KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor, Strange, & Surfer Vs Sentinel, Fate, & Orion

Thor, Strange, & Surfer Vs Sentinel, Fate, & Orion
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Thor, Strange, & Surfer Vs Sentinel, Fate, & Orion

Which three wins? Classic Fate and Pre-Flashpoint versions of each.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 08:00 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Assuming a non-jobbing avatar of Nabu, DC takes this 7-8/10. Fate and Strange should be close. Sentinel wrecks shop against whoever he ends up against (Thor or Surfer) and ends up being the deciding factor.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 08:14 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Edge to T2

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 08:21 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Which classic fate there are a few now. Either of the Hector's who were walking around as avatars of order I give the nod to over Dr. Strange unless Strange is doing something extreme like channeling a Zomling or something to that extent.

Orion would be a good matchup for Thor IMO especially with his motherbox giving him insight on mjolnir effects I also think his baseline stats are just a touch better in the speed and strength department. Durability I give to Thor and as I said it's just a touch IMO if that. I give these two a split with a slight edge to Orion just because the Mother Box's intel pushes him over.

Sentinel vs Surfer. Very hard to say I honestly couldn't judge it in a way that I think would be fair. Comes down to what people think is more capable Starheart or Power Cosmic.

This all said the one on one matchups slighty favor DC however I think in terms of synergy team 1 has the edge. They have fought with each other as allies on many occasions while team 2... not so much.

Despite individual matchup advantage in favor of team 2 I think the team fighting will favor team 1. Unless this is Hector Fate whose casually smiting greater deities and warping the cosmos to his will with beyond superman level physical stats... he might just break the bank.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 09:38 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Uriel005
This all said the one on one matchups slighty favor DC however I think in terms of synergy team 1 has the edge. They have fought with each other as allies on many occasions while team 2... not so much.

Sentinel and Fate have fought together more than the Marvel guys by a lot.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 09:42 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
Sentinel and Fate have fought together more than the Marvel guys by a lot.
Was thinking more about Orion with that comment. On the whole Thor, Strange and Surfer see a lot more of eachother collectively than team two. Sorry if I didn't clarify I know that between Sentinel's of Magic and JSA Fate and Sentinel have seen a lot of eachother but Orion is a bit of an odd man out by comparison.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 09:48 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote