All Kryptonians all vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
All Earth Based Kryptonians in Mos who made it earth shown fighting

Zad
Faora
The Big Guy
Kal-El

Vs

All Gods and titans from Immortals as well as all the Vampires from Twilight and the Vampires from "Vampire Diaries"

Zod can has his armour and fly and has fire from his eyes
Faora has her armor no heat vision cannot fly
The Big Guy has amour cannot fly or use heat visin

Kal-El well....hes Superman he can do whatever he wants and he likes to kill evil gods and proud God unwilling to help men as well as blood sucking vampires who like to kill his people of earth.

fight to the death

Lestov16
Dakota Fanning gets her face melted off like Raiders as soon as she tries her pain thing.

Everyone else gets chucked into deep orbit.

The end.

Supra
Everyone else in all other threads thinks differently. I took it a step further and out numbered the kryptonians 30 to 1

FrothByte
The Kryptonians have no defense against the assorted psychic attacks of the vampires. The kryptonians lose this.

Supra
Hahahahaha proven based on what screen feats in? They all end up in the sun bro you think the kryptonians fight in the shade bro...they aint sprtans they are kryptonians there power comes from the sun

Vampires lose

FrothByte
Originally posted by Supra
Hahahahaha proven based on what screen feats in? They all end up in the sun bro you think the kryptonians fight in the shade bro...they aint sprtans they are kryptonians there power comes from the sun

Vampires lose

Do you have any proof that they're capable of blocking out psychic attacks? The Twilight vamps aren't afraid of the sunlight. The kryptonians get mind raped by Dakota's character while the immortal gods and the rest of the vamps distract them kryptonians. .

Supra
Originally posted by FrothByte
Do you have any proof that they're capable of blocking out psychic attacks? The Twilight vamps aren't afraid of the sunlight. The kryptonians get mind raped by Dakota's character while the immortal gods and the rest of the vamps distract them kryptonians. .

Shes dead by fire from zods eyes before she even can summon her "mind tricks"

The day ur gf wins this fight is the day Galactus loses to Goku

FrothByte
And how does she die from Zod's heat vision if Zod doesn't know to specifically target her? Or does the kryptonians have indepth knowledge about their enemies?

Besides, she could always just hide away from sight. There are plenty of others that could distract Zod. Plus she has her own degree of super speed and would be hard to hit her. There's also a precog among them and can tell if or when Zod will try to attack her.

And even if she dies, there's still her brother who can disconnect the kryptonians from their senses. And then there's another twi-vamp that can wrap them in illusions.

Give up SUpra. The Kryptonians aren't winning this regardless of how much fanboy bias you throw their way.

Stealth Moose
The Kryptonians have no defense against the assorted psychic attacks of the vampires. The kryptonians lose this.

IF MOS continues along the vein of the comics, then Kryptonians will have psychic defense. But that's a big if.

Also, why limit Faora and her token big teammate?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
IF MOS continues along the vein of the comics, then Kryptonians will have psychic defense. But that's a big if.

Also, why limit Faora and her token big teammate?

I'm just going by what was said in the OP and what was shown in the movie. Meaning that Faora and the Nam-ek don't fly and don't have heat vision and are dependent on their helmet.

Now if they had flight and heat vision, then they have a better chance at winning, but I still don't see how they survive getting mind raped by Jane (I think that was her name) or her brother unless they are able to kill them as soon as the fight starts... which will be tricky since there will also be a precog and a telepath among the vamps who can predict their moves.

Stealth Moose
Agreed.

Supra
There helmets blocked off of there own internal powers such as xray sight and super hearing both senses...how could they not block out the powers of others? There suits blocked there own powers..that being true they would more then likely block out silly mind tricks

Lestov16
So basically, physically the Gods and Vamps have no chance, and have to resort to psychic attacks to (possibly) edge out a victory.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16
So basically, physically the Gods and Vamps have no chance, and have to resort to psychic attacks to (possibly) edge out a victory.

The gods and vamps are strong but don't have the durability to match the kryptonians, but at least they have some degree of super strength and super durability to give them a fighting chance against the kryptonians in a purely physical fight. They still lose, but they won't go down without a fight.

The kryptonians however have no defense against psychic attacks whatsoever. There is no "if" here. Unless it can be proven that Kryptonians have some defense against a psychic attack, then they lose within seconds of the fight starting.

Their only hope of surviving that is for them to spread out and hope that Jane's psychic abilities have a limited range. Maybe they can get the other vamps and gods to chase after them while they're out of range of Jane. But like I said, considering that the vamps have a precog and telepath with them, they'll likely already have a backup plan for this kind of strategy.

FrothByte
There helmets blocked off of there own internal powers such as xray sight and super hearing both senses...how could they not block out the powers of others? There suits blocked there own powers..that being true they would more then likely block out silly mind tricks

The helmets didn't block off their "internal powers". It blocked off Earth's atmosphere so that they weren't completely exposed to it, which stopped them from fully developing their full powerset.

And again, there is no proof that the helmets protected them from psychic attacks. They get mindraped.

Lestov16
I am curious why the vamps get their psychic attacks when Faora and Nam are gimped of their flight and heat vision.

Supra
Originally posted by Lestov16
I am curious why the vamps get their psychic attacks when Faora and Nam are gimped of their flight and heat vision.

Did faroa use heat vision or nam or fly in the movie? I dont base my threads of fairy tales, this is supposed to be based of screen feats..

Why do they need to fly when they can be one the ground smashing blood sucks heads in while Kal and Zod reign down fire from the sky

FrothByte
Because Faora and Nam never developed abilities for flight and heat vision whereas the vamps have been using their psychic abilities throughout their movies. That's not gimping, simply using their movie versions.

Supra
Because Faora and Nam never developed abilities for flight and heat vision whereas the vamps have been using their psychic abilities throughout their movies. That's not gimping, simply using their movie versions.

if i had said they could have flown then i would have been bashed saying no screen feats prove then can..dont play games with me general

FrothByte
if i had said they could have flown then i would have been bashed saying no screen feats prove then can..dont play games with me general

Well as OP you can always alter the scenario to your liking, though giving a character powers never displayed is not usually a smart move in vs forums since there will be no feats to qualify them.

Though if you did give them flight, you'd also have to remove their armor and helmets, as Zod had to remove his armor in order to fly.

Supra
Well as OP you can always alter the scenario to your liking, though giving a character powers never displayed is not usually a smart move in vs forums since there will be no feats to qualify them.

Though if you did give them flight, you'd also have to remove their armor and helmets, as Zod had to remove his armor in order to fly.

now your spinning and changing the op...zod figured out he could fly with the armor on and he took it off cause he knew he did not need it..go watch the movie

FrothByte
now your spinning and changing the op...zod figured out he could fly with the armor on and he took it off cause he knew he did not need it..go watch the movie

What the hell is wrong with you? I wasn't changing the OP, I merely said that you had the power to make stipulations to the match as OP. But if you want to keep the OP stipulations as they are then good. Forget I ever said anything then.

As for Zod, he took off his armor before he could fly. He also took off his helmet before he got heat vision. But there's really no need to debate this because as stated, both Faora and Namek have full armor on and don't have flight and heat vision.

You still haven't given me proof that they have some form of psychic defenses though.

Oneness
"The Big Guy" aka Namek.

Supra
What the hell is wrong with you? I wasn't changing the OP, I merely said that you had the power to make stipulations to the match as OP. But if you want to keep the OP stipulations as they are then good. Forget I ever said anything then.

As for Zod, he took off his armor before he could fly. He also took off his helmet before he got heat vision. But there's really no need to debate this because as stated, both Faora and Namek have full armor on and don't have flight and heat vision.

You still haven't given me proof that they have some form of psychic defenses though.

he saw he could fly when he saw he could control gravity with his power when he put his hand down and drew up and created anti-gravity around him..go watch the movie dude. you think cause he took his armor off only then he could fly!!!????
hahahahah

he took it ogg cause most of it was wrecked and he was tired of it..he realized if he could fly and have the same powers as kal el. why did he need to wear all that crap???

he mastered his senses he as warrior he was born a warrior..where you you born..on a farm?

FrothByte
he saw he could fly when he saw he could control gravity with his power when he put his hand down and drew up and created anti-gravity around him..go watch the movie dude. you think cause he took his armor off only then he could fly!!!????
hahahahah

he took it ogg cause most of it was wrecked and he was tired of it..he realized if he could fly and have the same powers as kal el. why did he need to wear all that crap???

he mastered his senses he as warrior he was born a warrior..where you you born..on a farm?

I'm watching the scene right now. Zod took off his armor before he started levitating. You can assume all you want whether he took it off because it was damaged or because it was hampering him or whatever, fact still remains that no kryptonian was shown capable of flying while the armor was on.

Besides like I said, there really isn't much point debating this. The kryptonians still get mind-raped.

Supra
I'm watching the scene right now. Zod took off his armor before he started levitating. You can assume all you want whether he took it off because it was damaged or because it was hampering him or whatever, fact still remains that no kryptonian was shown capable of flying while the armor was on.

Besides like I said, there really isn't much point debating this. The kryptonians still get mind-raped.

did he control his anti-gravity with or without the armor on? you only see what you see you cant see past what you dont see..you have no imagination..why are you even here?

FrothByte
did he control his anti-gravity with or without the armor on? you only see what you see you cant see past what you dont see..you have no imagination..why are you even here?

He puts his hand down and dust particles start to levitate. Zod however is a lot heavier than dust particles. Did he or did he not remove his armor before he was able to levitate?

Supra
He puts his hand down and dust particles start to levitate. Zod however is a lot heavier than dust particles. Did he or did he not remove his armor before he was able to levitate?

Wow you really have lost it, you think the amor weighed him down now? Yet his tossing and kicking lex coprs trucks on superman and you think some old armor weighed him down to fly...where were you raised on a farm? he removed it because he realized it did nothing for him...did kal el need armor to protect him..no..his body protects him

FrothByte
No, I don't think it weighed him down. I think the armor was blocking him from absorbing all of Earth's atmosphere, which is why he removed it so he'd have the full benefit of Earth's (and the Sun's) effect on his body.

But back to the point: You still haven't shown any proof that the kryptonians can block psychic attacks.

Supra
No, I don't think it weighed him down. I think the armor was blocking him from absorbing all of Earth's atmosphere, which is why he removed it so he'd have the full benefit of Earth's (and the Sun's) effect on his body.

But back to the point: You still haven't shown any proof that the kryptonians can block psychic attacks.

HAHAHAHA there was no sun in the sky!!!! He created anti gravity with the suit on you maniac go watch the movie!!!!!

back on OP, its my OP frothy, i can chose what i want to talk about which is the fact they cannot win this fight

FrothByte
You still haven't shown any proof that the kryptonians can block psychic attacks

Supra
You still haven't shown any proof that the kryptonians can block psychic attacks

I dont have to its not in the OP, not a single attack they do will register with him..he has the same power mos has..they all die

FrothByte
You didn't mention in the OP that the vamps were limited only to physical attacks, meaning they're free to use whatever powers they want, including psychic attacks.

You still haven't shown any proof that the kryptonians can block psychic attacks.

Supra
You didn't mention in the OP that the vamps were limited only to physical attacks, meaning they're free to use whatever powers they want, including psychic attacks.

You still haven't shown any proof that the kryptonians can block psychic attacks.

you have not shown me any proof that they cannot not. your a comic book movie hatering troll

FrothByte
you have not shown me any proof that they cannot not.

See what I mean about shooting yourself in the foot? Only an idiot debates like this. But fine I'll play: Zod was able to enter Kal-el's psyche, showing that he has no defense against psychic intrusions.

Supra
See what I mean about shooting yourself in the foot? Only an idiot debates like this. But fine I'll play: Zod was able to enter Kal-el's psyche, showing that he has no defense against psychic intrusions.

whos the idiot, its the idiot who argues with the one he calls and "idiot"

Supra

hes in his suit bro read the damn OP!! is it that hard to follow!!

FrothByte
So what if he's in his suit? The suit has no proven defense against psychic attacks. The moment you prove to me that they have some form of defense against psychic attacks then I'll change my stance.

Supra
So what if he's in his suit? The suit has no proven defense against psychic attacks. The moment you prove to me that they have some form of defense against psychic attacks then I'll change my stance.

it blocked out all the outside world dude, go watch the movie!!!!

FrothByte
It blocked out Earth's atmosphere. What has that got to do with psychic attacks?

Supra
It blocked out Earth's atmosphere. What has that got to do with psychic attacks?

no it blocked out earth, didnt you see bullets bouncing off the electrostatic shield of the mask?

FrothByte
no it blocked out earth, didnt you see bullets bouncing off the electrostatic shield of the mask?

Yup. It's armor. It deflects physical attacks. Physical attacks is quite different from psychic attacks. Again I ask, what proof do you have that it can block psychic attacks?

Supra
Yup. It's armor. It deflects physical attacks. Physical attacks is quite different from psychic attacks. Again I ask, what proof do you have that it can block psychic attacks?

the proof is in the pudding

FrothByte
the proof is in the pudding

And thus you have no proof. Got it. Kryptonians lose via mind rape.

Supra
hmm just like magnetos helmet or jugggernauts...same shit bro get a life

quanchi112
hmm just like magnetos helmet or jugggernauts...same shit bro get a life Those are legit examples which the Kryptonians do not have.

FrothByte
Magneto and Juggernaut both have helmets that were SPECIFICALLY made to block off psychic attacks. What, you think that everyone who wears a helmet is automatically protected from psychic attacks now?

quanchi112
I guess any common cur riding a motor hog with a helmet can is safe from any psychic assaults.

Supra
hmm it can block there own senses..block bullets..block there own powers as you say but it cant block mind tricks or dumb vampires who drink blood..what world do you live in?

quanchi112
hmm it can block there own senses..block bullets..block there own powers as you say but it cant block mind tricks or dumb vampires who drink blood..what world do you live in? The onus is on you. Blocking a physical attack and a mental one are vastly different. Come on now.

Supra
you just proved you have no imagination and have no business even reading comics or watching the movies what a quandry your in

FrothByte
Originally posted by quanchi112
I guess any common cur riding a motor hog with a helmet can is safe from any psychic assaults.

Maybe any construction worker with a hard hat.

FrothByte
hmm it can block there own senses..block bullets..block there own powers as you say but it cant block mind tricks or dumb vampires who drink blood..what world do you live in?

It didn't block their senses. They could speak, see, and hear just fine no?

It blocked them from suffering the full effects of Earth's atmosphere. How many times do we need to go around with this?

Yes, the helmet blocked physical attacks... which is completely different from mental attacks. Common sense dude, common sense.

Supra
It didn't block their senses. They could speak, see, and hear just fine no?

It blocked them from suffering the full effects of Earth's atmosphere. How many times do we need to go around with this?

Yes, the helmet blocked physical attacks... which is completely different from mental attacks. Common sense dude, common sense.

your a comic book movie hater and i no longer will speak to you..ignored.

quanchi112
you just proved you have no imagination and have no business even reading comics or watching the movies what a quandry your in Thats the thing this isn't having an imagination this is arguing based off established facts. Quit using your carefree imagination. Against the rules.

Supra
Your 96k posts of trolling is against the rules...don't see any rules now

quanchi112
Your 96k posts of trolling is against the rules...don't see any rules now I am not at 96,000 posts as of yet but I'm glad you keep clicking on my profile. You are a huge fan of mine.

Supra
I am dude why do you think I have not blocked you, I'm your biggest fan, Im the guy that loves you so much he responds to all your responses!!

FrothByte
your a comic book movie hater and i no longer will speak to you..ignored.

Look, it's alright to admit defeat. I promise I won't rub it in.

Supra
Anyone else want to talk?

FrothByte
So you basically ignore anyone who disagrees with you?

quanchi112
I am dude why do you think I have not blocked you, I'm your biggest fan, Im the guy that loves you so much he responds to all your responses!! You seem pretty weak to me always lashing out at anyone who disagrees with you.

Supra
As you do the same qunadry, yet ye who is sinless throw the first stone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.