Pinhead vs Castiel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

michaelx
Both at their max power

Castiel (supernatural) vs Pinhead + Cenobites

XanatosForever
You'd want this in Foreign Cinema. I also am almost positive Cass doesn't have the showings to compare to the Hellraiser crew, but I could be wrong.

quanchi112
Pinhead wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by XanatosForever
You'd want this in Foreign Cinema. I also am almost positive Cass doesn't have the showings to compare to the Hellraiser crew, but I could be wrong. You are.

TheGodKiller
Pinhead. Feats.

Lestov16
IIRC, demons viewed angels as Cthulhu in Supernatural. The entirety of Hell was shitting it's pants when Castiel grabbed Dean. Is Pinhead really more powerful?

XanatosForever
There's still the disparity between universes. How sure are we that Supernatural is on par with Hellraiser, or vice versa?

KingD19
Lucifer and Micheal fighting was going to destroy half the world wasn't it?

And lesser angels were causing global disasters on a whim; also they had the ability to travel through time or send others, stop time, cause massive level storms and anomalies, even transmutation and alteration like giving people stage 4 cancer or removing organs from them.

Lestov16
TBF, wasn't that Raphael, who is an archangel and above Cas?

TBH, I haven't seen Supernatural since the Leviathan season when Dean went to Purgatory (it was getting repetitive), so I don't know Cas's current power level. It's just that Angels massively outclass demons in the Supernaturalverse. Pinhead would arguably even fit the profile of a Supernatural demon in that he was a former human soul that was converted into a entity. As XF sagaciously stated, it's a matter of disparity between universes.

michaelx
Originally posted by Lestov16
TBF, wasn't that Raphael, who is an archangel and above Cas?

At the beginning of S6. Later on, he killed Rap just by snapping his fingers.

I guess giving cas full powers was a mistake (my bad). Anyways, I'm revising this thread.

This is normal Cas not God Cas.

God-Castiel seemed to believe he could take on Death himself, and if he could, that would definitively put him way above even Labyrinth-Leviathan. Pinhead has no chance in hell against God-Cas.

Normal Cas Vs Pinhead - Arena match (feats)

Lestov16
I never assumed we were using God Cas. I am saying that even regular angels like Castiel massively outclass demons in the Supernaturalverse, and Pinhead seems similar to a Supernatural demon. I could easily see the events of Hellraiser occurring in Supernatural. But if so, that means Cas curbstomps Pinhead, as he does all demons.

The thing is Cas's feats consist of wiping out demons and angels who kill demons, so it all comes down to whether Pinhead is considered a Supernatural-level demon, or something else. I see nothing to suggest otherwise.

KingD19
Normal Castiel has been upgraded though. He's a Seraphim, which is just one level under the Archangels and he doesn't need God for his powers to work. He's the same level as Zachariah.

So even if he's not God Cas, he's still practically one of the most powerful angels in existence, as only the Arch's are above the Seraph, and he's the only Seraph left after Zachariah got killed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.