Goku vs the Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Fight to the death, no rules

Time Chamber is the Hyperbolic One. Nothing and No one can stop this fight until the other one is dead, gone and over with..

Lets put "wolverine's immortality to the test"

Animal Vs Animal
Logan Has his adamentium
Logan has his x-factor
All powers can be used by Goku SS4 besides "the spirit bomb"

Can Goku SS4 Kill the Wolverine?

Wei Phoenix
No, Goku dies of old age or gets a claw to the brain.

Q99
Yes. Just continually blast for long enough and there won't be anything to regen from.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99
Yes. Just continually blast for long enough and there won't be anything to regen from.

He can't destroy adamantium, Wolverine has been reduced to nothing but a skeleton and he's lived and regened. Goku will run out of Ki.

Q99
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He can't destroy adamantium, Wolverine has been reduced to nothing but a skeleton and he's lived and regened. Goku will run out of Ki.

*Briefly* reduced to a skeleton, with almost certainly little bits remaining protected. The adamantium itself doesn't regenerate him, after all.

Keep him fried with a beam for, like, minutes, and there will be nothing left.

XanatosForever
Marrow.

The Scenario
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Marrow.

Which shouldn't really work, but comic book physics.

Most blood cells are produced in the marrow, and bones are not solid (or at least, not as solid as youmight assume.) They are porous to allow veins and arteries to pass through them. Depending on how Wolverine's Adamantium works, it could mean the bones remain porous enough for his blood vessels and can potentially allow other things through. Or, his bones are too solid to allow to allow normal blood flow, and any cells produced inside the marrow have no way to exit the skeletal system.

Wolverine is magic.

XanatosForever
thumb up

Q99
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Marrow.

Yes, I'm saying keep it up for awhile and it'd get the marrow too. The adamantium doesn't protect it *completely*, which is why it can heal out, but that also means that it's vulnerable.

And btw, in Claremont's X-men Forever / "continuing where I left off in the 90s," Storm does manage to kill him by lightning, running current through the skeleton and zapping all the living cells around it (i.e. everything).

BloodRain
Keep blasting. The left over skeleton will eventually be blasted into space, leaving Logan to regenerate and suffocate.

If Logan can still die or be temp knocked out via suffocation etc, how does he survive without lungs before regenerating them?

Wei Phoenix
Wolverine isn't dying in this thread, Goku can't do it, if he could die by that way then his enemies would've been done that. Blasting him continuously won't kill him.

BloodRain
Logan can survive in space?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BloodRain
Logan can survive in space?

He won't die, his lungs will explode, heal, explode, heal, knock him out, wake up, knock him out, wake up. It's horrible torture but he won't die.

Sacred 117
Can't his HF be over-taxed, or something? If so, what would it take to do that?

All I know is that it started to decay in 'Old Man Logan'. mmm

Wei Phoenix
I don't think OML was canon, I may be wrong, I'll ask one of the experts but if it was then it was an older Wolverine who may have been weaker as well.

CosmicComet
Hyperbolic time chamber anyway. Space blasting is out of the question.

Goku will most likely die of old age. Because even if Goku will eventually tire and slow down, he'll likely never slow down enough for Wolverine to hit him, especially when Wolverine will be weighed down a bit by the constant 10x normal gravity that the room has.

Goku will spend maybe an entire day blasting Wolverine before he's run dry of ki (since it won't take much to bring Wolverine down to a skeleton), then he'll be tired, but play keep away until he replenishes enough ki to start again.

Eventually, he will die of old age.

ScreamPaste
Goku needs to sleep eventually. That is when he loses what should be a one sided stomp in his favour.

Supra
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Hyperbolic time chamber anyway. Space blasting is out of the question.

Goku will most likely die of old age. Because even if Goku will eventually tire and slow down, he'll likely never slow down enough for Wolverine to hit him, especially when Wolverine will be weighed down a bit by the constant 10x normal gravity that the room has.

Goku will spend maybe an entire day blasting Wolverine before he's run dry of ki (since it won't take much to bring Wolverine down to a skeleton), then he'll be tired, but play keep away until he replenishes enough ki to start again.

Eventually, he will die of old age.

I always agree with 99% of what you right but a little correction here if I may..

I Saijens dont really age.. Goku is Immortal as he has died and come back to life how many times and is always the same age..

SS4 I dont see him Running out of Ki when hes not fighting another Ki Based fighter..

Also in the Hyperbolic time chamber time is at an infinite and on another lvl 1 hour in time chamber what ..

All logan has is his claws which if goku choses to can block like this

If Logan can stop Trunks Sword backed by Trunks..How is logan going to cut him?

ikPh3xXhx7c

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Supra
I always agree with 99% of what you right but a little correction here if I may..

I Saijens dont really age.. Goku is Immortal as he has died and come back to life how many times and is always the same age..

SS4 I dont see him Running out of Ki when hes not fighting another Ki Based fighter..

Also in the Hyperbolic time chamber time is at an infinite and on another lvl 1 hour in time chamber what ..

ikPh3xXhx7c

His claws have better feats than his sword.

Can you prove that Goku has stayed the same age? He sure as hell didn't in GT and I don't think you understand the concept of aging and appearances. Just because he looks the same in what seems to be 15 years at best doesn't mean he hasn't aged. Gohan and Goku both aged, as did Goten.

ScreamPaste
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3425997-252132-wolvcutsthanos2_super.jpg
Goku would lose his hand trying that.

Supra
His claws have better feats than his sword.

Can you prove that Goku has stayed the same age? He sure as hell didn't in GT and I don't think you understand the concept of aging and appearances. Just because he looks the same in what seems to be 15 years at best doesn't mean he hasn't aged. Gohan and Goku both aged, as did Goten.

Way to get way off topic, this thread is not about age...this thread is not about GT..

This thread is about the powers Listed and what there terms are..

How is logan going to cut Goku when trunks has 1000000000000x more strength then him and he cant even cut Goku with a sword..And they are on the same power level..

Yall do this every thread, after you been thought out or beaten you resort to Off topic discussion that has no business being talked about cause its not in the OP...

Supra
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3425997-252132-wolvcutsthanos2_super.jpg
Goku would lose his hand trying that.

How is logans claws "sharper" then a legendary sword backed by a SS Trunks?

Again how is he even going to cut him Goku Flys and does 10x Kahmehaha till the cows come home..logan can regen under that?

KingD19
Gohan and Goten and Trunks who were half Saiyans seemed to age, but not much. Pan who was a quarter Saiyan aged and turned into a grandma in GT when Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr fought in the tournament.

Vegeta and Goku never seemed to age once they reached adulthood. Age was clearly shown throughout the series in Krillin, Yamcha, Bulma, even Android 18. But Goku has never visibly aged. Neither did Vegeta.

Even King Vegeta didn't look old. He just looked like Vegeta with a goatee.

The Scenario
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6961/wolvbest0617.jpg

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=570878&pagenumber=10#post14043389

I particularly recall this bit of the Samurai Jack vs. Wolverine thread. Wolverine is knocked unconscious by a shot from Orphan Maker, and a chest shot at that. When this is questioned, srankmissingnin claimed that Wolverine's healing factor had been taxed for days to weeks via torture prior to this relatively simple attack taking him out. I don't think Orphan Maker really has the means to reduce Wolverine to a skeleton, either.

So I'm just going ask how many times Wolverine needs to be disintegrated before it starts affecting him like this. From just this, it doesn't look like very many.

Supra
Originally posted by The Scenario

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=570878&pagenumber=10#post14043389

I particularly recall this bit of the Samurai Jack vs. Wolverine thread. Wolverine is knocked unconscious by a shot from Orphan Maker, and a chest shot at that. When this is questioned, srankmissingnin claimed that Wolverine's healing factor had been taxed for days to weeks via torture prior to this relatively simple attack taking him out. I don't think Orphan Maker really has the means to reduce Wolverine to a skeleton, either.

So I'm just going ask how many times Wolverine needs to be disintegrated before it starts affecting him like this. From just this, it doesn't look like very many.

3vJlDC3JZyk

ScreamPaste

So I'm just going ask how many times Wolverine needs to be disintegrated before it starts affecting him like this. From just this, it doesn't look like very many. To be clear, my stance on this is that Goku should stomp Wolverine endlessly until, eventually, he needs to sleep. Just, complete rape, it's brutal, he could KO Logan with ease, doesn't even need energy attacks to do so.

but as for killing him? Eh...

Then again, who knows. Goku's not blocking attacks, though, lol.

Supra

Then again, who knows. Goku's not blocking attacks, though, lol.

Bro at first I didnt like you now im screaming paste toosmile

The Scenario
I dunno, that page is a pretty clear example of Wolverine's healing factor being overtaxed.

ScreamPaste
I dunno, that page is a pretty clear example of Wolverine's healing factor being overtaxed. Yeah, hm. Maybe if it's overtaxed enough he will die. If so, then Goku wins by virtue of being able to kill Logan ad nauseum. mmm

Wei Phoenix
Way to get way off topic, this thread is not about age...this thread is not about GT..

This thread is about the powers Listed and what there terms are..

How is logan going to cut Goku when trunks has 1000000000000x more strength then him and he cant even cut Goku with a sword..And they are on the same power level..

Yall do this every thread, after you been thought out or beaten you resort to Off topic discussion that has no business being talked about cause its not in the OP...

YOU brought up age not me and brought GT in this discussion in the opening post.

CosmicComet

ikPh3xXhx7c

Goku is not ageless. He's died and come back, via wish, but so have others, who also age. Like Krillin.

Saiyans age and die, just like most everything else in DBZ (except for the Great and Powerful Garlic Junior, the greatest and most powerful villain of all time in any fiction).

It's just going to take him maybe double the age of a human or more for him to die.

Since this is a fight to the death, and not KO, Wolverine will have to win by default eventually.

Wolverine's claws have cut things far more durable than Goku. Goku only blocked Trunks sword by ki-shielding his finger anyway.

It was a conscious action to up his defense. His default durability isn't good enough to allow him to tank a slash from an equal like Trunks; As seen by Yajirobe being able to cut Vegeta, despite being nowhere near close to being equal to him.

Paste is right though, Goku does need to sleep eventually. So maybe it won't take aging to kill him. Eventually Goku may simply pass out because his brain won't function anymore, and then Wolverine can snikt his throat.

Tzeentch
So really this thread isn't a question of Goku vs. Wolverine. It should just be titled "Can Goku kill Wolverine?"

To which the answer is probably no.

Supra
Goku is not ageless. He's died and come back, via wish, but so have others, who also age. Like Krillin.

Saiyans age and die, just like most everything else in DBZ (except for the Great and Powerful Garlic Junior, the greatest and most powerful villain of all time in any fiction).

It's just going to take him maybe double the age of a human or more for him to die.

Since this is a fight to the death, and not KO, Wolverine will have to win by default eventually.

Wolverine's claws have cut things far more durable than Goku. Goku only blocked Trunks sword by ki-shielding his finger anyway.

It was a conscious action to up his defense. His default durability isn't good enough to allow him to tank a slash from an equal like Trunks; As seen by Yajirobe being able to cut Vegeta, despite being nowhere near close to being equal to him.

Paste is right though, Goku does need to sleep eventually. So maybe it won't take aging to kill him. Eventually Goku may simply pass out because his brain won't function anymore, and then Wolverine can snikt his throat.

So thats its...Goku loses cause he has to sleep? Ok I concede to your knowledge..however..

Ill Up the Game Here as I am convinced Some One in DBZ Can Do this...

Lets up the Power by adding in Gogeta

SS4 Gogeta No Fuzed Limit...No Sleep..No Aging..No Nonsense..Can SS4 Gogeta now get it done?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Tzeentch
So really this thread isn't a question of Goku vs. Wolverine. It should just be titled "Can Goku kill Wolverine?"

To which the answer is probably no.

Pretty much.

Supra
Well we got a whole thread of everyone saying he cant be killed so I figure why not take my best guy and see if he can get it done..I concede to SS4 Goku losing to age or sleep..Fine..

However new argument has been raised..

Can SS4 Gogeta No Fuzed Limit...No Sleep..No Aging..No Nonsense..Can SS4 Gogeta kill the wolverine..BrainStorm!!!

Wei Phoenix
Well we got a whole thread of everyone saying he cant be killed so I figure why not take my best guy and see if he can get it done..I concede to SS4 Goku losing to age or sleep..Fine..

However new argument has been raised..

Can SS4 Gogeta No Fuzed Limit...No Sleep..No Aging..No Nonsense..Can SS4 Gogeta kill the wolverine..BrainStorm!!!

No.

ScreamPaste
I'm going to go with yes. Wolverine's healing factor is not infinite, someone who never needs to sleep and who Wolverine cannot fight, will eventually kill him.

Supra
No.

Why not why can he not die? I just dont get it man...cmon dude think I know your smart...

Supra
I'm going to go with yes. Wolverine's healing factor is not infinite, someone who never needs to sleep and who Wolverine cannot fight, will eventually kill him.

So he does have a limit? I knew we could find that limit with a different universe...am I correct in my assumption?

CosmicComet
Change this thread to Garlic Junior vs Wolverine.

Garlic Junior is the GOAT of the DBZverse.

Supra
Change this thread to Garlic Junior vs Wolverine.

Garlic Junior is the GOAT of the DBZverse.

hahahahahaha....yea!!!!

Yamcha
This is pushing poor Logan to his limit :/, Captain Canada doesn't deserve such a fate. I love Wolverine and his healing factor does make him damn near immortal but the Phoenix Force gun killed him by burning him down on a molecular level, Logan was finally happy he found death and almost got to meet his mother again before Spider Man brought him back with a Cosmic Cube which infuriated Wolverine cause he was finally at peace. Only thing is idk if that was 616 but I think it's been proven multiple times Logan is an awesome dude who's been through hell and back but through a load of sh*t he can be killed, hasn't Magneto ended poor Wolvie's life a few times? Still due to his powers but I mean still he can be killed.

I'd say he could regen but after so long it would be getting a bit much, although if Goku let Wolverine take a free shot like at his throat it would be lethal cause his claws would still be able to pierce him (those things are legendary at what they can bring down).

Yeah though, short answer is it may overtax him if he isn't being portrayed at his highest levels (I'm talking like when he and Gladiator stalemated over days of fighting and the time being reduced to a skeleton and coming back) but after so long everything has its limit.

ScreamPaste
Yeah, I change my stance, Wolverine gets overtaxed unless Goku goes to sleep after the first day. mmm

KingD19
Goku has trained for long periods of time without rest much less sleep.

And Logan's HF can be overtaxed. Goku is easily one of the people capable of doing so. And Logan's HF isn't that impressive nowadays. It's awesome, but it's a lot weaker than it has been.

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19

And Logan's HF can be overtaxed. Goku is easily one of the people capable of doing so. And Logan's HF isn't that impressive nowadays. It's awesome, but it's a lot weaker than it has been.

Currently he doesn't even have a HF.

NemeBro
Goku ****ing kills Wolverine.

Epicurus
Which shouldn't really work, but comic book physics.

Most blood cells are produced in the marrow, and bones are not solid (or at least, not as solid as youmight assume.) They are porous to allow veins and arteries to pass through them. Depending on how Wolverine's Adamantium works, it could mean the bones remain porous enough for his blood vessels and can potentially allow other things through. Or, his bones are too solid to allow to allow normal blood flow, and any cells produced inside the marrow have no way to exit the skeletal system.

Wolverine is magic.
No, he's not. The physiological/biological issues with having a metal coated skeleton have been explained away before with it being Beta Adamantium which does not inhibit the natural biochemistry of his bones.

Anyways, he's survived the nuking of Hiroshima, repeated incinerations, so I am not sure exactly how Goku is going to supposed to kill him by just blasting him continuously. Wolverine on the hand could conceivably kill Goku with a properly connected strike, and even if he never connects, he can outlast Goku in a war of attrition.

Also, lawl at Goku being a "true immortal".

The Scenario
Originally posted by Epicurus
No, he's not. The physiological/biological issues with having a metal coated skeleton have been explained away before with it being Beta Adamantium which does not inhibit the natural biochemistry of his bones.

It which case it has to be the former explanation, or one similar to it. i.e: his bones remain porous enough to allow blood vessels, and therefore other potential dangers, inside. You can't allow natural biological functions without that part remaining an issue, but if that's the handwave, I suppose it's acceptable. Unless Beta Adamantium is some kind of living metal that actually takes over some of his functions, I suppose.

The current argument is that Wolverine healing factor has a limit. It has been overtaxed before, allowing some attacks he might otherwise heal from to render him unconscious. Sure, he's taken a nuke, but it isn't as though he's done it with ease, or that he could take multiple ones in quick succession before he has fully recovered from the first.

Goku can easily destroy him until he stops getting back up.

Supra

Anyways, he's survived the nuking of Hiroshima, repeated incinerations, so I am not sure exactly how Goku is going to supposed to kill him by just blasting him continuously. Wolverine on the hand could conceivably kill Goku with a properly connected strike, and even if he never connects, he can outlast Goku in a war of attrition.

Also, lawl at Goku being a "true immortal".

How is Goku not a true immortal. Even in death he retains his body and is actually stronger with is ae body. He can fight better dead then alive. Goku can leave the realm of the gods while dead using instant transmission to help the living world just like he has done before. He can also leave the living world and to to the realm of the kais while still living

Then ontop of it all he has the dragon balls

Goku is an immortal being. He cannot be "killed"

Concession Accepted..

Goku wins

Kazenji
Goku can leave the realm of the gods while dead using instant transmission to help the living world just like he has done before

He's still dead..notice that halo above his head

Then that means Majin Buu is an immortal roll eyes (sarcastic)

Epicurus
How is Goku not a true immortal. Even in death he retains his body and is actually stronger with is ae body. He can fight better dead then alive. Goku can leave the realm of the gods while dead using instant transmission to help the living world just like he has done before. He can also leave the living world and to to the realm of the kais while still living

Then ontop of it all he has the dragon balls

Goku is an immortal being. He cannot be "killed"

Concession Accepted..

Goku wins
1) I was addressing comments made in regards to Wolverine, not Goku.

2)Prove that Goku is immortal. Lol, he doesn't retain his body, that's merely the way how the DBZverse's afterlife works. Going by this silly line of thought, we can claim that King Kai's pet monkey is also immortal, or that pretty much anyone who has ever died in that series is immortal. You don't even know how to comprehend things properly.

3)How the hell is possessing Dragonballs supposed to make him immortal? One needs to make a wish for that to happen, and Goku has never wished for immortality. Not to mention that he doesn't even possess them anymore anyways.

4)You just confirmed that you're legitimately retarded.

5)How does he win?

Epicurus
The current argument is that Wolverine healing factor has a limit. It has been overtaxed before, allowing some attacks he might otherwise heal from to render him unconscious. Sure, he's taken a nuke, but it isn't as though he's done it with ease, or that he could take multiple ones in quick succession before he has fully recovered from the first.

Goku can easily destroy him until he stops getting back up.
That particular argument depends on which particular story-arc one wants to refer while arguing for or against Wolverine's feats. True, his hf has some low showings across comics, but he also has stupendous high-end showings which would make withstanding any amount of punishment Goku could mete out seem like a walk in the park.

If we're to go down the road of lowballing one character in order to give the other a win in this thread however, I'd like to point out that SS4 Goku has very poor piercing/cutting durability and has been cut by an ice shard iirc. Based on that, if Wolverine makes a clean connect, he could conceivably gut or decapitate Goku with that one strike.

The Scenario
Xm9KaJG1EnY

Goku cannot simply leave the afterlife whenever he wants. Old Kai had to give up his life in order to revive Goku before he could leave. So while it is true that the living can enter and leave the afterlife freely, the dead are not able to do so.

Goku is far from immortal.

The Scenario
That particular argument depends on which particular story-arc one wants to refer while arguing for or against Wolverine's feats. True, his hf has some low showings across comics, but he also has stupendous high-end showings which would make withstanding any amount of punishment Goku could mete out seem like a walk in the park.

If we're to go down the road of lowballing one character in order to give the other a win in this thread however, I'd like to point out that SS4 Goku has very poor piercing/cutting durability and has been cut by an ice shard iirc. Based on that, if Wolverine makes a clean connect, he could conceivably gut or decapitate Goku with that one strike.

I suppose, but can you give some examples? How many times has Wolverine actually been reduced to a skeleton and come back in a timely manner? Or even a non-timely manner; I'm just curious as to what these feats are, as all I ever seem to get is vague references like 'a nuke.' Goku is rather beyond a simple nuke in power.

Sure, it's not as if even Goku's best durability feats are enough to stop Wolverine's claws. One clean strike would likely kill Goku regardless of highballing that. Still, it's not as if Wolverine will ever hit Goku before he has been disintegrated roughly 2800 times per day. Because y'know. Flying.

And really, all I need is for someone to prove that Wolverine's healing factor will actually be able to stand regenerating his entire body 2800 times.

EDIT: Perhaps I should specify that last request to include a 'in quick succession' stipulation. I'm sure he has lived long enough to regenerate quite a few times over the centuries.

KingD19
An ice shard created by an insanely powerful dark dragon? Lets not pretend it was just ordinary ice when his brothers attacks were compared to the sun.

Also there is no way Logan will land a hit on Goku unless he just stands there and does nothing.

Supra
Originally posted by KingD19
An ice shard created by an insanely powerful dark dragon? Lets not pretend it was just ordinary ice when his brothers attacks were compared to the sun.

Also there is no way Logan will land a hit on Goku unless he just stands there and does nothing.

Ya right guys so Goku killed Majin Buu and Shenron but he cant kill the wolverine....rigggggghhhhhtttttt

Supra
Xm9KaJG1EnY

Goku cannot simply leave the afterlife whenever he wants. Old Kai had to give up his life in order to revive Goku before he could leave. So while it is true that the living can enter and leave the afterlife freely, the dead are not able to do so.

Goku is far from immortal.

Dude Goku does what he wants when he wants, if he asks Shenron how to become a God he becomes one..If he wants to use instant trasmission to save gohan while he was dead like he did in The Movie Bojack he will..or when he came back to help in brollys revenge..mind you he was "dead" in both these movies.

Goku is immortal in the DBZ universe. You think you killed him but really you just made him happy cause he gets to train without Chichi up his ass..hes died how many times and he always does what he always does..he does Goku and he is very good at fighting..claws and anger issues do not affect him, he just over comes...on to the next..

He is Goku an Immortal

BloodRain
As is everyone in DB then:

Supra
As is everyone in DB then:

Not really there is only One Goku, Hence why I watch the show. BBZ would have been a complete failure without that one thing..Goku

Goku is DBZ without him there is no DBZ..

Boss16
Has Logan ever survived something that would blow the kamehame away if not he's screwed.

emporerpants
Goku ends wolverine. Wolverine's healing factor will get overtaxed from multiple blasts. Goku is most assuredly NOT immortal though. That's a big pile of BS.

Epicurus
I suppose, but can you give some examples? How many times has Wolverine actually been reduced to a skeleton and come back in a timely manner? Or even a non-timely manner; I'm just curious as to what these feats are, as all I ever seem to get is vague references like 'a nuke.' Goku is rather beyond a simple nuke in power.

Sure, it's not as if even Goku's best durability feats are enough to stop Wolverine's claws. One clean strike would likely kill Goku regardless of highballing that. Still, it's not as if Wolverine will ever hit Goku before he has been disintegrated roughly 2800 times per day. Because y'know. Flying.

And really, all I need is for someone to prove that Wolverine's healing factor will actually be able to stand regenerating his entire body 2800 times.

EDIT: Perhaps I should specify that last request to include a 'in quick succession' stipulation. I'm sure he has lived long enough to regenerate quite a few times over the centuries.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=486007&pagenumber=1

IIRC, Wolverine has managed to connect with people like Thor and Gladiator, so saying that he could so with Goku isn't really fallacious.

His hf can be taxed, but the upper limits of the amount of damage he can recover from isn't yet properly defined.

NemeBro

Like what?

Supra
Originally posted by emporerpants
Goku ends wolverine. Wolverine's healing factor will get overtaxed from multiple blasts. Goku is most assuredly NOT immortal though. That's a big pile of BS.

How many times has he "died" just to go train and get stronger?

There are many definitions of what an immortal is..go look them up

ScreamPaste
How many times has he "died" just to go train and get stronger?

There are many definitions of what an immortal is..go look them up
So, what do you think would happen if Wolverine stabbed Goku in the face?

Boss16
He dies and then gets resurrected.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Boss16
Except that, no, that isn't how it works, if you die in the after life, you die for real, that's it, you can't teleport back, you've been completely destroyed.

Goku has already jumped through every available loop hole to come back, if he dies again that's it.

Boss16
Dude it's dbz they will find a way.

BloodRain
But as far as the thread is concerned, he's dead.

Wei Phoenix

With that logic then Wolverine comes right back on the off chance that he would "die" as well.

Supra
With that logic then Wolverine comes right back on the off chance that he would "die" as well.

His soul and spirit is not immortal, because of Goku's good deeds he gets to keep his body in a perfected form and can even sustain SS3 when in his AE Body

Supra
Except that, no, that isn't how it works, if you die in the after life, you die for real, that's it, you can't teleport back, you've been completely destroyed.

Goku has already jumped through every available loop hole to come back, if he dies again that's it.

Nope he's a God now..

Whis

"when biru sama meets his fate, would you like to be the next god of destruction"

goku "thanks, haha, ill pass"

to be offered a role as a god you have to be a God

NemeBro
But as far as the thread is concerned, he's dead. Prove this statement.

BloodRain
Going with that hypothetical, if Logan were to stab Goku in the head, by known feats he will cleave through. That is going to kill Goku.

Possibility of someone wishing him back to life or some other method to bring him back down to Earth? Maybe. But that would be long after the match and via outside interference.

So yeah, dead as far as the threads concerned.

Supra
Going with that hypothetical, if Logan were to stab Goku in the head, by known feats he will cleave through. That is going to kill Goku.

Possibility of someone wishing him back to life or some other method to bring him back down to Earth? Maybe. But that would be long after the match and via outside interference.

Yea like hes going to stab the fastest guy on in the universe in the head with his heavy metal frame!! HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

NemeBro

So yeah, dead as far as the threads concerned. But that ignores Goku easily killing him.

Yamcha
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/12-17-2013/oqB8U3.gif

Supra

yea gokus dead right he just defeated bills and is now a god himself and they coming out with another movie..goku is dragon ball z.. if goku could actually die there is no dragon ball z

BloodRain
Yea like hes going to stab the fastest guy on in the universe in the head with his heavy metal frame!! HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
yea gokus dead right he just defeated bills and is now a god himself and they coming out with another movie..goku is dragon ball z.. if goku could actually die there is no dragon ball z
You double quoted. And what series were you watching where Goku didn't die?

Originally posted by NemeBro
But that ignores Goku easily killing him.
As per the hypothetical.

Supra
this thread is not dealing in "hypothetical"

he never dies go watch dragon ball z, where you raised on a farm?

BloodRain
Whoever said my opinion on the hypothetical had anything to do with the overall thread?

Supra
Your now spinning stick to OP

BloodRain
Spinning? I'm sticking to the point. What are you posting about?

Supra
Spinning? I'm sticking to the point. What are you posting about?

Wolverine Dies, not by what I say but by what everyone else has said

ScreamPaste
Okay, and that has what to do with the hypothetical of what happens when Wolverine stabs Goku?

What happens if that happens, Supra?

Supra
Okay, and that has what to do with the hypothetical of what happens when Wolverine stabs Goku?

What happens if that happens, Supra?

he cant stab goku there is no hypothetical I listed the powers they have what are Goku's Powers, you think he going to get close to someone who he knows might be able to actually hurt him?

trucks could not even cut goku...so now wolverine is more powerful then future trunks with the legendary brave sword that cut freeza into mince meat? yet goku stopped it with his finger while trunks is moving at flash point speed?

BloodRain
Better cutting feats.

Supra
Better cutting feats.

then who?

ScreamPaste
then who?
Than anyone in DBZ.

The claws would pierce Goku's brain and kill him.

Nephthys
Logan probably isn't cutting Goku imo. Yes, he's cut Thanos, but Batmans split Darkseids lip with a kick. Its comics, those kinds of inconsistent nonsense happens all the time. Wolverine has failed to harm Sentry as I recall.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nephthys
Logan probably isn't cutting Goku imo. Yes, he's cut Thanos, but Batmans split Darkseids lip with a kick. Its comics, those kinds of inconsistent nonsense happens all the time. Wolverine has failed to harm Sentry as I recall. Collossus as well, but then he's cut up so many big names that, no matter how stupid it is, and how much I hate it, his claws are more consistently able to harm people he really shouldn't be able to than not.

BloodRain
Not only consistency, but is it not their design to be one of the sharpest things in the Marvel verse?

Supra
Than anyone in DBZ.

The claws would pierce Goku's brain and kill him.

goku stops legendary swords back by future saijens from different dimensions with his finger...he cares less about pithy claws..

Boss16
Claws that would **** him up. Not like wolverine would touch him anyway but if he did then goku would be screwed.

Supra
Claws that would **** him up. Not like wolverine would touch him anyway but if he did then goku would be screwed.

no your not the boss

c2OX9HXaQFo

Boss16
Wow your an idiot a sword that broke on a metal woman is nothing compared to cutting Thor, hulk, and lots of people that would **** up trunks any day.

Supra
Wow your an idiot a sword that broke on a metal woman is nothing compared to cutting Thor, hulk, and lots of people that would **** up trunks any day.

you wont be here long cause your not like a boss
you have no rep no one knows who you are and your not like a boss welcome to my ignore list

NisCkxU544c/

Boss16
Ok now your but hurt welcome to the internet. Anyways Logan's claws are a lot stronger than trunks sword.

And boss is a nickname you idiot screampaste isn't a actual screampaste. Nemebro isn't a real nemebro. And your not a real supra and I thought 4 year olds were annoying.

Supra
Stronger does not mean anything..a cut is a cut

your not even like a boss, your name and who you name yourself is a misrepresentation of who you really are..not a boss

But we all now know you are 16 as your profile and name enlighten us "I am 16 if you would like to know more about me just ask '

NisCkxU544c

Boss16
Ok Logan's claws still have better feats then trunks sword.

Boss16
Stronger does not mean anything..a cut is a cut

your not even like a boss, your name and who you name yourself is a misrepresentation of who you really are..not a boss

But we all now know you are 16 as your profile and name enlighten us "I am 16 if you would like to know more about me just ask '

NisCkxU544c ok so what your saying is your an idiot I also agree your an idiot. And boss is a nickname you idiot your not a supra.

Supra
ok so what your saying is your an idiot I also agree your an idiot. And boss is a nickname you idiot your not a supra.

Your a bratty 16 year old kid..and thats all your. Hope you get lots of christmas presents..

Boss16
So now I'm a brat wow my little sister has more maturity than you.

Supra
its funny all 16 year old kids think they are "the boss" can you even drive?

Boss16
Actually yes I do drive, and I only think I am boss in track cause well that's what I got notice from different colleges lately. Also I have my own vehicle 2001 Chevy Silverado. I was gonna put track boss but decided not to didn't think people were bias about people's usernames what's up with that.

Epicurus
Like what?
Like me punching you in the vagina. thumb up

Epicurus
Originally posted by Nephthys
Logan probably isn't cutting Goku imo. Yes, he's cut Thanos, but Batmans split Darkseids lip with a kick.
He's cut World War Hulk as well. And Thanos was wearing the Infinity Gauntlet when Wolverine slashed in his chest.

NemeBro
Like me punching you in the vagina. thumb up I accept your concession.

Epicurus
I accept your concession.
Which does not exist.

NemeBro

Epicurus
Which does not exist.

ScreamPaste
I accept your concession. Originally posted by Epicurus
Which does not exist. Originally posted by NemeBro
Which does not exist.

I've advanced this thread several posts.

Epicurus
The entire premise of this thread that Goku is somehow immortal and can't die is retarded as ****.

ScreamPaste
The entire premise of this thread that Goku is somehow immortal and can't die is retarded as ****. We agree. He still beats Wolverine, but Goku is indeed not immortal, sic Thor on him for example and see how it goes.

NemeBro

Epicurus
Which does not exist.

NemeBro

Epicurus
Which does not exist.

NemeBro

Supra
Epicless your a complete failure in all that you do..how does that feel to be quans robin?

Epicurus
Which does not exist.

Epicurus
Epicless your a complete failure in all that you do..how does that feel to be quans robin?

Supra
Date Registered: May 22nd, 2012
Previous Usernames: TheGodKiller
Total Posts: 8941

a man with no life..killed no gods..stuck in his moms basement

Epicurus

a man with no life..killed no gods..stuck in his moms basement

Supra

a 0/0 no killed god killer with no life in his moms basement

Epicurus

a 0/0 no killed god killer with no life in his moms basement
Your stalkerish obsession with me would be quite amusing were it not for the fact how creepy it is.

NemeBro

Supra
Your stalkerish obsession with me would be quite amusing were it not for the fact how creepy it is.

its as simple as one click on your profile to reveal how much of a loser you are

Epicurus
its as simple as one click on your profile to reveal how much of a loser you are
Yes, because online internet profiles which contain no personal details whatsoever are such a great source of psychoanalysis.

Epicurus
Which does not exist.

Supra
Yes, because online internet profiles which contain no personal details whatsoever are such a great source of psychoanalysis.

shows me have no real life you have no job and you live in your moms basement.

NemeBro

Epicurus
shows me have no real life you have no job and you live in your moms basement.
Lol...coming from an officially certified imbecile, that's rich.

Epicurus
Which does not exist.

Supra
Lol...coming from an officially certified imbecile, that's rich.

coming from a junky brit on drugs

Epicurus
coming from a junky brit on drugs
While this is certainly not true, even if it was, that still makes me a 1000x times cooler, a 1000x smarter and a 1000x times more appealing to the ladies than you.cool

Your mum and wife can give you a first hand account of the last part.thumb up

Supra
While this is certainly not true, even if it was, that still makes me a 1000x times cooler, a 1000x smarter and a 1000x times more appealing to the ladies than you.cool

Your mum and wife can give you a first hand account of the last part.thumb up

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

Epicurus
"Gonna need more chloroform..."
Sorry, but I am not the caveman-type like you. I prefer to beguile the ladies with my charm, instead of forcing it on them(though that too has its perks). Just ask your mum and wife. They'll tell you.

Supra
Sorry, but I am not the caveman-type like you. I prefer to beguile the ladies with my charm, instead of forcing it on them(though that too has its perks). Just ask your mum and wife. They'll tell you.

edit: for robin

"Your Gonna need more chloroform..."
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Ill be using thors hammer all day, keep it coming

Epicurus
"Your Gonna need more chloroform..."
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Why do you drink chloroform? You can't even pick Thor's hammer though. You're not worthy, just like your idol.

Supra
Why do you drink chloroform? You can't even pick Thor's hammer though. You're not worthy, just like your idol.

"Your godkilla's need more chloroform..."
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Epicurus

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Your brain-damaged, unworthy ass is incapable of lifting Mjolnir though. Sorry, I don't use chloroform. Though your wife just suggested it to me that it would be quite kinky to use it on her. Hmm, let me think about that...

Supra
Your brain-damaged, unworthy ass is incapable of lifting Mjolnir though. Sorry, I don't use chloroform. Though your wife just suggested it to me that it would be quite kinky to use it on her. Hmm, let me think about that...

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Ill be using Thors hammer all day, keep it coming

NemeBro

Epicurus

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Epicurus
Which does not exist.

Supra

Epicurus
Your brain-damaged, unworthy ass is incapable of lifting Mjolnir though.

Supra
still have not made it to work huh? jobless hating hopeless loser

Epicurus
Your e-butthurt and nervous breakdowns are among the more hilarious things I've seen on KMC lately.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>