Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LGU
Hello one and all.

I've been a regular poster on a few other boards for years now under the name of Liam Gallagher's Unibrow, which unfortunately is too long for this board so here I will be the abbreviated version!

I've joined up here as traffic/calibre of other posters on the other sites I post at seems to be slowly dwindling so I thought I would broaden my horizons! I was also hoping to put together a comic book respect thread or two as this seems to be the best place to host them. Am I right in thinking that there is a minimum post limit before links can be posted? Twenty or more or something like that?

Thanks in advance, I look forward to interacting with everyone!

Cheers.

abhilegend
Originally posted by LGU
Hello one and all.

I've been a regular poster on a few other boards for years now under the name of Liam Gallagher's Unibrow, which unfortunately is too long for this board so here I will be the abbreviated version!

I've joined up here as traffic/calibre of other posters on the other sites I post at seems to be slowly dwindling so I thought I would broaden my horizons! I was also hoping to put together a comic book respect thread or two as this seems to be the best place to host them. Am I right in thinking that there is a minimum post limit before links can be posted? Twenty or more or something like that?

Thanks in advance, I look forward to interacting with everyone!

Cheers.
Hey liam, welcome to KMC. You have to reach 20 posts before you can post a link and you can edit your posts only under 15 minutes. Anyway looking forward for you to become a regular poster here.

LGU
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hey liam, welcome to KMC. You have to reach 20 posts before you can post a link and you can edit your posts only under 15 minutes. Anyway looking forward for you to become a regular poster here.

Thanks for the help and the welcome!

Cheers.

kgkg
Welcome!

abhilegend
Originally posted by LGU
Thanks for the help and the welcome!

Cheers.
NP.

tashalb
this is really interesting to know about all this. i actually dont know that much about that. but anyway. thanks for sharing the information. i'm new in this forum and i'm Tasha...

raianju
Welcome friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.