Agen Kolar vs General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force (and whatever abilities Grievous could use to combat it)

3. All-Out.

Battle takes place on a Republic Hammerhead warship, only it is abandoned besides Agen Kolar, Grievous, and a lone unnamed incredibly talented pilot who only flies the ship and does not help or interfere WHATSOEVER in the battle. Who wins?

Intrepid37
Kolar wins.

Nephthys
Kolar wins because no Jedi can lose to someone who doesn't have the Force. He pins the General to the floor in a second. Scratch that! Two seconds.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Kolar wins because no Jedi can lose to someone who doesn't have the Force. He pins the General to the floor in a second. Scratch that! Two seconds. And... This is wrong, Grievous took on and nearly killed Shaak Ti,
Aayla Secura, and Ki-Adi-Mundi at the same time while still facing at least 4 or 5 padawans. Try Again.

ares834
Sarcasm dude.

And the General wins.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Jmanghan
And... This is wrong, Grievous took on and nearly killed Shaak Ti,
Aayla Secura, and Ki-Adi-Mundi at the same time while still facing at least 4 or 5 padawans. Try Again.

They were all completely exhausted from the previous battle though.

Nephthys
Exactly. Grievous sucks, he'd be beaten by Ahsoka in fact I think that has happened and I wouldn't be surprised if I am right becasue any jedi can tak ehim out because the force is unstoppable and any decent force user can beat a muggle like greivous.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
They were all completely exhausted from the previous battle though.
Doesn't change the fact that grievous single-handedly practically defeated them with ease, and the fact that Ki-Adi-Mundi is on the Jedi High Council, and both other two are incredibly skilled.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Exactly. Grievous sucks, he'd be beaten by Ahsoka in fact I think that has happened and I wouldn't be surprised if I am right becasue any jedi can tak ehim out because the force is unstoppable and any decent force user can beat a muggle like greivous. That never happened and Grievous would kill Ahsoka after a short fight, no question, Ahsoka is not close to Ventress Level, lets not forget she lost to Barriss Offee. Pretty badly, might I add.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's joking. Referencing another thread.

Zett
Shaak Ti and Ki-Adi were extremely exhausted, and they didn't know what Grievous is. There was a lot of factors on his side.

In a fair fight, he was about to lost to Ventress and Fisto. He probably wont be able to overcome Eeth Koth with healthy arm. Not without his droids.
And - from what I know - Kolar is stronger fighter then Koth.

So Kolar wins.

Mizukage Yoda
Grievous takes this with high difficulty. Grievous dodges force pushes from healthy Jedi Masters, and tanks enhances force screams and rockets for breakfast. + His speed is incredible. He, as far as I know moves far faster than Nute Gunray can even trace with his eye, +20 blows per second...yeah. Kolar's accolades can't save him from this one.

The_Tempest
No PIS? Kolar.

JediMaster97
Kolar wins.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by The_Tempest
No PIS? Kolar.

Unless his TK is faster than Ki-Adi Mundi's Grievous can dodge it. And unless it is stronger than Rorun Kobb's Grievous can tank it.

Zett
^
And if his TK is comperable to Fisto's or Kenobi's or Koth's, then Grievous proably can't tank or dodge it. And I guess, it is.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Zett
^
And if his TK is comperable to Fisto's or Kenobi's or Koth's, then Grievous proably can't tank or dodge it. And I guess, it is.

That's true. Too bad there's no evidence that it is considering Ki-Adi Mundi has better feats than he does, and yet he couldn't tag Grievous. And Rorun Cobb's force scream can rip durasteel plates.

If this was say, Saesee Tiin I'd think otherwise. But Kolar was known for his bladework, not his TK. And considering Grievous likely has superior technique, he wins.

Q99

In a fair fight, he was about to lost to Ventress and Fisto. He probably wont be able to overcome Eeth Koth with healthy arm. Not without his droids.
And - from what I know - Kolar is stronger fighter then Koth.

So Kolar wins.

Not sure about Kolar vs Koth. Koth was known for taking the most dangerous missions the Council had when he was a knight, and he served on the council for 22 years. He had a student called a legendary warrior, and Windu trusted him enough in battle to exchange lightsabers with him (which is some Jedi ritual thingy).

Intrepid37
Kolar probably isn't worse than Kenobi as a swordsman.

Zett
@Q99
Well, Jedi Council wanted Kolar to be on Courscant when Sidious will reveal himself.

Windu also choosed Kolar to mission against Crimson Nova.

@Mizukage Yoda
Do you think, that Grievous has superior technique to Drallig, Fisto or Ventress?

Even Dooku stated, that in a fair fight Grievous wont stand a chances against top masters.

Well, it's the reason, why I'm as much interested in creating top10 or 20 warriors during Clone Wars.
For example, you consider Shaak Ti as better duelist then Fisto or Kolar (as I remeber).
Intrepid37 on the other hand, puts Shaak Ti below those guys (which I personally agree more).
You also put Ki-Adi above Plo, which I highly disagree.

Petrus
Dooku isn't the omniscient narrator, though.

He took on four Jedi and beat the shit out of them all. The thing is, TCW mini-series Grievous is beast. RotS Grievous is not.

DARTH POWER
Is Eeth Koth more powerful than Agen Kolar?

I doubt it, considering the latter is supposed to be one of the best swordsman in the Order's history, and was chosen as part of the strike team to take on Sidious.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Unless his TK is faster than Ki-Adi Mundi's Grievous can dodge it. And unless it is stronger than Rorun Kobb's Grievous can tank it.

Koth, Kenobi, and Fisto have all nailed Grievous with telekinesis. On paper, any truly talented Jedi has Grievous's number in a fight.

Emphasis on "on paper."

Stealth Moose
Faunus had a good point years ago that any time the General beat ass he had the element of surprise, and that any other time he was in over his head. He also lacks precog, so there's that.

The_Tempest
That was Dooku who said that, douche. Dooku's first name is not Faunus.

...is it?

Stealth Moose
Pretty sure Dooku stole it from Faunus. Coincidentally, Faunus loved him some Anakin and Dooku died fighting Anakin. Clearly a plot.

Q99
Is Eeth Koth more powerful than Agen Kolar?

I doubt it, considering the latter is supposed to be one of the best swordsman in the Order's history, and was chosen as part of the strike team to take on Sidious.

Like, half the people on the council and some outside it are called 'one of the best in the Order's history,' and they don't really have the feats to back it up.

The only way it remotely makes sense is if we're just talking post-Ruusian, and even then it seems iffy. General hype rather than literal truth seems likely to me.

Originally posted by Intrepid37
Kolar probably isn't worse than Kenobi as a swordsman.

I definitely disagree with that. Kenobi has some great feats.

Well, it's the reason, why I'm as much interested in creating top10 or 20 warriors during Clone Wars.
For example, you consider Shaak Ti as better duelist then Fisto or Kolar (as I remeber).
Intrepid37 on the other hand, puts Shaak Ti below those guys (which I personally agree more).
You also put Ki-Adi above Plo, which I highly disagree.

I put Shaak as higher, btw. And Plo... overall better than Ki, he has superior force power, but in just-swordwork it's possible Ki may be better.

ROTJ Vader
Kolar takes it pretty easy if this is TCW Grievous.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
Kolar takes it pretty easy if this is TCW Grievous.

Sure, we'll go with that... (Damn communists)

Zett
There is no smth like "TCW Grievous". There is only one source, that exaggerates Grievous' powers. Tartakovsky's CW.

In movie, books, comics Grievous isn't that strong. He needs surprise or other advantages. He has no chances against top Order's swordmasters in a fair fight.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Q99
Like, half the people on the council and some outside it are called 'one of the best in the Order's history,' and they don't really have the feats to back it up.

So what your saying is Eeth Koth is better than Agen Kolar?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Q99

The only way it remotely makes sense is if we're just talking post-Ruusian, and even then it seems iffy. General hype rather than literal truth seems likely to me.

I definitely disagree with that. Kenobi has some great feats.

I put Shaak as higher, btw. And Plo... overall better than Ki, he has superior force power, but in just-swordwork it's possible Ki may be better.
Shaak Ti died in a deleted scene, which means it isn't part of the Storyline, if the council wanted to send Shaak Ti, they could've, Shaak Ti is SIGNIFICANTLY weaker than Agen Kolar.

Zett
Originally posted by Q99

It was adressed to Mizukage Yoda.

Um, Mundi above Plo in sabers? I don't think so. Mundi fought Ventress equally, and she outmaneuvered him a bit at the end of the duel. On the other hand, Plo with broken arm had clear advantage over her.

So I put Plo above Mundi in the force and in the saber as well. IMO Mundi is highly overrated as a warrior.

Q99
So what your saying is Eeth Koth is better than Agen Kolar?

Possibly. It's hard to say for sure since neither have all that many feats, and there's no instance of them both facing the same foe, but there doesn't seem to be a large gap.

Shaak Ti died in a deleted scene, which means it isn't part of the Storyline, if the council wanted to send Shaak Ti, they could've, Shaak Ti is SIGNIFICANTLY weaker than Agen Kolar.

Actually, Shaak died in two mutually exclusive deleted scenes. Deleted doesn't count.

And her overall feats are better.

Fair enough.

He still seems to be one of the council's go-to guys for tough missions, and Fisto's had trouble with Ventress too, so I wouldn't go that far.

Mizukage Yoda
@Q99
Well, Jedi Council wanted Kolar to be on Courscant when Sidious will reveal himself.

To be fair the Council was barely at quorum for that meeting. So blademasters like Shaak Ti and Kit weren't really included in that statement.

Well, I am not sure about Drallig anymore since the most recent LOE release replaced him with Shaak Ti.

He said specifically against the Jedi Councilors. Which is kind of true, but at the same time Grievous has forced more Council members into retreat than any other Jedi hunter in the mythos.

Yes Shaak Ti is superior to Fisto and Kolar. She was able to successfully retreat from what I consider Anakin at his peak, as well as the entire 501st legion. Fisto and Kolar would last 30 seconds against bloodlusted Skywalker, if even. This is the same Anakin that outdueled the Troll with one hand while strangling a padawan.

Plo Koon is a superior duelist to Ki-Adi. But its not a huge gap. "TCWs Grievous" still has forced Kenobi into retreat multiple times throughout the series. As well as Kit Fisto (albeit with Magnaguard backup).

Grievous also handled Ventress and Durge really well. And Ventress' only win over him is her on a DS nexus, and even then it wasn't really decisive. The only person who has decisively defeated the General is Kenobi. And even then, he almost died.

ILS
And let the shitstorm begin

Emperordmb
Grievous carves him up.

carthage
Why didn't you stay gone?

|King Joker|
Grievous.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Wait didn't Agen Kolar fight grievous during the clone wars and he beat grievous with a broken hand? But grievous used his magnaguards to defeat him

Emperordmb
Eeth Koth dueled a preprime Grievous and the outcome of that fight was inconclusive.

Fated Xtasy
Grevious wins

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Eeth Koth dueled a preprime Grievous and the outcome of that fight was inconclusive. yeah it was grievous captured him and almost killed him it was luck that anakin and adi Gallia were able to save him before the tactical droid killed him

carthage
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Grevious wins

You misspelled his name laughing out loud

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by carthage
You misspelled his name laughing out loud lol he must be a noooooob

Jmanghan
bump

Syndicate
Grievous WINS.

Deronn_solo
GG wins all but the Force round, for obvious reasons.

Emperordmb
Grievous slices and dices

chingchangwalla
If Gungans beat Grievous, ANYONE beats Grievous.

Jmanghan
I'll take him.

Emperordmb
Jmangmanginaonginmghan takes on your average gungan warrior. Who wins?

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar144381_2.gifVShttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TpPxleIgFDY/V5WWQJEc6GI/AAAAAAAABtk/38hZ5BsbOgUeQAOLU3XC05bM-9hZdU7vQCK8B/s179/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-24%2Bat%2B11.31.21%2BPM.png

Jmanghan

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar144381_2.gifVShttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TpPxleIgFDY/V5WWQJEc6GI/AAAAAAAABtk/38hZ5BsbOgUeQAOLU3XC05bM-9hZdU7vQCK8B/s179/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-24%2Bat%2B11.31.21%2BPM.png Tell JarJar to bring it, I'm already training.

Emperordmb
Sure you can handle this?
http://i.imgur.com/rz8nbsx.jpg

Sinious

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar144381_2.gifVShttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TpPxleIgFDY/V5WWQJEc6GI/AAAAAAAABtk/38hZ5BsbOgUeQAOLU3XC05bM-9hZdU7vQCK8B/s179/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-24%2Bat%2B11.31.21%2BPM.png Jar Jar an heros after he decapitates Jmanghan with certain satisfaction smile

carthage
Agen wins

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Sinious
Jar Jar an heros after he decapitates Jmanghan with certain satisfaction smile Nah, I used to box, a few solid right hooks and he's down.

Ziggystardust
Legends Grevious' slaughterhouses. TCW Grevious might loose

Sinious
Nah, I used to box, a few solid right hooks and he's down. JarJar will sit on your face before you get to land a punch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.