KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » All Kryptonians all vs...

All Kryptonians all vs...
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

All Kryptonians all vs...

All Earth Based Kryptonians in Mos who made it earth shown fighting

Zad
Faora
The Big Guy
Kal-El

Vs

All Gods and titans from Immortals as well as all the Vampires from Twilight and the Vampires from "Vampire Diaries"

Zod can has his armour and fly and has fire from his eyes
Faora has her armor no heat vision cannot fly
The Big Guy has amour cannot fly or use heat visin

Kal-El well....hes Superman he can do whatever he wants and he likes to kill evil gods and proud God unwilling to help men as well as blood sucking vampires who like to kill his people of earth.

fight to the death

Last edited by Supra on Dec 17th, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 12:44 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Dakota Fanning gets her face melted off like Raiders as soon as she tries her pain thing.

Everyone else gets chucked into deep orbit.

The end.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 01:35 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone else in all other threads thinks differently. I took it a step further and out numbered the kryptonians 30 to 1

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 01:51 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

The Kryptonians have no defense against the assorted psychic attacks of the vampires. The kryptonians lose this.

Last edited by FrothByte on Dec 17th, 2013 at 01:57 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 01:52 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahahaha proven based on what screen feats in? They all end up in the sun bro you think the kryptonians fight in the shade bro...they aint sprtans they are kryptonians there power comes from the sun

Vampires lose

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 02:03 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supra
Hahahahaha proven based on what screen feats in? They all end up in the sun bro you think the kryptonians fight in the shade bro...they aint sprtans they are kryptonians there power comes from the sun

Vampires lose

Do you have any proof that they're capable of blocking out psychic attacks? The Twilight vamps aren't afraid of the sunlight. The kryptonians get mind raped by Dakota's character while the immortal gods and the rest of the vamps distract them kryptonians. .

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 02:07 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FrothByte
Do you have any proof that they're capable of blocking out psychic attacks? The Twilight vamps aren't afraid of the sunlight. The kryptonians get mind raped by Dakota's character while the immortal gods and the rest of the vamps distract them kryptonians. .

Shes dead by fire from zods eyes before she even can summon her "mind tricks"

The day ur gf wins this fight is the day Galactus loses to Goku

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 03:42 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

And how does she die from Zod's heat vision if Zod doesn't know to specifically target her? Or does the kryptonians have indepth knowledge about their enemies?

Besides, she could always just hide away from sight. There are plenty of others that could distract Zod. Plus she has her own degree of super speed and would be hard to hit her. There's also a precog among them and can tell if or when Zod will try to attack her.

And even if she dies, there's still her brother who can disconnect the kryptonians from their senses. And then there's another twi-vamp that can wrap them in illusions.

Give up SUpra. The Kryptonians aren't winning this regardless of how much fanboy bias you throw their way.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 03:47 AM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

The Kryptonians have no defense against the assorted psychic attacks of the vampires. The kryptonians lose this.

IF MOS continues along the vein of the comics, then Kryptonians will have psychic defense. But that's a big if.

Also, why limit Faora and her token big teammate?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 03:50 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
IF MOS continues along the vein of the comics, then Kryptonians will have psychic defense. But that's a big if.

Also, why limit Faora and her token big teammate?

I'm just going by what was said in the OP and what was shown in the movie. Meaning that Faora and the Nam-ek don't fly and don't have heat vision and are dependent on their helmet.

Now if they had flight and heat vision, then they have a better chance at winning, but I still don't see how they survive getting mind raped by Jane (I think that was her name) or her brother unless they are able to kill them as soon as the fight starts... which will be tricky since there will also be a precog and a telepath among the vamps who can predict their moves.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 04:07 AM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Agreed.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 04:34 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

There helmets blocked off of there own internal powers such as xray sight and super hearing both senses...how could they not block out the powers of others? There suits blocked there own powers..that being true they would more then likely block out silly mind tricks

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 11:33 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

So basically, physically the Gods and Vamps have no chance, and have to resort to psychic attacks to (possibly) edge out a victory.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 01:27 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Lestov16
So basically, physically the Gods and Vamps have no chance, and have to resort to psychic attacks to (possibly) edge out a victory.

The gods and vamps are strong but don't have the durability to match the kryptonians, but at least they have some degree of super strength and super durability to give them a fighting chance against the kryptonians in a purely physical fight. They still lose, but they won't go down without a fight.

The kryptonians however have no defense against psychic attacks whatsoever. There is no "if" here. Unless it can be proven that Kryptonians have some defense against a psychic attack, then they lose within seconds of the fight starting.

Their only hope of surviving that is for them to spread out and hope that Jane's psychic abilities have a limited range. Maybe they can get the other vamps and gods to chase after them while they're out of range of Jane. But like I said, considering that the vamps have a precog and telepath with them, they'll likely already have a backup plan for this kind of strategy.

Last edited by FrothByte on Dec 17th, 2013 at 03:01 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 02:54 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

There helmets blocked off of there own internal powers such as xray sight and super hearing both senses...how could they not block out the powers of others? There suits blocked there own powers..that being true they would more then likely block out silly mind tricks

The helmets didn't block off their "internal powers". It blocked off Earth's atmosphere so that they weren't completely exposed to it, which stopped them from fully developing their full powerset.

And again, there is no proof that the helmets protected them from psychic attacks. They get mindraped.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 02:57 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I am curious why the vamps get their psychic attacks when Faora and Nam are gimped of their flight and heat vision.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 07:05 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16
I am curious why the vamps get their psychic attacks when Faora and Nam are gimped of their flight and heat vision.

Did faroa use heat vision or nam or fly in the movie? I dont base my threads of fairy tales, this is supposed to be based of screen feats..

Why do they need to fly when they can be one the ground smashing blood sucks heads in while Kal and Zod reign down fire from the sky

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 09:01 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Because Faora and Nam never developed abilities for flight and heat vision whereas the vamps have been using their psychic abilities throughout their movies. That's not gimping, simply using their movie versions.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 09:01 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because Faora and Nam never developed abilities for flight and heat vision whereas the vamps have been using their psychic abilities throughout their movies. That's not gimping, simply using their movie versions.

if i had said they could have flown then i would have been bashed saying no screen feats prove then can..dont play games with me general

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 09:06 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

if i had said they could have flown then i would have been bashed saying no screen feats prove then can..dont play games with me general

Well as OP you can always alter the scenario to your liking, though giving a character powers never displayed is not usually a smart move in vs forums since there will be no feats to qualify them.

Though if you did give them flight, you'd also have to remove their armor and helmets, as Zod had to remove his armor in order to fly.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 09:11 PM