KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gamora and Wonder Woman (both dual weilding Adamantium Katana's) vs Thanos...

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Gamora and Wonder Woman wins... 2 50.00%
Thanos wins... 2 50.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gamora and Wonder Woman (both dual weilding Adamantium Katana's) vs Thanos...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Gamora and Wonder Woman (both dual weilding Adamantium Katana's) vs Thanos...

Gamora and Wonder Woman, both dual wielding Adamantium Katana's, vs Thanos in pure melee combat (no shields, teleportation, mental powers, tech, ect, ect, allowed) in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Being delimbed counts as a loss as well...

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2013 10:42 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

The katana threads:
(please log in to view the image)

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2013 10:48 PM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Gamora and WW stomp w/ katanas.

Now, if we were talkling dual adamantium shivs, then Thanos has a shot.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2013 10:59 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
Gamora and WW stomp w/ katanas.

Now, if we were talkling dual adamantium shivs, then Thanos has a shot.

What about great swords? Daggers? Steak knives?

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2013 11:06 PM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

He probably just wants to say hello to you.

Either that or you need to introduce the O.P. to the Samurai Showdown series.

A few hours of playing the latter should cure him.

Or at least give him another outlet for his energies.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2013 11:16 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Dumb thread

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 12:24 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by armedforbattle
What about great swords? Daggers? Steak knives?

I did think real hard on butcher knives...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 12:54 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Thanos wins. Sorry LoM. I'm going back to my original reasoning behind my decision.

If WM PG Thor couldn't break Thanos' bones with Mjolnir strikes, what are these women wielding katanas' gonna do to him? He's physically MUCH stronger than them and once he connects, it's lights out.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 12:56 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by zopzop
Thanos wins. Sorry LoM. I'm going back to my original reasoning behind my decision.

If WM PG Thor couldn't break Thanos' bones with Mjolnir strikes, what are these women wielding katanas' gonna do to him? He's physically MUCH stronger than them and once he connects, it's lights out.

Those women should be able to do far more than this (and its good ol canon):

Attachment: 3029014-5208431965-21469.jpg
This has been downloaded 24 time(s).

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 12:58 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Those women should be able to do far more than this (and its good ol canon):

Yup I remember that. That issue had massive PIS. Remember Spider-Man staggering Thanos with a kick? laughing

Thanos wins.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 12:59 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

The fact of the matter is that Adamantium has a track record of slicing right though Thanos; if Wolvie can do it, then these far stronger women can do the above, but far more...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 01:00 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

The fact of the matter is that Adamantium has a track record of slicing right though Thanos; if Wolvie can do it, then these far stronger women can do the above, but far more...

Track record? Aside from that PIS filled issue, when has Thanos been cut by Adamantium?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 01:00 AM
TheLordofMurder

Yup I remember that. That issue had massive PIS. Remember Spider-Man staggering Thanos with a kick? laughing

Thanos wins.

It still happened...on panel...based on what does Thanos win?

He has to come within striking range to hit them and they both are superb with swords (and these swords can slice right though him like butter)...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 01:01 AM
TheLordofMurder

Track record? Aside from that PIS filled issue, when has Thanos been cut by Adamantium?

It only happened this once, so that makes it 1-0 Adamantium vs Thanos...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 01:02 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

It still happened...on panel...based on what does Thanos win?

He has to come within striking range to hit them and they both are superb with swords (and these swords can slice right though him like butter)...

Thanos has survived and his skin wasn't pierced or broken taking hits from Odin, Tyrant, an Insane Cube Being, PG WM Thor, etc.. but you want me to believe Gamora and WW wielding katanas are gonna take him out?

I'm going with Thanos based on years of his freakishly high damage soak and durability.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 01:04 AM
TheLordofMurder

Thanos has survived and his skin wasn't pierced or broken taking hits from Odin, Tyrant, an Insane Cube Being, PG WM Thor, etc.. but you want me to believe Gamora and WW wielding katanas are gonna take him out?

I'm going with Thanos based on years of his freakishly high damage soak and durability.

But...

It happened...on panel...in a comic arc (The Infinity Gauntlet saga) thats often (even by Thanos supporters) used as a reference point for his feats.

So are we now picking what we like and discarding the rest?

The Adamantium cut right though Thanos by someone who's strength is almost non-existant compared to Wonder Woman, yet you want to argue that Wonder Woman cant slice Thanos into purple meat patties with these Adamantium Katana's?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 01:09 AM
TheLordofMurder

@zopzop

Did this happen or didnt it?

Attachment: 3029014-5208431965-21469.jpg
This has been downloaded 16 time(s).

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 01:10 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

But...

It happened...on panel...in a comic arc (The Infinity Gauntlet saga) thats often (even by Thanos supporters) used as a reference point for his feats.

So are we now picking what we like and discarding the rest?

The Adamantium cut right though Thanos by someone who's strength is almost non-existant compared to Wonder Woman, yet you want to argue that Wonder Woman cant slice Thanos into purple meat patties with these Adamantium Katana's?

Who used Amped Thanos as the base for non amped thanos

That didn't make sence

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 01:12 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos, easily.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 01:14 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote