15 minutes rest, takes place in the RotJ Throne Room.
1. Githany, Sirak and Kaan
2. Aryn, Zallow and Kao Cen Darach
3. TPM Qui Gon, Obi Wan and Maul
4. NJO Anakin, Jacen and Jaina
5. KOTOR II Triumvirate, no drains
6. Malgus, Scourge and Jadus
7. RotS Windu, Anakin and Obi Wan
8. Revan, Nomi Sunrider and Thon
9. TFU Sidious, Vader and Galen Marek
10. LotF Luke, RotS Yoda and DE Palpatine
They run into a roadblock at 5 with Nihilus, but I think the Hero can likely beat Nihilus solo since she beat Vitiate, who's more powerful than him? Still pretty hard though. Satele beats on Sion easily and the Barsen'thor beats Kreia with only moderate difficulty.
After that they might be too tired to beat 6. At full rest I'm confident the the HoT could beat Malgus and the Barsen'thor can beat Jadus with some difficulty for both. Not too confident that Satele can beat Scourge. But if they're still tired they might lose.
Apart from tanking an explosion that demolished a blast-door to the face? And breaking through a blast-door the size of a 2-story house with a casual Force push? One-hand throwing a chunk of metal the size of a schoolbus a good 50 meters?
All of this while severely weakened.
Not to mention defeating a powerful Sith Lord possessed by a Sith Spirit who was being amped by the power of hundreds of Jedi Masters, again while severely weakened. And defeating the First Son, likely the second most powerful Sith at that point barring Vitiate.