KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Theory For Desmond (AC) Revival (Slight Butthurt/Raging/Ranting)

Should he be revived?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
No! He shouldn't. 3 100.00%
Yes! 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Theory For Desmond (AC) Revival (Slight Butthurt/Raging/Ranting)
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Theory For Desmond (AC) Revival (Slight Butthurt/Raging/Ranting)

Desmond could be brought back to life by one of the "Ones who came before." They are gods, they can do whatever the hell they want, sure maybe Juno was unleashed because of him, but he is also the one who can stop it at the same time.

Plus, he was the protagonist for so long in the series, I knew he gets a lot of hate, but can people actually say they are glad he's gone? Look at what replaced him, after all. "Oh, look, I can hack people's Animus' and look through videos of what happened." Are you serious? No more Modern Day combat? I didn't like Desmond personally but it's better than the latter. In the game, You are... You, and you have a first-person view with no dialog and you hack people's Animus', that's it. It's boring and stupid. If they were gonna let you be yourself, than put in a Character Creator or something, not an in-depth one, just one that at the very least gives you Dialog and modern-day combat?...

Either way, I'd like your thoughts on this guys, should Desmond be brought back or do you like the current character? (Yourself)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 12:53 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

That's a question you could've just asked in the ACIV thread. Why do you attempt to separate these?

It's not like I'm coming in here with the full intent to criticize your threads, it's just that it seems odd.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Nov 9th, 2013 at 01:14 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 01:11 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

A new character who can hack the animus (maybe using desmonds DNA, since thats how he did it) is better than Desmond. Dear god, I hated that dude.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 02:03 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
That's a question you could've just asked in the ACIV thread. Why do you attempt to separate these?

It's not like I'm coming in here with the full intent to criticize your threads, it's just that it seems odd.
I'm not posting in a Normal User-Created Topic, want to post in the section of Video Games, and since there isn't an AC4 SECTION, or anything like that, I'll Continue To post here.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 12:29 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote