Solar Man (Valiant) vs All Out Sentry w/ Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Solar Man (Valiant)

vs

All Out Sentry w/ Void

Enzeru
I could now say that the Sentry absolutely murderstomps, just to troll you and you would be like: "Blubrabbablubrabbablub, you don't know what you're talking about" ... while in fact it's you, who is calling the character "Solar Man", while - to my knowledge - he never took that name even once. It's either Solar or Doctor Solar / Man of the Atom.

With all that being said... It's a tough battle and you should take into consideration that I personally don't consider Solar as a universe buster... The argument can be made due to the conversation he had with his friend about how their reality was destroyed and billions of people died, but nothing else ever implied that he destroyed his entire universe.
In all the other moments he was always talking about destroying the Earth and then in the end he had to travel back in time to study the birth of the Earth to be able to re-create it. And the narration was also always talking about him re-creating the Earth and not the entire universe, so yeah ...I don't see him being a universe buster / creator.

With all that being said... It can go either way.
Solar had much more direct control over his powers than the Sentry, but by combining all of the stuff Sentry and Void did it becomes obvious that Solar and Sentry were not that different from each other ... Solar had the control, Sentry was the one with the raw power, just like in the Molecule Man / Sentry instance...

How Sentry can win:

- Simply by overpowering Solar. Solar has never been destroyed on a molecular level by someone like the Molecule Man or the Sentry, so it's hard to say if he would have an answer to that. Solar can destroy opponents on a molecular level, but we know that that's not the way to deal with the Sentry, who should have the natural advantage in that area, due to his raw power.

- Mindraping Solar. Solar has resisted telepathic attacks before, but he never had to deal with empathy and if the Void attacks Solar with one of his infitendrils it's over for Solar, since Solar did some weird stuff in his life like destroying the Earth by creating a blackhole. Being confronted with all of his past and possible future sins might be too much for him cause a mental breakdown, like it always did to everyone who ever faced the Void.

How Solar can win:

- Simply by BFR'ing the Sentry. Solar is capable of dragging people into other timelines and even realities. Sentry never really had to deal with BFR and we don't know if he can deal with that. He was trapped in the Microverse once and got out, but the Microverse is not sealed and it can be left, if you find the entrances, which Sentry most likely did. Sentry can teleport and reform at different locations, after being destroyed, but I won't make an argument for him doing that after being BFRed, since he never did it instantly or on such a big scale that it's impressive.

- With a black hole. Sentry never had to deal with a black hole. Can he escape one with flight alone? Can he affect one with his powers? We don't know, but since he has never done it, there is no point in arguing it. Yeah, he could teleport away, which I would expect from an all-out Sentry, who would be fighting at his best, but by doing that he wouldn't be winning either.

Conclusion:

I say Sentry wins due to the raw power advantage.
When Solar destroyed the Earth he did it with a black hole. Of course not on purpose. But he had his moments, where he was pissed and attacked with a lot of force, but he didn't cause that much destruction. It was on a city-wide scale AT MAX and now I'm being very generous. Sentry simply has more raw power. Of course not nearly the control over it and that's obvious, since he also had to ask the Molecule Man to do the work for him.

In my eyes the fight is so close that the only reason I'm giving the fight to Sentry is, because I'm a Sentry fan and obviously slightly biased in this one ... 5.5 / 4.5 for the Sentry.
But I can also understand if someone makes arguments for Solar. Especially if that person can make arguments for Solar being a legit universe buster. Then it's clear as day that he beats the Sentry, simply by operating on a larger scale.

the Darkone
^^^ laughing laughing, Solar Man of the Atom has a new b***h!!

Endless Mike
Solar

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Raisen
why all the laughing? enzeru made some very good points.

abhilegend
Yes, the same telepathy which spiderman shook off is going to work against solar and sentry is going to overpower him. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Enzeru
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes, the same telepathy which spiderman shook off is going to work against solar and sentry is going to overpower him. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Spider-Man was affected by Void's infitendril just fine. He got his mind-rape, but in the next scene Sentry fought Void off and Spider-Man was free - free to help Kingpin, yet he still collapsed due to the effects of the mind-rape afterwards:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2178821-6.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2178823-7.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2178825-8.jpg

We've seen what happens, when Void was taking care of business with no one equally powerful to stop him. He tags you and then you're in a world of pain and despair, unable to escape.
So yes ... "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight" indeed.

abhilegend
So spider-man didn't shook of his telepathy at which void said its not possible? Sentry had nothing to do with it.

Also solar is a multiversal being. One look at his respect thread would tell you so.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t463356.html

Be a good fanboy and concede.

Enzeru
So spider-man didn't shook of his telepathy at which void said its not possible? Sentry had nothing to do with it.

1. Sentry has erased Spider-Man's memories before.
2. Void has affected people with stronger telepathic resistances and immunities than Spider-Man. Void has affected everyone at once during the events of the Siege, including Spider-Man and no one was able to resist.

When I tell you something about the Sentry, then you're supposed to obey and take it like a brave girl, because I know my shit, while it's painfully obvious that you're desperately searching for ways to make Sentry and Void look bad, so that they don't overshadow Superdudebro, which in the end they do - easily.

Also solar is a multiversal being. One look at his respect thread would tell you so.

You won't see an essay coming from me with in-depth thoughts on characters I don't know crap about. I don't need to look up feat-threads for Solar, because I've read the comics.
Nothing about Solar implies that he is a multiversal being. He is capable of traveling around through different realities and I also used that as a way for him to win, if he uses it as BFR. But that still doesn't mean that he can operate on such a scale.

Be a good fanboy and concede.

No wonder that the other users here dislike you.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Enzeru
1. Sentry has erased Spider-Man's memories before. I know.
Spider-man still shook off his telepathy. Cyclops also defeated a part of void in a TP battle.

If you tell something about sentry, its definitely exaggerated. That's why you get called upon so often and get banned from everywhere. Superman isn't in this thread and I'm not making sentry/void look bad, you are doing a great job on your own.

Hahaha, you don't know crap about solar but you've read his comics? Also solar has more multiversal feats than anybody else I can think of.

Originally posted by Galan007
A merging of Void, and Solar's 'other half' would have laid waste to the creation(s) from which both of them came (ie. Valiant and Image.)

The above fact was confirmed several times throughout the issue:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_solar1-1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_solar2-1.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_solar3-1.jpg

----

Despite the heroes' efforts otherwise, Solar's 'other half' and Void inevitably 'joined'. This action was subsequently causing "ALL realitieS" to crumble and be recreated.

The only way for this action to be averted and negated was for Solar to become a black hole, and absorb everything (a multiversal feat):

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_solar4-1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_solar5-1.jpg

----

It should also be noted that during the above instance, Solar had yet to reabsorb his 'other half'. This means Solar preformed a multiversal feat at somewhere around half power:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_solar6-1.jpg

Who gives a damn? You are so well liked here or everywhere, right?

Enzeru
Spider-man still shook off his telepathy. Cyclops also defeated a part of void in a TP battle.

No, he didn't. Re-read Siege and you will see that he didn't and you will also realize that the Sentry was not around to save him that time and that everyone was helpless, until Loki intervened with the Norn stones.

But at this point you're starting to sound like a broken record and I honestly don't understand why you're doing it. The only logical reason would be that you'll continue to do it, until I simply give up due to the stupidity and let you believe what you want - but that won't be the case, because I'm as stupid as you are and I'm telling you that Spider-Man was in trouble like everyone else and just like Solar might end up being it as well.

If you tell something about sentry, its definitely exaggerated. That's why you get called upon so often and get banned from everywhere. Superman isn't in this thread and I'm not making sentry / void look bad, you are doing a great job on your own.

1. I'm the best source on the Sentry, there is. I'm also the one, who tends to pull people back, who start making stuff up and turning Sentry into things that he is not, like for example a reality warper.

2. Banned everywhere? I was banned from Comicvine, because there was an annoying indian **** named CitizenBane, who has the attitude of a butthurt diva and I couldn't help myself but to insult him, for having a pathetic attitude and passive-aggressivly annoying the crap out of everyone he comes across.

I was banned from CBR for one day, because I questioned some of the mod-rules for the Sentry, something that I'm also doing here on Killermovies. The stuff the mods here came up with is simply wrong and it's there, because they lack proper knowledge on the character.

3. Yeah? No.

Hahaha, you don't know crap about solar but you've read his comics? Also solar has more multiversal feats than anybody else I can think of.

Name me ONE multiversal feat, that has nothing to do with him teleporting around.
Also GTFO with the black hole, that destroyed the Earth, since that's basically all it did - nothing less and nothing more.

Who gives a damn? You are so well liked here or everywhere, right?

Everyone (and their mother) likes me, unowatImsayin'?

abhilegend
No, he didn't. Yes, he did. And after Loki died, Thor killed him with a lightning bolt. Cyclops beating void's TP and spider-man shaking off his telepathy is just pathetic.

The only salvageable thing from that gibberish is that you admitted you're stupid. Tell us more about the guys who void mindraped where the second most powerful guy after Thor was Iron man.

You are the best source at exaggerating sentry's feats, I would give you that.

Yeah, I'm sure that's why you were banned. Not because even he pwned you and you lost your temper at him. I can post the thread for everyone to see why you were banned.

Yeah, the whole world is wrong and only you're right. I'm sure your doctorate on sentry is better than everybody else's.

Great response sherlock.

I just gave you one.
Your petulant whining doesn't retcons feats to what you say in every thread.

Because you do their laundry after PMS?

Enzeru
Yes, he did.

Oh no!
Oh no!
Oh no!
Yo, yo, yo

Oh no you didn't!
Sucka tried to play me
But you never payed me, never

Oh no, you didn't!
Pay back is a coming
You will be running forever

Oh no, you didn't!
Till i get my vengence
I will never end this mayhem

Oh no, you didn't!

And after Loki died, Thor killed him with a lightning bolt. Cyclops beating void's TP and spider-man shaking off his telepathy is just pathetic.

If you think that without Loki's help Thor would have been able to do anything to the Void, then you're clearly out of your mind.

Cyclops dealing with a fraction of Void is PIS at its finest and everyone knows it. It was a bad meaningless story, where they ignored continuity and the fact that Void annihilated people, who were telepathic ways leagues above Cyclops.

That's basically the same as when I come around and say that Livewire is capable of hurting Superman and since her electricity is harming him, Thor's lightning bolts would freakin' annihilate Superman in one shot, since they have also killed the Void, harmed an amped up Sentry, harmed Glory and also the Chaos King, yaaay!

The only salvageable thing from that gibberish is that you admitted you're stupid. Tell us more about the guys who void mindraped where the second most powerful guy after Thor was Iron man.

I'm stupid for arguing with you, indeed.
I can tell you more about Void breaking Hulk's bones in a matter of seconds and take him out of the battle for days. Or how Void stomped multiple superheroes teams, where Iron Man was not the second strongest in the New Avengers encounter, where Void faced the New Avengers, X-Men, Inhumans, Fantastic Four, Namor and his teammates, SHIELD and few others.

You are the best source at exaggerating sentry's feats, I would give you that.

I'm basically telling you how they are. And I'm also telling you that some of Sentry's best feats are where most of the readers don't even suspect it be.

But hey, you're the guy, who straight up lies about Superman encounters and exaggerates his feats, even after people debunk them for the tenth time.

Yeah, I'm sure that's why you were banned. Not because even he pwned you and you lost your temper at him. I can post the thread for everyone to see why you were banned.

Talking to CitizenBane is the same as talking to you. I think that says it all.

Was the thread about Martian Manhunter VS Sentry, where he said that all Martian Manhunter needs is telepathy and I said that all Martian Manhunter HAS is telepathy and that even that won't work on the Sentry since he basically is immune to telepathic attacks? Yeah, that was quite something and I would do it again.

CitizenBane behaves like an ******* from hell, but then again, it's the internet, son!

Yeah, the whole world is wrong and only you're right. I'm sure your doctorate on sentry is better than everybody else's.

I'm the first one, who will slap your ugly mug and tell you that the Sentry is not beating reality warpers if you say he could... with that being said:

I just gave you one.
Your petulant whining doesn't retcons feats to what you say in every thread.

Damn, you're right. I had to look it up further and I just realized that they turned the Valiant version of Solar into a straight up reality warper in the end - unfortunately I wasn't up to date to these events. Later on during the other takes on him and other Solar hosts he didn't have it on such a scale.

But as I said it above ... if you're a reality warper and it's not even on a universal scale I don't see the Sentry beating you at all.

Reality warping >>> molecule manipulation, since to warp the reality you don't need anything around, while molecule manipulation is ... well, molecule manipulation.

I change my vote to Solar > Sentry 10 / 10. Reality warping is too much and it's way more logical for Solar to turn Sentry into nothing, rather than to see the Sentry ripping Solar's molecules apart on a whatsoever-level, it won't be enough.

Because you do their laundry after PMS?

Wat?

guy222
Solar

abhilegend
Putting a wall of text? I'm going to enjoy this.
Oh no!
Oh no!
Oh no!
Yo, yo, yo

Oh no you didn't!
Sucka tried to play me

Oh no, you didn't!
Pay back is a coming

Oh no, you didn't!
Till i get my vengence

Oh no, you didn't! Justin bieber would be proud of his protege.

Yet he killed void on his own.

Yes, everything you don't like is PIS. This ain't comicvine boy.

Only if superman wasn't weakened by his fight with Queen of Fables in first round against Livewire or there was kryptonite involved every other time. Regular superman laughs at lightning.

thumb up
Because sentry's aura calms him down. Only noteworthy hero was Strange, the rest were fodders.

Yeah, like I said the whole world is wrong.

Post the links. Talk is cheap.

We both pwn you repeatedly?

Like when Venus owned him? Get pwned and cry foul. I'm sure you will.

Calm down and take a breath.

I always am. Ignorance is a virtue for you it seems.

So Domino beats sentry?

That's why beyonder beat molecule man. Oh wait.........

You've got some common sense after all.

Why else would mothers love you?

Enzeru
Yet he killed void on his own.

- So did Morgana Le Fay, even though she failed to finish off the rest of the much weaker Dark Avengers.

- So did a random Kree gun, even though a huge explosion from a random Kree bomb later on didn't affect him at all.

Weird stuff happens for the sake of the plot.

Yes, everything you don't like is PIS. This ain't comicvine boy.

I'm sorry. You're right. It was a combination of PIS and WIS.
Not only did that part of the story didn't make any sense, but the writer also portrayed Void in a way he was never portrayed before. He was portrayed totally out of character. Whoever uses the entire instance as a proof for something is seriously desperate man.

No wait, it's not even being desperate, it's actually lowballing at its finest and you're trying to become an expert on it.

Only if superman wasn't weakened by his fight with Queen of Fables in first round against Livewire or there was kryptonite involved every other time. Regular superman laughs at lightning.

Superdudebro has been knocked out by exploding moons and planets, without being weakened by Kryptonite. See that? Lowballing back at you.
I know that Superman has taken bigger explosions to the face and lived through it without getting the crap knocked out of him.

Because sentry's aura calms him down. Only noteworthy hero was Strange, the rest were fodders.

So you're saying that without the Sentry around Hulk would do fine against the Void?

... *slap*

*slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap*

Post the links. Talk is cheap.

Dude, what? You hear that basically every single day. You deal with that every single day here. You're a terrible debater. Period.

We both pwn you repeatedly?

The only thing you both have in common is being from India - are you defending your bro right now?

Like when Venus owned him? Get pwned and cry foul. I'm sure you will.

Venus' powers are not based on telepathy. Their have a mystical background.
And in the end of the day Venus is a hot half-naked blonde. No matter how good your telepathy resistance is, when you see **** you will do what the **** want you to do. It's a universal rule.

So Domino beats sentry?

The writer, who came up with the Void / Cyclops instance might just find a way ... if you're lucky.

If I'm lucky Paul Jenkins will be writing the story and the readers will learn how Sentry was the only man, who was ever able to please Domino and that she can't fight him, because of it.

Why else would mothers love you?

The same reason why all women (including some men) love me: My great personality, pretty face and broad shoulders.

abhilegend
- So did Morgana Le Fay, even though she failed to finish off the rest of the much weaker Dark Avengers.

- So did a random Kree gun, even though a huge explosion from a random Kree bomb later on didn't affect him at all.

Weird stuff happens for the sake of the plot. Or sentry's durability sucks ass.

You can write PIS, WIS or WHATEVERIS it wouldn't change anything.

Everything that doesn't favors sentry is lowballing. Gotcha.

Sentry has been knocked out from a nuke amped ms. marvel and Namor. Getting knocked out by moons and planets isn't a low showing.
You do? List them.

Void generates the same aura since void under jenkins was nothing but a light construct of sentry's power.

I still don't give a damn. I'm far better debater than you can ever imagine in your wildest dreams. I've taken some of the best debaters on net and pushed them to their limits. You get pwned by citizenbane and cry foul about it.

I didn't even know he was an indian. He's a terrible debater who I pwned in three posts flat once I went to to that laughable site when I was bored. There is a reason he resents KMC.

Yet people like Temugin have shrugged them off. It works as TP in most conditions.
Sentry doesn't know booty if it hits him in the face naked. Also venus is a redhead.

Domino is a reality warper too and according to you reality warping>>>>sentry. Also Jenkins is one of the worst writers ever, his fallen sun oneshot was him literally giving sentry a blowjob. No wonder you like him.

We ain't talking about your wet dreams about sentry boy. Keep those to yourself.

Enzeru
Or sentry's durability sucks ass.

He tanked World War Hulk punches to the face and smiled about it.
He took Thor's full power lightning bolts and choked him afterwards.
He was in fights, were moons and planets were destroyed as side effects and he was just fine.

I could go on and on, since Sentry's durability is just fine.

My point is that Sentry gets killed by a Kree pistol, yet a Kree bomb doesn't bother him at all afterwards. The plot can be a biatch, son and it's obvious that you realize that just fine, because you can't be THAT stupid. No, you just choose to be an a-hole and if that's your wish, more power to you.

You can write PIS, WIS or WHATEVERIS it wouldn't change anything.

Spider-Man defeated Firelord.

Everything that doesn't favors sentry is lowballing. Gotcha.

No. Everyone who lowballs, lowballs. I hope you got it now.

Sentry has been knocked out from a nuke amped ms. marvel and Namor. Getting knocked out by moons and planets isn't a low showing.

Again, you're lowballing the Sentry and even further, you're straight up lying and spreading misinformation.

1. Ms. Marvel punched the Sentry from behind and he flew into a sea. Nothing implies that he was knocked out. The next time we saw him he was back at home and realizing that he actually has godlike powers and is not some just chump, who can shoot laser beams out of his eyes and gets to referred as a god by insane guys, who wear weird Bat-costumes and have mommy and daddy issues.

Also you fail to mention the many times, where Ms. Marvel asked Sentry to knock out opponents for her, because they were beyond her capabilities, and how she failed to free herself from monsters, so that the Sentry had to help her, or how she was unable to stop Ares properly, while the Sentry did it with one hand.

2. Namor knocked out Sentry? You're so... man, you're so annoying. Namor didn't punch the Sentry once in their entire fight. He was at the receiving end and Namor teammates needed to come up with a solution to get rid of the Sentry.

You do? List them.

Tanking supernovas is pretty good.

Void generates the same aura since void under jenkins was nothing but a light construct of sentry's power.

Now you're making shit up.

No Raj, Void does not have the same calming effect on the Hulk as the Sentry. Not even in the closest. Hell, not even the Sentry had that same effect properly later on, as we saw it during WW Hulk, since Hulk's rage was too immense at that point.

To go even further, during Paul Jenkins Sentry and Void had clear mentally related differences. One could be seen in the Negative Zone, where Sentry felt weakened due to the anti-matter, while Void was more powerful, since he was absorbing the anti-matter.
It's obvious that the Sentry can absorb various kinds of energy and if he is at his best, he can do whatever he wants to do.

I still don't give a damn. I'm far better debater than you can ever imagine in your wildest dreams. I've taken some of the best debaters on net and pushed them to their limits. You get pwned by citizenbane and cry foul about it.

I wonder if you're fapping, while coming up with such statements.

I didn't even know he was an indian. He's a terrible debater who I pwned in three posts flat once I went to to that laughable site when I was bored. There is a reason he resents KMC.

CitizenBane and you, you're both liars and are ready to go over corpses to get your will through. That's not being a great debater, that's being annoying as ****.

Yet people like Temugin have shrugged them off. It works as TP in most conditions.

If the story requires it Aunt May will resist telepathy. Her powers are mystical. Deal with it, Raj.

Sentry doesn't know booty if it hits him in the face naked. Also venus is a redhead.

I saw Venus also being blonde, but speaking of redheads ... Sentry had a redhead as well. And a blonde, and a brunette. He is that awesome.

Who did Superman have? Lois Lane and Krypto ?_?

Domino is a reality warper too and according to you reality warping>>>>sentry. Also Jenkins is one of the worst writers ever, his fallen sun oneshot was him literally giving sentry a blowjob. No wonder you like him.

Jenkins' Fallen Sun was:

1. An outcry, because Bendis mutilated the character,
2. setting up for Paul Jenkins' third story he always wanted to write about the Sentry, therefore CLOC mentioning he would rebuild the Watchtower somewhere else, the diary with the message on page 19 and the Rogue instance.

I also liked Paul Jenkins before, when he was writing Spider-Man comics. That was Spider-Man at his best and the stuff from nowdays is simply annoying.

We ain't talking about your wet dreams about sentry boy. Keep those to yourself.

Why, Raj? Are you not interested in one more essay?

abhilegend
He tanked World War Hulk punches to the face and smiled about it. So? Hulk also totally burned him out.
He was killed by one just after that.
Never happened at all. All it destroyed was a mesa of rock which Cap was avoiding just fine.

Apparently not.

Sentry's durability sucks if he gets killed by a kree gun. Who told you that the kree bomb was more powerful than the kree gun if one didn't affect him and one killed him. It wasn't due to plot, its because sentry as a character sucks and Bendis had no idea what to do with him.

Under DeFalco Spidey also beat carnage amped silver surfer and nearly beat masterson thor. His spidey was a beast.

Nope, its called actual debate with all showings low or high.

Like what?

He was just chilling in there I guess. Except being, y'know out of the fight. And who cries like a girl when a skrull called him a loser.

Means what exactly? Ms. marvel unamped is class 50. If he isn't stronger than her, it would be laughable.

I meant Avengers/Invaders boy, when Namor twoshotted him and sentry disappeared for the rest of the fight.

You got those from his respect thread?

laughing out loud

Ah, I forgot. Void was in negative zone at that point. My bad. Also, you still think my name is Raj?

laughing out loud

Yeah, I messed up. I admit it. Its a pain to remember the mary sue issues of sentry.
Only in your mind.

Just stating truth boy.

Hahaha, your tears are amusing.

Nope, its just him being susceptible to TP. Deal with what? Your whining?

He

He got whipped by Venus and Linda was just terrified of him.

Wonder Woman, Lana Lang, Lori Lemaris, Catwoman were all throwing themselves at him. Lois alone is one of the most beautiful women in the world and wonder woman herself has been jealous of her beauty. Compare that to Linda. Hah.

So nothing but a blowjob.

I bet you like Sally Floyd teaching cap about youtube and myspace. Jenkins is a hack who can't write a good story if his life depends upon it.

So you DO have wet dreams for sentry.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Lol comedy gold, anyhow Solar wins

Rao Kal El
I saw this thread as well as the Superman vs Solar and I thought:

"This is just to bait a fanboy into giving the win to his favorite character"

And as you can see, I was right.

Anyhow, Solar rape stomps in here and I was going to say that he makes Sentry his herald, but why would Solar need him?

Bentley
Solar with ridiculous ease.

Enzeru
So? Hulk also totally burned him out.

Hulk burned out a vastly depowered Sentry, who was suffering from from his mental issues at that point. His damage output was concentrated, but only on a city scale. Without any obvious restrictions Sentry easily overloaded Absorbing Man with power, who never had problems absorbing the Hulk (besides the War Hulk instance, where actually the sword overloaded him).

He was killed by one just after that.

In the first instance we had Thor saying that he is attacking the Void with all the power under his command and he didn't achieve all too much.
And the we had the instance, where Robert Reynolds BEGGED to be killed and Thor managed to kill him with his lightning bolt.

The story speaks for itself. There is no need in arguing about that, since it's painfully obvious that you're trolling at this point and you're not even doing a good job. Trolling is a class act. Simply annoying the opposition is .. simply annoying.

Never happened at all. All it destroyed was a mesa of rock which Cap was avoiding just fine.

Once again, you're straight up lying:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2179258-3.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2179259-4.jpg

We have the narration telling you that Sentry and Photon are spitting out energies, which are capable of destroying worlds and that they're still holding back as Captain America knows it. The narration talks about shredding planets and you see parts of the planet below them collapsing and Captain America's life being threatened. Had Photon not teleport him away during that instance he would have died.

Sentry's durability sucks if he gets killed by a kree gun. Who told you that the kree bomb was more powerful than the kree gun if one didn't affect him and one killed him. It wasn't due to plot, its because sentry as a character sucks and Bendis had no idea what to do with him.

The Kree have ridiculous tech. Hell, some of their plot devices can warp the reality.
But since we didn't know all too much about that plot-weapon at that point, I guess it could be assumed that a Kree bomb will do more damage than a pistol, right?

Back to the plot-weapon ... we basically had SHIELD, Iron Man, Doctor Doom and the Skrull not knowing crap about Sentry's weaknesses and what his limits are and then there is this random ass pistol in the basement of Noh-Varr, that Lindy steals in order to kill Sentry and tell her theories about her powers ... That's a plot device, Raj.

And yes, we all know that you hate Sentry. Guess what, I hate Superman and I could provide better reasons to hate that character than you could for the Sentry.

Under DeFalco Spidey also beat carnage amped silver surfer and nearly beat masterson thor. His spidey was a beast.

Yep, but in the end we still know better.

Nope, its called actual debate with all showings low or high.

I don't mind low showings, but damn, get the hell off with PIS moments, where the writer had to come up with a solution to get rid of the Sentry so that he wouldn't solo everyone on the battlefield in a matter of seconds.
****, Sentry has been inside the sun and was just fine, when he flew Xorn into it and then Jim Hammond overloads him with fire and Sentry immediately leaves the battlefield, which - OH WOW - leaves it much more balanced!?

Like what?

Like the lies and misinformation you're spreading.

And who cries like a girl when a skrull called him a loser.

Him having to deal with the Void has nothing to do with his powerset and powerlevel.

Means what exactly? Ms. marvel unamped is class 50. If he isn't stronger than her, it would be laughable.

Meaning that you don't have a point (not that you ever do), by coming up with her punching him.

I meant Avengers/Invaders boy, when Namor twoshotted him and sentry disappeared for the rest of the fight.

Sentry stomps Namor.

No, I got them from your diary. Let me quote the paragraph:

"dear diary, it's me again, your raj, lulz! today i was reading the newest superman comic book and in there he survived the full force of a supernova! i'm telling you dear diary, i got goosebumps! now I will finally be able to show carver that superman can beat the hulk! all the boys on killermovies will admire me and ask me for my aol-name! cu until next time, your raj.."

Ah, I forgot. Void was in negative zone at that point. My bad. Also, you still think my name is Raj?

*slap* ... I don't know what this one was for. I guess I simply *slap* felt like it.

Hahaha, your tears are amusing.

Yeah? Well, here I have a video for you.. It's a monkey eating a banana:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYvJWj5QQuc

Nope, its just him being susceptible to TP. Deal with what? Your whining?

1. Mastermind said that his powers work better on people with extremely strong minds and noted how powerful the Sentry is,
2. Emma Frost was asking Robert Reynolds for permission to enter his mind,
3. Sentry fought through Doctor Strange's mind magic and KOed him afterwards,
4. After absorbing Sentry's powers Absorbing Man was only able to see the parts of Sentry's mind Sentry let him see,
5. When the X-Men's life was threatened Professor X and Emma Frost had to combine their powers to even enter the White Room Robert Reynolds allowed Emma Frost to build in his mind,
6. Marvel Boy stated that when trying to enter Sentry's mind he faced an impenetrable darkness and that he had to leave immediately.

Sentry has never been affected telepathically. You can't mind-control the Sentry with telepathy.
Venus did it with mystical powers and Iron Man / Osborn did it by promissing him help.

He got whipped by Venus and Linda was just terrified of him.

Who is Linda?

Wonder Woman, Lana Lang, Lori Lemaris, Catwoman were all throwing themselves at him. Lois alone is one of the most beautiful women in the world and wonder woman herself has been jealous of her beauty. Compare that to Linda. Hah.

Once again, who is Linda?

So nothing but a blowjob.

Wait, let me quickly benchpress the Earth for 5 days straight without the influence of protein powder, which fuels my body with energy - FOR NO RELEVANT REASON WHATSOEVER.

Done. Oh no wait, let me quickly run 13 trillion times faster than the speed of light and increase my stone collection FOR NO RELEVANT REASON WHATSOEVER.

Everytime your favorite DC characters get a feat or overcome an obstacle it's a writers ode-blowjob to the character he grew up with. We're all in the same boat, Raj.

I bet you like Sally Floyd teaching cap about youtube and myspace. Jenkins is a hack who can't write a good story if his life depends upon it.

Said the guy, who loves Superman comics.
There is only ONE ... ONLY ONE good Superman comic and that's "Peace on Earth". That's where Superman is writte the way he is supposed to be written. Everything else sucks ass.

So you DO have wet dreams for sentry.

Would you like to hear them? I must warn you though. They include necrophilia, since the act is taking place on Superman's dead body.

Galan007
Solar wins. This is spite.

TheGodKiller

"dear diary, it's me again, your raj, lulz! today i was reading the newest superman comic book and in there he survived the full force of a supernova! i'm telling you dear diary, i got goosebumps! now I will finally be able to show carver that superman can beat the hulk! all the boys on killermovies will admire me and ask me for my aol-name! cu until next time, your raj.."
Your seeming quote-botch notwithstanding, this is definitely profile-worthy. thumb up

Enzeru
Originally posted by TheGodKiller

Your seeming quote-botch notwithstanding, this is definitely profile-worthy. thumb up

You don't have the slightest idea how upset I was after realizing that I messed that quote up :-( But the 15 minutes editing-time were up at that point.

TheGodKiller
You don't have the slightest idea how upset I was after realizing that I messed that quote up :-( But the 15 minutes editing-time were up at that point.
Oh, don't worry about botching up the quote function. At least you're willing to admit to it, unlike some others whom I know of. big grin

the Darkone
Solar would do worst than MM did to Sentry; hell Solar trips Sentry of his powers and scatter his atoms across the multiverse for sh** and giggles

Enzeru
Originally posted by the Darkone
Solar would do worst than MM did to Sentry; hell Solar trips Sentry of his powers and scatter his atoms across the multiverse for sh** and giggles

What's the point of scattering the atoms of an opponent, who is capable of fully regenerating from one single atom?

the Darkone
What's the point of scattering the atoms of an opponent, who is capable of fully regenerating from one single atom?
You are so blind by your fanboyism you couldn't comprehend what I said; Solar can strip Sentry of his powers and scatter Robert atoms across the multiverse.

Or the direct approach beat the living sh** Sentry; you are so blind and up Sentry colon you can't see that Sentry has no chance of beating a Multiverse being can cause Sentry blow anytime he wishes.

dial J for Josh
Bait thread. Mods please consider closing this. And Darkone you didn't even try to play it off, you clearly displayed your ignorance by saying "hahhhaha solar has a new explicit word." You were just waiting for the first person to defend Sentry just so you can get that out in order to make yourself feel good. Make threads that result to compelling discussion and intellectual debates rather then making threads to get yourself off and ridicule others.

celeyhyga17
Oh no!
Oh no!
Oh no!
Yo, yo, yo

Oh no you didn't!
Sucka tried to play me

Oh no, you didn't!
Pay back is a coming

Oh no, you didn't!
Till i get my vengence

Oh no, you didn't!

If you think that without Loki's help Thor would have been able to do anything to the Void, then you're clearly out of your mind.

Cyclops dealing with a fraction of Void is PIS at its finest and everyone knows it. It was a bad meaningless story, where they ignored continuity and the fact that Void annihilated people, who were telepathic ways leagues above Cyclops.

That's basically the same as when I come around and say that Livewire is capable of hurting Superman and since her electricity is harming him, Thor's lightning bolts would freakin' annihilate Superman in one shot, since they have also killed the Void, harmed an amped up Sentry, harmed Glory and also the Chaos King, yaaay!

I'm stupid for arguing with you, indeed.
I can tell you more about Void breaking Hulk's bones in a matter of seconds and take him out of the battle for days. Or how Void stomped multiple superheroes teams, where Iron Man was not the second strongest in the New Avengers encounter, where Void faced the New Avengers, X-Men, Inhumans, Fantastic Four, Namor and his teammates, SHIELD and few others.

I'm basically telling you how they are. And I'm also telling you that some of Sentry's best feats are where most of the readers don't even suspect it be.

But hey, you're the guy, who straight up lies about Superman encounters and exaggerates his feats, even after people debunk them for the tenth time.

Talking to CitizenBane is the same as talking to you. I think that says it all.

Was the thread about Martian Manhunter VS Sentry, where he said that all Martian Manhunter needs is telepathy and I said that all Martian Manhunter HAS is telepathy and that even that won't work on the Sentry since he basically is immune to telepathic attacks? Yeah, that was quite something and I would do it again.

CitizenBane behaves like an ******* from hell, but then again, it's the internet, son!

I'm the first one, who will slap your ugly mug and tell you that the Sentry is not beating reality warpers if you say he could... with that being said:

Damn, you're right. I had to look it up further and I just realized that they turned the Valiant version of Solar into a straight up reality warper in the end - unfortunately I wasn't up to date to these events. Later on during the other takes on him and other Solar hosts he didn't have it on such a scale.

But as I said it above ... if you're a reality warper and it's not even on a universal scale I don't see the Sentry beating you at all.

Reality warping >>> molecule manipulation, since to warp the reality you don't need anything around, while molecule manipulation is ... well, molecule manipulation.

I change my vote to Solar > Sentry 10 / 10. Reality warping is too much and it's way more logical for Solar to turn Sentry into nothing, rather than to see the Sentry ripping Solar's molecules apart on a whatsoever-level, it won't be enough.

Wat?
Wow!
Even ure concession is an essay.

Wall of text 4 teh loss..
sad

abhilegend
Hulk burned out a vastly depowered Sentry, who was suffering from from his mental issues at that point. His damage output was concentrated, but only on a city scale. Without any obvious restrictions Sentry easily overloaded Absorbing Man with power, who never had problems absorbing the Hulk (besides the War Hulk instance, where actually the sword overloaded him). Correction, hulk burned out an all out sentry as per the words from the comic. Quasar and Dazzler amped on black bolt's voice have also overloaded creel and he never absorbed world war hulk's power.

Happens all the time. Thor killed void who was fully manifested. Begging doesn't man he had his durability decreased.

Hahaha, you're accusing someone of trolling when you were giving sentry the win just a few posts earlier? Hahaha.

Straight up hyperbole. I can show you such statements about ****ing adam warlock and he didn't do anything there too. None of that happened and planet destroying energy would kill Cap. From rubble, not planet destroying energies. No planets were destroyed there.

So? It was a reality altering gun now? Hahaha.
No, because it didn't do anything to sentry while the pistol killed him. You can't even grasp such a simple logic.

Now sentry is a her? Nope, that's a simple energy gun. Cry more.

I don't hate sentry. I pity the character. You could list all the world's problems as a reason for hating superman and I wouldn't care.

Yup, that's the reason everytime sentry loses. Right.
He has also burned to death in the sun. I'm not talking about Jim Hammond, I'm talking about namor.

I'm only saying something everybody knows.

Who said it was?

Other than he was KTFO?

He sure did when they fought two times.

Slap yourself some more if you feel like it.

Wow, you can search on youtube.

Venus still controlled him, spidey still fought off his telepathy and scott still beat void in the same instance where Xavier and Emma struggled with him. Those instances are no more impressive than Magneto's showings who has no telepathy at all.

Of course you can.
Venus' voice works like TP and with enough willpower you can overcome it like Temugin did.

LOLWUT? You don't know who sentry's wife is?

laughing out loud

I meant Lindy. Stupid autocorrect.

Jelly much? It was to setup the strength level of superman.

Now you're hating Flash?

They have a lot of history and they still don't mess with character's histories like randomly ****ing Rogue or teaching Angel how to fly or random shit like that. No, we're not. I don't give a damn about feats. Morrison's jeans and T-shirt superman is my favorite superman till date.

Not all of them. I like good comics.
Then you haven't read any superman comics worth their price. Peace on earth is garbage compared to the best superman comics.

Go on. I want a good laugh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.