The Joker (The Dark Knight) vs Red Skull (CA Thefirstavenger)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOneFirestorm
Scenario one 2 days of prep

Scenario two Gun fight in the area of the Eifle tower Paris France away both have a pistol

Scenario three
Hand to hand fight in a Tgi Fridays Chicago, Illinois

BruceSkywalker
lol

Firefly218
Joker
Red Skull
Red Skull

NemeBro
Red Skull in all three.

Joker is arguably smarter, but in prep he has the advantage of substantially greater resources.

Firefly218
Originally posted by NemeBro
Joker is arguably smarter, but in prep he has the advantage of substantially greater resources.

Which is exactly why joker wins the first round

NemeBro
I actually meant that in prep Red Skull has the advantage of greater resources.

Much greater resources.

Firefly218
I actually meant that in prep Red Skull has the advantage of greater resources.

Much greater resources.

For some reason I thought Joker had one-sided prep. Red Skull in all 3

FrothByte
Joker is smart but is also insane. He's capable of making some very surprising moves but on the other hand I don't think he's capable of being as driven as Red Skull.

Round 1 is a toss up. I'm leaning towards Red Skull simply because his plans of world domination were a whole lot harder to organize than Joker's anarchy. But who knows, Joker just might surprise.

Round 2 and 3 obviously goes to Skull.

Silent Master
Round 1 isn't a toss-up, Do you not remember the amount of men and equipment under his control during the movie?

BruceSkywalker
Joker

Skull

Skull

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
Round 1 isn't a toss-up, Do you not remember the amount of men and equipment under his control during the movie?

Who, Red Skull? Like I said, I'm leaning towards Red Skull. The only thing making me consider it a toss up is Joker's unpredictability. Though I guess to be fair, Joker's plans only worked because Batman was unwilling to kill him. Red Skull won't have that hesitation.

COG Veteran
Why even include the fist fight? Intentional spite.

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
Who, Red Skull? Like I said, I'm leaning towards Red Skull. The only thing making me consider it a toss up is Joker's unpredictability. Though I guess to be fair, Joker's plans only worked because Batman was unwilling to kill him. Red Skull won't have that hesitation.

Joker's unpredictability isn't really going to help against bombers, tanks, laser rifles etc etc etc.

quanchi112
Skull in all three.

ares834
Originally posted by FrothByte
Though I guess to be fair, Joker's plans only worked because Batman was unwilling to kill him. Red Skull won't have that hesitation.

Well, that's because one of Joker's goals was to get Batman to kill him.

Originally posted by Firefly218
Joker
Red Skull
Red Skull

thumb up

Silent Master
It's easy to tell who didn't watch the Captain America movie.

Badabing
Red Skull in all three.

Joker is arguably smarter, but in prep he has the advantage of substantially greater resources. I guess the Red Skull is immune to lint and knives...and magic tricks!? sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.