The Hero, Satele Shan and Barsen run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Han
15 minutes rest, takes place in the RotJ Throne Room.

1. Githany, Sirak and Kaan
2. Aryn, Zallow and Kao Cen Darach
3. TPM Qui Gon, Obi Wan and Maul
4. NJO Anakin, Jacen and Jaina
5. KOTOR II Triumvirate, no drains
6. Malgus, Scourge and Jadus
7. RotS Windu, Anakin and Obi Wan
8. Revan, Nomi Sunrider and Thon
9. TFU Sidious, Vader and Galen Marek
10. LotF Luke, RotS Yoda and DE Palpatine

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
i'd wager they go down at 4 due to fatigue and having a prty tough opponent.

Nephthys
They run into a roadblock at 5 with Nihilus, but I think the Hero can likely beat Nihilus solo since she beat Vitiate, who's more powerful than him? Still pretty hard though. Satele beats on Sion easily and the Barsen'thor beats Kreia with only moderate difficulty.

After that they might be too tired to beat 6. At full rest I'm confident the the HoT could beat Malgus and the Barsen'thor can beat Jadus with some difficulty for both. Not too confident that Satele can beat Scourge. But if they're still tired they might lose.

Based
Loses at 7.

ROTJ Vader
Loses at 9. With 15mins rest loses at 6.

Nephthys
Agreed.

pencilcrayon
How do they manage to get past 7 with full rest?

Nephthys
By just being better than them? I mean the Barsen'thor beats Anakin to death with Kenobis corpse and the Hero is mo powa than Windu.

pencilcrayon
How is she more powerful in TK?

S_W_LeGenD
Only 15 min rest? That's harsh

Nephthys
Originally posted by pencilcrayon
How is she more powerful in TK?

Who more powerful than who?

pencilcrayon
Anakin?

Nephthys
Apart from tanking an explosion that demolished a blast-door to the face? And breaking through a blast-door the size of a 2-story house with a casual Force push? One-hand throwing a chunk of metal the size of a schoolbus a good 50 meters?

All of this while severely weakened.

Not to mention defeating a powerful Sith Lord possessed by a Sith Spirit who was being amped by the power of hundreds of Jedi Masters, again while severely weakened. And defeating the First Son, likely the second most powerful Sith at that point barring Vitiate.

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Exactly.

Bersen'thor is apparently far above Dooku, let alone Anakin.

Nephthys
Also, the Barsen'thor uses the first lightsaber ever made. So thats pretty cool.

Master Han
Congratulations Nephrophile, I agree with you (again). It had nothing to do with your arguments, of course. But I grant you my support, this once. Be grateful I am so generous.

Nephthys
I love it when we're together.

On decisions.

Master Han
...you know, with full rest and revivals, they might make it to 10.

Might.

Sidious is pretty hardcore, though.

Nephthys
Oh?

Coming round to my way of looking at things are you?

Master Han
No.

Nephthys
Oh yeah, I forgot that you don't rate Marek and Vader that highly. I suppose you think the Barsen'thor and Shan can take them?

Master Han
no expression I rank them both very highly. But neither character has peaked yet.

Although TFU Sidious could possibly take them all on, so...

Nephthys
Don't you think they're only one Maul level?

Master Han
With a saber, yeah. In the Force, they're far higher, IMO.

...though now that I think of it, Marek and Vader are both above Barsen'thor, and possibly Shan, in dueling prowess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.