KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Marvel vs. DBZ (matchups)

Marvel vs. DBZ (matchups)
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Marvel vs. DBZ (matchups)

So these are just some of the matches I'd like to see between the 2 universes and get y'all thoughts on.

Marvel characters are at their current levels (unless stated otherwise) and DB characters are at their respected power levels at the conclusion of the Buu Saga.

All DBZ characters get 1 senzu bean each.

Match Ups:

Thor vs. Broly

Hulk vs. Kid Buu

Sentry (New Avengers) vs. Goku (can go SS god mode)

Black Bolt vs. Vegeta

Nova vs. Gohan

Super Skrull vs. Piccolo

Namor vs. Tien

Ironman vs. Android 18

Who would win in these fights? Which universe takes the majority?

Last edited by byrdgang21 on Oct 16th, 2013 at 05:40 AM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 05:26 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor
Kid buu
Goku
vegeta
Gohan
Piccolo
Tien
Android 18

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 11:23 AM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Agreed except for the Sentry, Bolt, Nova and Skrull fights.

Skrull has similar speed and force with greater durability and abilities.

Black Bolt is faster with greater force.

Nova is far faster, equal to more powerful and can absorb energy.

Sentry has a major speed advantage, more power and a great variety of abilities.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 12:12 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
Agreed except for the Sentry, Bolt, Nova and Skrull fights.

Skrull has similar speed and force with greater durability and abilities.

Black Bolt is faster with greater force.

Nova is far faster, equal to more powerful and can absorb energy.

Sentry has a major speed advantage, more power and a great variety of abilities.
Vegeta at full power would win dude blew up a planet in the 1st season and is even more powerful now, piccolo could win he was able to keep up with android 17 and got even stronger, and mystic gohan is more powerful then SSJ3 Goku so I think he could win. With sentry and Goku im torn it would be an awesome fight but I think Goku would win in the end.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 12:19 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Thor.
Depends if Buu tries to brawl Hulk.
Sentry.
Black Bolt with his indoor voice, lol.
Don't know much about Nova, and **** Tien and Piccolo. lol.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 04:26 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Depends if Buu tries to brawl Hulk.
You do know Buu cant be defeated by physical attacks right even if he did try to brawl he would still win.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 05:15 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKpDJNshjZY

Can be touched and pushed back, carves long trench along planet's surface, not a physical attack. Lol.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 05:33 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Buu has the advantage over a Goku Vs Hulk match with his regen, an advantage to the already advantageous match.
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Vegeta at full power would win dude blew up a planet in the 1st season and is even more powerful now, piccolo could win he was able to keep up with android 17 and got even stronger, and mystic gohan is more powerful then SSJ3 Goku so I think he could win. With sentry and Goku im torn it would be an awesome fight but I think Goku would win in the end.

Vegeta has never destroyed a planet in canon.. but as you know the anime, remember when Buu and Gotenks screamed with all their might and made a tear in space? The power inside Black Bolt can do that, but the tear would be a thousand times longer than the solar system. Planet busting doesn't compare to his voice.

Again, Skrull has similar power and speed as Piccolo.

No. Nova's power matches Gohan's, difference is his speed far outclassed him.

Its one sided. The greatest speed we've seen in DB is Gotenks flying around the Earth a few time in a couple minutes.. in a much shorter time Sentry can fly to Earth from the Sun, and thats not even his best speed feat. Speed is no contest. Sentry's power is above anything in DB. The only thing that comes close is the assumed Solar System level pissed off Bills/G!Goku, which only touches on what Sentry can do.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 05:40 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKpDJNshjZY

Can be touched and pushed back, carves long trench along planet's surface, not a physical attack. Lol.
What im saying is that the only way to beat Buu is to produce a blast powerful enough that it even destroys his atoms so hulk is pretty much screwed in this fight.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 05:43 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Hulk smash puny Buu.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 05:49 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk smash puny Buu.
But loses in the end 10/10

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 05:50 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Worth mentioning that apparently guys like Thing and Hulk now have MHS reactions/attack speed.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 06:04 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vegeta has never destroyed a planet in canon.. but as you know the anime, remember when Buu and Gotenks screamed with all their might and made a tear in space? The power inside Black Bolt can do that, but the tear would be a thousand times longer than the solar system. Planet busting doesn't compare to his voice.

Again, Skrull has similar power and speed as Piccolo.

No. Nova's power matches Gohan's, difference is his speed far outclassed him.
Vegeta did actually it was just put into the dubbed anime though but it is canon. Skrull is not as fast maybe as strong but not as fast as piccolo. Nova is not stronger than SSJ3 goku and gohan is above that and Nova is a little faster but not a whole lot.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 06:09 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worth mentioning that apparently guys like Thing and Hulk now have MHS reactions/attack speed.
Dosent matter in this he cant destroy buu

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 06:10 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Dosent matter in this he cant destroy buu
You don't think Hulk is strong enough to destroy Buu?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 06:18 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don't think Hulk is strong enough to destroy Buu?
nope unless he can produce a blast strong enough to destroy everything including the atoms he loses every time so no he is very strong not saying he isnt but in this case all of is strength will count for shit.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 06:22 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

But remember hulks base form is 100 tons lifting, Buu is far above that. Goku as we all know unless your a hater and refuse to believe it had lifted 40 tons in 10x gravity so it was actually 400. kid buu was equal in strength against Level 3 goku before he got massively stronger so multiply 400 by 50, 2, then 4 which is 160000 tons and hulk has to build up while buu is already at this level. So a little dbz 101 for you.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 06:38 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

1. 100 tons for hulk? Seriously?
2. Lol Yeah that strength feat from Goku's is very unimpressive from someone of his stature.
3. The scaling doesn't work like that.
Vegeta did actually it was just put into the dubbed anime though but it is canon. Skrull is not as fast maybe as strong but not as fast as piccolo. Nova is not stronger than SSJ3 goku and gohan is above that and Nova is a little faster but not a whole lot.
Not canon. And again, still doesn't compare to his voice.

Skrull is MHS, like Gotenks is.

Yes, Nova is on the power level of Gohan. He's Planet+ to Star level. Nova could just manip gravity and bind Gohan in place.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 06:43 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

nope unless he can produce a blast strong enough to destroy everything including the atoms he loses every time so no he is very strong not saying he isnt but in this case all of is strength will count for shit.
I lol'd. If you disbelieve that Hulk could destroy Buu with physical force I can't help you.
But remember hulks base form is 100 tons lifting, Buu is far above that. Goku as we all know unless your a hater and refuse to believe it had lifted 40 tons in 10x gravity so it was actually 400. kid buu was equal in strength against Level 3 goku before he got massively stronger so multiply 400 by 50, 2, then 4 which is 160000 tons and hulk has to build up while buu is already at this level. So a little dbz 101 for you.
Lolsourcebooks.

Class 100 is the highest listing they use, base Hulk is still much stronger than just '100 tons'. Also, stop trying to scale linearly, you can't just multiply Goku's strength by powerlevel multipliers.

160 000 tons is still garbage for a Herald level character even if you do scale that way.

Edit: Sniped.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 06:44 PM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Thor
Buu
Sentry
BB
Gohan
Piccolo
Namor

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 06:49 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote