Marvel vs. DBZ (matchups)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
So these are just some of the matches I'd like to see between the 2 universes and get y'all thoughts on.

Marvel characters are at their current levels (unless stated otherwise) and DB characters are at their respected power levels at the conclusion of the Buu Saga.

All DBZ characters get 1 senzu bean each.

Match Ups:

Thor vs. Broly

Hulk vs. Kid Buu

Sentry (New Avengers) vs. Goku (can go SS god mode)

Black Bolt vs. Vegeta

Nova vs. Gohan

Super Skrull vs. Piccolo

Namor vs. Tien

Ironman vs. Android 18

Who would win in these fights? Which universe takes the majority?

I am Vegeta
Thor
Kid buu
Goku
vegeta
Gohan
Piccolo
Tien
Android 18

BloodRain
Agreed except for the Sentry, Bolt, Nova and Skrull fights.

Skrull has similar speed and force with greater durability and abilities.

Black Bolt is faster with greater force.

Nova is far faster, equal to more powerful and can absorb energy.

Sentry has a major speed advantage, more power and a great variety of abilities.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by BloodRain
Agreed except for the Sentry, Bolt, Nova and Skrull fights.

Skrull has similar speed and force with greater durability and abilities.

Black Bolt is faster with greater force.

Nova is far faster, equal to more powerful and can absorb energy.

Sentry has a major speed advantage, more power and a great variety of abilities. Vegeta at full power would win dude blew up a planet in the 1st season and is even more powerful now, piccolo could win he was able to keep up with android 17 and got even stronger, and mystic gohan is more powerful then SSJ3 Goku so I think he could win. With sentry and Goku im torn it would be an awesome fight but I think Goku would win in the end.

ScreamPaste
Thor.
Depends if Buu tries to brawl Hulk.
Sentry.
Black Bolt with his indoor voice, lol.
Don't know much about Nova, and **** Tien and Piccolo. lol.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Depends if Buu tries to brawl Hulk. You do know Buu cant be defeated by physical attacks right even if he did try to brawl he would still win.

ScreamPaste
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKpDJNshjZY

Can be touched and pushed back, carves long trench along planet's surface, not a physical attack. Lol.

BloodRain
Buu has the advantage over a Goku Vs Hulk match with his regen, an advantage to the already advantageous match.
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Vegeta at full power would win dude blew up a planet in the 1st season and is even more powerful now, piccolo could win he was able to keep up with android 17 and got even stronger, and mystic gohan is more powerful then SSJ3 Goku so I think he could win. With sentry and Goku im torn it would be an awesome fight but I think Goku would win in the end.
Vegeta has never destroyed a planet in canon.. but as you know the anime, remember when Buu and Gotenks screamed with all their might and made a tear in space? The power inside Black Bolt can do that, but the tear would be a thousand times longer than the solar system. Planet busting doesn't compare to his voice.

Again, Skrull has similar power and speed as Piccolo.

No. Nova's power matches Gohan's, difference is his speed far outclassed him.

Its one sided. The greatest speed we've seen in DB is Gotenks flying around the Earth a few time in a couple minutes.. in a much shorter time Sentry can fly to Earth from the Sun, and thats not even his best speed feat. Speed is no contest. Sentry's power is above anything in DB. The only thing that comes close is the assumed Solar System level pissed off Bills/G!Goku, which only touches on what Sentry can do.

I am Vegeta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKpDJNshjZY

Can be touched and pushed back, carves long trench along planet's surface, not a physical attack. Lol. What im saying is that the only way to beat Buu is to produce a blast powerful enough that it even destroys his atoms so hulk is pretty much screwed in this fight.

ScreamPaste
Hulk smash puny Buu.

I am Vegeta
Hulk smash puny Buu. But loses in the end 10/10

BloodRain
Worth mentioning that apparently guys like Thing and Hulk now have MHS reactions/attack speed.

I am Vegeta

Vegeta has never destroyed a planet in canon.. but as you know the anime, remember when Buu and Gotenks screamed with all their might and made a tear in space? The power inside Black Bolt can do that, but the tear would be a thousand times longer than the solar system. Planet busting doesn't compare to his voice.

Again, Skrull has similar power and speed as Piccolo.

No. Nova's power matches Gohan's, difference is his speed far outclassed him. Vegeta did actually it was just put into the dubbed anime though but it is canon. Skrull is not as fast maybe as strong but not as fast as piccolo. Nova is not stronger than SSJ3 goku and gohan is above that and Nova is a little faster but not a whole lot.

I am Vegeta
Worth mentioning that apparently guys like Thing and Hulk now have MHS reactions/attack speed. Dosent matter in this he cant destroy buu

ScreamPaste
Dosent matter in this he cant destroy buu You don't think Hulk is strong enough to destroy Buu?

I am Vegeta
You don't think Hulk is strong enough to destroy Buu? nope unless he can produce a blast strong enough to destroy everything including the atoms he loses every time so no he is very strong not saying he isnt but in this case all of is strength will count for shit.

I am Vegeta
But remember hulks base form is 100 tons lifting, Buu is far above that. Goku as we all know unless your a hater and refuse to believe it had lifted 40 tons in 10x gravity so it was actually 400. kid buu was equal in strength against Level 3 goku before he got massively stronger so multiply 400 by 50, 2, then 4 which is 160000 tons and hulk has to build up while buu is already at this level. So a little dbz 101 for you.

BloodRain
1. 100 tons for hulk? Seriously?
2. Lol Yeah that strength feat from Goku's is very unimpressive from someone of his stature.
3. The scaling doesn't work like that. Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Vegeta did actually it was just put into the dubbed anime though but it is canon. Skrull is not as fast maybe as strong but not as fast as piccolo. Nova is not stronger than SSJ3 goku and gohan is above that and Nova is a little faster but not a whole lot. Not canon. And again, still doesn't compare to his voice.

Skrull is MHS, like Gotenks is.

Yes, Nova is on the power level of Gohan. He's Planet+ to Star level. Nova could just manip gravity and bind Gohan in place.

ScreamPaste
nope unless he can produce a blast strong enough to destroy everything including the atoms he loses every time so no he is very strong not saying he isnt but in this case all of is strength will count for shit. I lol'd. If you disbelieve that Hulk could destroy Buu with physical force I can't help you.Originally posted by I am Vegeta
But remember hulks base form is 100 tons lifting, Buu is far above that. Goku as we all know unless your a hater and refuse to believe it had lifted 40 tons in 10x gravity so it was actually 400. kid buu was equal in strength against Level 3 goku before he got massively stronger so multiply 400 by 50, 2, then 4 which is 160000 tons and hulk has to build up while buu is already at this level. So a little dbz 101 for you. Lolsourcebooks.

Class 100 is the highest listing they use, base Hulk is still much stronger than just '100 tons'. Also, stop trying to scale linearly, you can't just multiply Goku's strength by powerlevel multipliers.

160 000 tons is still garbage for a Herald level character even if you do scale that way.

Edit: Sniped.

TheGodKiller
Thor
Buu
Sentry
BB
Gohan
Piccolo
Namor

I am Vegeta
1. 100 tons for hulk? Seriously?
2. Lol Yeah that strength feat from Goku's is very unimpressive from someone of his stature. Like i said hater. yes regular hulks base form is 100 tons unless its a different version like WW or savage. But yeah thats how it works it was said that buu was as strong as goku in level 3 so whether you like it or not thats the way. Unless you have a citation that can prove that buu is not that strong before goku got his bag ass upgraded power hell at the end of the buu saga goku in base form had almost reached ssjl1 gotenks and yes he is to all you haters it was even stated by the man himself.

I am Vegeta
I lol'd. If you disbelieve that Hulk could destroy Buu with physical force I can't help you. Lolsourcebooks.

Class 100 is the highest listing they use, base Hulk is still much stronger than just '100 tons'. Also, stop trying to scale linearly, you can't just multiply Goku's strength by powerlevel multipliers.

160 000 tons is still garbage for a Herald level character even if you do scale that way.

Edit: Sniped. Actually im still right unless its a different form like ww or savage his base is 100 tons. Hulk cant destroy buu with physcial force nobody can its fact whether you like it or not. And buu is as strong ass level 3 goku in strength terms so unless you prove me wrong im right. so yeah hulk cannot with physical force destroy buu no matter what thats just a fact if you dont think that then cant help you. the only reason he is a high herald is because of numerous fanboys who put him their or its because they got by his full power not his base form.

ScreamPaste
No, you are not right.

No, that is not a fact. He was destroyed by physical force.

SSJ3 Goku is not strong for a Herald level being, at all.

Hulk is stronger.

I am Vegeta
No, you are not right.

No, that is not a fact. He was destroyed by physical force.

SSJ3 Goku is not strong for a Herald level being, at all.

Hulk is stronger. I really do hate haters like yourself you dont accept dbz facts no matter what im right and 160000 tons is a lot more than hulks base form and no it wasent a physical force that killed him it was a blast hulk has no blast hulk loses. Also level 3 goku not strong for herald I laugh at your raging your wrong im right Goku could solo must of marvel's and dc's low and mid heralds without using full power so keep on raging and saying dumb stuff cause this is kinda of fun watching you make an idiot of yourself

BloodRain
Most Low Heralds are in the 100,000 ton range :l Low Herald.Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Like i said hater. yes regular hulks base form is 100 tons unless its a different version like WW or savage. But yeah thats how it works it was said that buu was as strong as goku in level 3 so whether you like it or not thats the way. Unless you have a citation that can prove that buu is not that strong before goku got his bag ass upgraded power hell at the end of the buu saga goku in base form had almost reached ssjl1 gotenks and yes he is to all you haters it was even stated by the man himself. You know its the common fanboy response to call all that disagree a 'hater'.

And no. 100 tons is a heavy build tank. Find it odd why you would even bring up an unraged weaker version of the Hulk in this. Yeah, see the person that makes the claims is the one who needs proof, so go ahead and find me the scan which states that all Ki changes makes a linear change to all stats. I'll wait.

Oh, and.. who cares? Its only 40 tons. Make it 400. Hell, make it your 160.. wait, you're multiplying by 50 again when he was only able to do this feat after SS1.

I am Vegeta

Oh, and.. who cares? Its only 40 tons. Make it 400. Hell, make it your 160.. wait, you're multiplying by 50 again when he was only able to do this feat after SS1. this line made no sense and lol at his raging

BloodRain
I'm not the one screaming haters at everyone whose argument you don't like.

400 tons is pathetic.

I am Vegeta
Im not the only who thinks hulks base is 100 tons either
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-383946-the-hulks-power.html
http://hulk.wikia.com/wiki/Hulk
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130615015159AA9yaGG

Their are several others who say it and agree with it.

SkillzDatKillz
Buu cannot be hurt by any physical attacks, so people like hawk-eye or black widow etc would have no effect on him. Vegeta and Goku could fuse, and then destroy the planet, and everyone except for thor. Goku Vegeta and Buu would then slaughter Thor. So in the end, it would only take three people to destroy marvel.

I am Vegeta
I'm not the one screaming haters at everyone whose argument you don't like.

400 tons is pathetic. Buu is 160000 ton lifter if you were reading what i had been saying also this will probably get you buthurt but goku at the end of the saga in base form is stronger then kid buu so goku if you knew your shit is able to lift 160000 tons in base thanks to that massive upgrade in his power so if you disagree fine go ahead and say so but i know my crap and you dont.

BloodRain
No one cares about yahoo answers, or calcs when it comes to Wikias. And that KMC thread is both 8 years old and as per OP about the Movie version. Again, calcs >

Prove Ki increases work that way, I've already asked of this.

I am Vegeta
No one cares about yahoo answers, or calcs when it comes to Wikias. And that KMC thread is both 8 years old and as per OP about the Movie version. Again, calcs >

Prove Ki increases work that way, I've already asked of this. Actually people still believe that and no one has said other wise plus people do care you dont cause it makes you but hurt also I never said ki is like that i said thats how strong they are if you dont like it find but its fact and I have given you reasons on why it is. And why ask when you can look it up.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kid_Buu

iscaremonkeys
kid buu woops hulks ass. That Match is so one sided. Kid buu Is like 5X faster its a WTFstomp

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
kid buu woops hulks ass. That Match is so one sided. Kid buu Is like 5X faster its a WTFstomp yayyyyyyyy someone who probably knows DBZ only kid buu is much more faster than 5x

BloodRain
Actually people still believe that and no one has said other wise plus people do care you dont cause it makes you but hurt also I never said ki is like that i said thats how strong they are if you dont like it find but its fact and I have given you reasons on why it is. And why ask when you can look it up.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kid_Buu Was it not you who started multiplying Goku's ton lift by his Ki multipliers to get the 160,00 tons figure?

I am Vegeta
Was it not you who started multiplying Goku's ton lift by his Ki multipliers to get the 160,00 tons figure? oh thats what you meant ya im saying that L.1 boost him by 50 , L.2 by 2, L.3 by 4 and at the end of dbz goku was equal to buu in strength who by all the reasons i gave you should know by now that its strength was 160000 tons so ya.

BloodRain
Then like I said, show me where its stated that Ki increase are synced in such a linear manner to physical stat increases.

We can all see they get stronger, faster, etc. Problem is if you decide you want to multiply by a solid number you'll have to prove that you can use that number like you want.

I am Vegeta
Then like I said, show me where its stated that Ki increase are synced in such a linear manner to physical stat increases.

We can all see they get stronger, faster, etc. Problem is if you decide you want to multiply by a solid number you'll have to prove that you can use that number like you want. If you dont know this already then i refuse to argue with you any longer it insults me when i agrue with someone who claims someone would win but not no a single thing about the other character know your shit you have just been put as an idiot in my book.

BloodRain
I'm asking you to prove your argument with a scan. You refuse. That means you have no argument, its that simple.

Maybe you should know more about DB before standing on that side :/

I am Vegeta
I'm asking you to prove your argument with a scan. You refuse. That means you have no argument, its that simple.

Maybe you should know more about DB before standing on that side :/ I know my dbz I cant show you that it boost him by 50, 2 , and 4 its been stated if you knew your crap I have proven you wrong several times and you have not given scans either so i dont want to hear it your just mad cause your losing an argument you should no your crap before arguing with someone who actually uses logic and his brain.

I am Vegeta
And besides everyone knows the multiplication process even you on some different threads said it was x50, then 2 then 4 the only reason your not agreeing to it now is because i gave reasons why hulks base is 100 tons and why goku's base is far beyond 400 tons you can deny it all you want but i had seen you multiply like that so dont even try to lie now.

byrdgang21
What im saying is that the only way to beat Buu is to produce a blast powerful enough that it even destroys his atoms so hulk is pretty much screwed in this fight.

Hulk has destroyed dimensions just by thunder clapping & from the shock waves from his punches.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Hulk has destroyed dimensions just by thunder clapping & from the shock waves from his punches.

That's also Hulk's best feat ever.

Guess what's more impressive?

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/224757-buu_rips_rosat_super.jpg

Hulk will get turned to candy before he can think about doing anything.

ScreamPaste
I lol'd. Woo, a tiny hole > destroying dimensions.

Spirit bomb is suddenly non physical.

The DBZ bias in here is getting a bit steamy.

BloodRain
I know my dbz I cant show you that it boost him by 50, 2 , and 4 its been stated if you knew your crap I have proven you wrong several times and you have not given scans either so i dont want to hear it your just mad cause your losing an argument you should no your crap before arguing with someone who actually uses logic and his brain. "I can't prove it"

Far simpler than I imagined.

But I've grown bored of waiting for you to supply evidence to your.. somewhat lacking claims. Yes, the multipliers for the SS stages are 50, 2 and 4. The issue you seem to be missing is that they're talking about the power level/Ki increases, not their speed, strength etc increases. Want to say that his Ki goes up by 400x? Go for it, its true. But if you want to suggest his speed, his strength, durability, intelligence, post work out scent or whatever increases by that same amount, you'll need to provide evidence that confirms this direct 1:1 connection.

Do that, and there will be no arguments. If not stop bitching about it.

TheTyrant

The DBZ bias in here is getting a bit steamy.

He made the hole by just screaming. And that whole in space/time could have destroyed the universe as Piccolo noted. Not to mention that is the Hulk's single greatest quantifiable feat, in 50 years.

The DBZ downplay is ridiculous. What is Hulk going to do to Buu? Punch him? Thunderclap? Rofl. Buu turns him into candy or blitzes the shit out of him. Or just destroys the planet 10 times over with a casual blast.

BloodRain
The universe chain was only said in the anime, unless Piccolo made a comment in the manga.

Been thinking, if SS Goku could fight with 40 tons in the way base can with 2, does that mean that 50x Ki boost gives him 20x strength?

I am Vegeta
The universe chain was only said in the anime, unless Piccolo made a comment in the manga.

Been thinking, if SS Goku could fight with 40 tons in the way base can with 2, does that mean that 50x Ki boost gives him 20x strength? Listen his SSJ levels boost a lot of things but not everything. It boost strength, speed, durability and a few other things you would know this if you knew your stuff also stop complaining that i havent given feats even though i gave you sites especially when you have gave nothing at all.

NemeBro
Only if it is definitively shown that 2 tons (It was 4 actually but just to address your point) is base Goku's limit and 40 tons was SSJ Goku's limit.

I am Vegeta

The DBZ bias in here is getting a bit steamy. Actually the spirit bomb is energy not a physical attack like a punch or kick it is a blast powerful enough to destroy buu all the way to his atoms you have no valid argument.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
Only if it is definitively shown that 2 tons (It was 4 actually but just to address your point) is base Goku's limit and 40 tons was SSJ Goku's limit. I lol at this goku in base easily lifted up a 15 ton boulder before the end of the cell saga you know nothing about his strength he was lifting 40 tons in 10x gravity thats fact.

I am Vegeta
"I can't prove it"

Far simpler than I imagined.

But I've grown bored of waiting for you to supply evidence to your.. somewhat lacking claims. Yes, the multipliers for the SS stages are 50, 2 and 4. The issue you seem to be missing is that they're talking about the power level/Ki increases, not their speed, strength etc increases. Want to say that his Ki goes up by 400x? Go for it, its true. But if you want to suggest his speed, his strength, durability, intelligence, post work out scent or whatever increases by that same amount, you'll need to provide evidence that confirms this direct 1:1 connection.

Do that, and there will be no arguments. If not stop bitching about it. Apparently you dont know dbz if you do not know this god the hating in here just gets worse especially this guy look ki boost strength speed and everything else ever seen goku vs freeza goku couldn't keep up with freeza in anything and he didn't even have to go a quarter of his power but remember when he turned yeah he kept up a lot easier and was even more physically strong. Also goku was already in bad condition before he turned so he wasent even able to use his full strength. And no level 1 dosent boost him by 20 it boost him by 50 now your just making up shit also this was before he hit full power SSJ1.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Hulk has destroyed dimensions just by thunder clapping & from the shock waves from his punches. Um ya when has current hulk done that. That was when hulk was reaching his best but he starts in base he will be dead before even gets to that that is what your not getting.

Wei Phoenix
Um ya when has current hulk done that. That was when hulk was reaching his best but he starts in base he will be dead before even gets to that that is what your not getting.

Current Base Hulk is stronger than the aforementioned Hulk.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Current Base Hulk is stronger than the aforementioned Hulk. Correct me if I'm wrong didn't captain america knock hulk out.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by TheTyrant
He made the hole by just screaming. And that whole in space/time could have destroyed the universe as Piccolo noted. Not to mention that is the Hulk's single greatest quantifiable feat, in 50 years.

The DBZ downplay is ridiculous. What is Hulk going to do to Buu? Punch him? Thunderclap? Rofl. Buu turns him into candy or blitzes the shit out of him. Or just destroys the planet 10 times over with a casual blast.

Correct with me if I'm wrong but wasn't that Buu actually Super Buu who was actually stronger than Kid Buu because he had absorbed the Kai's. I thought Kid Buu who was the original Buu was just more ruthless not more powerful.

BloodRain
Listen his SSJ levels boost a lot of things but not everything. It boost strength, speed, durability and a few other things you would know this if you knew your stuff also stop complaining that i havent given feats even though i gave you sites especially when you have gave nothing at all. Burden of proof.

Apparently you dont know dbz if you do not know this god the hating in here just gets worse especially this guy look ki boost strength speed and everything else ever seen goku vs freeza goku couldn't keep up with freeza in anything and he didn't even have to go a quarter of his power but remember when he turned yeah he kept up a lot easier and was even more physically strong. Also goku was already in bad condition before he turned so he wasent even able to use his full strength. And no level 1 dosent boost him by 20 it boost him by 50 now your just making up shit also this was before he hit full power SSJ1. I'd rather my fanhood for DB wasnt put near this fanboy craze you have going on. Cool, it increases his stats. Now quantify it, burden of proof.

Look, it isn't that hard. You believe it has a direct 1:1 relationship, right? Well if you're so certain you wouldn't mind backing up your argument. Can you do this or not? You are meant the be great DBZ fanboy, so lets see you defend your beloved verse. I'm giving you a window to prove to everyone you're right, I suggest taking it.

I am Vegeta
As you can see he starts off at 8 tons then he does 40 tons though he cannot move he was still able to lift it and remember this is on a kai's planet which is 10x gravity so it is actually 400 tons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8SfpOj6vmU

This is goku at level 3 and they are almost equal yet kid buu is a little bit stronger so if goku's lifting is 400 tons then multiply it by 50, 2, then 4 and you have Kid buu's strength.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNuXZR-pGzg

And if you already didnt know goku at base was equal to kid buu at the end of the saga where they last fought.

He also explains in here that his planet has 10x gravity. All other kai planets are similar to his they all have 10x gravity. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIOcQQZ9M_Q

BloodRain
no expression

NemeBro
Kid Buu beats Hulk.

I am Vegeta
So I have given you several feats and several websites and you have gave nothing.

NemeBro
Kid Buu wins, but not because of your argument, which is gay.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kid Buu wins, but not because of your argument, which is gay. gay or not its fact

BloodRain
I asked you to prove one simple thing, the 1:1 perfect increase to multiply stats by Kin increases.

I did not ask you to show me Goku fighting under this weight, the gravity of that world or that SS3 Goku is on K.Buu's level. Only the evidence of Ki boosts doing the exact same increase to other stats. Thats all.

I am Vegeta
I asked you to prove one simple thing, the 1:1 perfect increase to multiply stats by Kin increases.

I did not ask you to show me Goku fighting under this weight, the gravity of that world or that SS3 Goku is on K.Buu's level. Only the evidence of Ki boosts doing the exact same increase to other stats. Thats all. Ever heard of the kaio-ken Vegeta was beating the shit out of goku then goku used it then he became faster, stronger, and even more durable in the fight and thats a ki increase to his overall abilities. And his super sayin levels are even better.

Wei Phoenix
Correct me if I'm wrong didn't captain america knock hulk out.

When?

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
When? He had teamed up with spiderman to do it though but he was the one to knock him out I think it was ultimate captain america but im not sure.

Wei Phoenix
Never recall that happening in 616.

I am Vegeta
I dont know but here is a cite that tells about everyone knocking out hulk

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/archive/index.php/t-261498.html

I have also been told that Ultimate hulk would beat 616 hulk by several different peopl

BloodRain
Kaio-Ken is a very specific tech with its own traits, which still says nothing about other techs or natural growth. I'm asking for a direct line confirming all Ki boosts are 1:1.

Oh and Tyrant, you're around so can you point out the scan where someone remarks about the multiplication? Last time I checked I only found it mentioning the battle power change, nothing else.

I am Vegeta
I'm asking for a direct line confirming all Ki boosts are 1:1. Ok didnt understand this part be more clear please

Wei Phoenix
I dont know but here is a cite that tells about everyone knocking out hulk

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/archive/index.php/t-261498.html

I have also been told that Ultimate hulk would beat 616 hulk by several different peopl

616 Hulk would rape the shit out of him. Cap has not knocked out 616 Hulk. You've been told wrong, if you've been told at all.

BloodRain
Fair enough. Right, we all know that SS states increases their Ki by a certain amount while making them stronger/faster/etc, a well known fact I'm not disagreeing with. The problem here is that you're saying Goku's physical strength etc goes up by exactly 50x when every single statement about SS only states how it increases the Battle Power/Power Level/Ki of the user.

The physical attributes do increase but nothing has ever said that they would multiply by the exact same amount as it does for their Ki.

MrMind
dbz wins every match half the roster can solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.