomp w/ katanas.

Now, if we were talkling dual adamantium shivs, then Thanos has a shot.
What about great swords? Daggers? Steak knives?

bluewaterrider
He probably just wants to say hello to you.

Either that or you need to introduce the O.P. to the Samurai Showdown series.

A few hours of playing the latter should cure him.

Or at least give him another outlet for his energies.

pym-ftw
Dumb thread

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by armedforbattle
What about great swords? Daggers? Steak knives?

I did think real hard on butcher knives...

zopzop
Thanos wins. Sorry LoM. I'm going back to my original reasoning behind my decision.

If WM PG Thor couldn't break Thanos' bones with Mjolnir strikes, what are these women wielding katanas' gonna do to him? He's physically MUCH stronger than them and once he connects, it's lights out.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Thanos wins. Sorry LoM. I'm going back to my original reasoning behind my decision.

If WM PG Thor couldn't break Thanos' bones with Mjolnir strikes, what are these women wielding katanas' gonna do to him? He's physically MUCH stronger than them and once he connects, it's lights out.

Those women should be able to do far more than this (and its good ol canon):

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Those women should be able to do far more than this (and its good ol canon):
Yup I remember that. That issue had massive PIS. Remember Spider-Man staggering Thanos with a kick? laughing

Thanos wins.

TheLordofMurder
The fact of the matter is that Adamantium has a track record of slicing right though Thanos; if Wolvie can do it, then these far stronger women can do the above, but far more...

zopzop
The fact of the matter is that Adamantium has a track record of slicing right though Thanos; if Wolvie can do it, then these far stronger women can do the above, but far more...
Track record? Aside from that PIS filled issue, when has Thanos been cut by Adamantium?

TheLordofMurder
Yup I remember that. That issue had massive PIS. Remember Spider-Man staggering Thanos with a kick? laughing

Thanos wins.

It still happened...on panel...based on what does Thanos win?

He has to come within striking range to hit them and they both are superb with swords (and these swords can slice right though him like butter)...

TheLordofMurder
Track record? Aside from that PIS filled issue, when has Thanos been cut by Adamantium?

It only happened this once, so that makes it 1-0 Adamantium vs Thanos...

zopzop
It still happened...on panel...based on what does Thanos win?

He has to come within striking range to hit them and they both are superb with swords (and these swords can slice right though him like butter)...
Thanos has survived and his skin wasn't pierced or broken taking hits from Odin, Tyrant, an Insane Cube Being, PG WM Thor, etc.. but you want me to believe Gamora and WW wielding katanas are gonna take him out?

I'm going with Thanos based on years of his freakishly high damage soak and durability.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos has survived and his skin wasn't pierced or broken taking hits from Odin, Tyrant, an Insane Cube Being, PG WM Thor, etc.. but you want me to believe Gamora and WW wielding katanas are gonna take him out?

I'm going with Thanos based on years of his freakishly high damage soak and durability.

But...

It happened...on panel...in a comic arc (The Infinity Gauntlet saga) thats often (even by Thanos supporters) used as a reference point for his feats.

So are we now picking what we like and discarding the rest?

The Adamantium cut right though Thanos by someone who's strength is almost non-existant compared to Wonder Woman, yet you want to argue that Wonder Woman cant slice Thanos into purple meat patties with these Adamantium Katana's?

TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

Did this happen or didnt it?

pym-ftw
But...

It happened...on panel...in a comic arc (The Infinity Gauntlet saga) thats often (even by Thanos supporters) used as a reference point for his feats.

So are we now picking what we like and discarding the rest?

The Adamantium cut right though Thanos by someone who's strength is almost non-existant compared to Wonder Woman, yet you want to argue that Wonder Woman cant slice Thanos into purple meat patties with these Adamantium Katana's?
Who used Amped Thanos as the base for non amped thanos

That didn't make sence

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.