Problems with KaZaA!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
I gotta problem with KaZaA! I have three Powell & Kevski (my musical comedy duo) songs on there, but whenever someone searches for it, nothing comes up!

I'm also not the only person to have them in their shared folder!

Am I doing anything wrong? HELP!!!

turin
watch out with kazaa dude, they are cracking down on downloaders. supposedly they will track you down, fine you, jail time, eat your children, and pee on you. all in the name of artists getting more money.

Fitch
Although there are some millions online users u can see only a small amount of them(don't know why).And if they wanna dwn from u they should search you as a user.Otherwise I'm not so sure they will be able to dwn from you.

Raz
Kazaa is a peer-to-peer program. It does not have a centralized system.

When you search for something, your computer contacts a "neighbour" (a peer) and that contacts another which contacts another etc.

Sometimes, if the item is not popular, the link used to search may not catch your song. Its kind of like pot luck.

Bad Boy
bah!

Raz
Do you have a link to it? I wouldn't mind hearing it.

Captain REX
I wouldn't mind hearing it either.

I don't use KaZaA anyway. If I'm getting anything I'm getting LiveWire (or whatever it's called).

Tex
Yeah, post a link, I'd love to hear your workraver

Dexx
bwah..i only use kazaa for dloading mp3s....and the transfer rate!....it's...it's.......a whole 1.5kbs!! mad

finti
never use Kazaa

Dexx
at my junky pc..it's worth the risk

finti
kaza is more or less finished, they are loosing out in the courts as we speak here

Dexx
well..i'd better hurry then.

Member.
Happy Dance kazaa

Raz
Actually they just won a court case in the US against the record companies - it is quite frankly a huge victory for them and will allow them to operate for the forseeable future.

Tex
Yup, and when they are shut down another one will just open up in its place.

Raz
And if it DID close, where would poor Texie get his bYUK songs from wink

Tex

Raz

Tex
Yes, I think you should just stick with Liberty Xstick out tongue

Raz
Actually their music is not bad....................compared to bYUK big grin

Tex
Blasphemy!
*faints*

mah
use Soulseek

Tex
Or ask someone to host them for you.

Thomas H
kazaa sucks!

Bad Boy
I can't post a link to a website with my stuff on cos I haven't put them on a site yet.

Powell & Kevski is summing that has never been seen before (I think)! What we do is write funny songs about certain things like homophobia, but with hidden meanings, showing that homophobia and stuff is wrong (does that make sense?). But if you miss the meanings, its easily to get offended!

And we have a lot of stupid songs like Nipples!

Bad Boy
Oh yeh, we rock live!

Dexx
*tries to find the stupidity in a song called nipples*

Bad Boy
I WANNA SUCK YOUR NIPPLES!

finti
Just like Turboneger then

Dexx
eek! ok..forget the link...i don't wanna hear it.

Bad Boy
Haha!

Who's Turboneeger?

Captain REX
Is that a German name?

Dexx
turboneeger...as in ....turbo nigga..negro and so on?
that sounds american...or not..nevermind, nvr heard of him anyway.

mah
their international name is Turbonegro

Tex
I'm getting a Weird Al Yankovic vibe from BBs band, I think I'll stay away.

finti
well Bad Boy they have ben around for a while and Mah is right they go by Turbonegro on the international scene http://www.turbonegro.com/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.