Thor, Strange, & Surfer Vs Sentinel, Fate, & Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which three wins? Classic Fate and Pre-Flashpoint versions of each.

Digi
Assuming a non-jobbing avatar of Nabu, DC takes this 7-8/10. Fate and Strange should be close. Sentinel wrecks shop against whoever he ends up against (Thor or Surfer) and ends up being the deciding factor.

Cogito
Edge to T2

Uriel005
Which classic fate there are a few now. Either of the Hector's who were walking around as avatars of order I give the nod to over Dr. Strange unless Strange is doing something extreme like channeling a Zomling or something to that extent.

Orion would be a good matchup for Thor IMO especially with his motherbox giving him insight on mjolnir effects I also think his baseline stats are just a touch better in the speed and strength department. Durability I give to Thor and as I said it's just a touch IMO if that. I give these two a split with a slight edge to Orion just because the Mother Box's intel pushes him over.

Sentinel vs Surfer. Very hard to say I honestly couldn't judge it in a way that I think would be fair. Comes down to what people think is more capable Starheart or Power Cosmic.

This all said the one on one matchups slighty favor DC however I think in terms of synergy team 1 has the edge. They have fought with each other as allies on many occasions while team 2... not so much.

Despite individual matchup advantage in favor of team 2 I think the team fighting will favor team 1. Unless this is Hector Fate whose casually smiting greater deities and warping the cosmos to his will with beyond superman level physical stats... he might just break the bank.

Digi
Originally posted by Uriel005
This all said the one on one matchups slighty favor DC however I think in terms of synergy team 1 has the edge. They have fought with each other as allies on many occasions while team 2... not so much.

Sentinel and Fate have fought together more than the Marvel guys by a lot.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Digi
Sentinel and Fate have fought together more than the Marvel guys by a lot. Was thinking more about Orion with that comment. On the whole Thor, Strange and Surfer see a lot more of eachother collectively than team two. Sorry if I didn't clarify I know that between Sentinel's of Magic and JSA Fate and Sentinel have seen a lot of eachother but Orion is a bit of an odd man out by comparison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.