Theory For Desmond (AC) Revival (Slight Butthurt/Raging/Ranting)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Desmond could be brought back to life by one of the "Ones who came before." They are gods, they can do whatever the hell they want, sure maybe Juno was unleashed because of him, but he is also the one who can stop it at the same time.

Plus, he was the protagonist for so long in the series, I knew he gets a lot of hate, but can people actually say they are glad he's gone? Look at what replaced him, after all. "Oh, look, I can hack people's Animus' and look through videos of what happened." Are you serious? No more Modern Day combat? I didn't like Desmond personally but it's better than the latter. In the game, You are... You, and you have a first-person view with no dialog and you hack people's Animus', that's it. It's boring and stupid. If they were gonna let you be yourself, than put in a Character Creator or something, not an in-depth one, just one that at the very least gives you Dialog and modern-day combat?...

Either way, I'd like your thoughts on this guys, should Desmond be brought back or do you like the current character? (Yourself)

Nemesis X
That's a question you could've just asked in the ACIV thread. Why do you attempt to separate these?

It's not like I'm coming in here with the full intent to criticize your threads, it's just that it seems odd.

Arachnid1
A new character who can hack the animus (maybe using desmonds DNA, since thats how he did it) is better than Desmond. Dear god, I hated that dude.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nemesis X
That's a question you could've just asked in the ACIV thread. Why do you attempt to separate these?

It's not like I'm coming in here with the full intent to criticize your threads, it's just that it seems odd. I'm not posting in a Normal User-Created Topic, want to post in the section of Video Games, and since there isn't an AC4 SECTION, or anything like that, I'll Continue To post here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.