Kurse vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Kurse vs Avengers Hulk

Battle Royal

FrothByte
Pretty sure there was something similar to this already here... but anyway: Kurse wins.

Supra
Originally posted by FrothByte
Pretty sure there was something similar to this already here... but anyway: Kurse wins.

What about Ang Lee Hulk or Norton Hulk?

FrothByte
Well Norton Hulk should technically be the same as Ruffalo Hulk, but even if we considered them separate, I do think Norton Hulk is the weakest among them.

Ang Lee Hulk is the strongest, and I honestly don't know how it will go against Kurse. Kurse is still a better fighter and is more agile, plus seems to be immune to pain, but Ang Lee Hulk has crazy regen and easily amps up in both strength and size. I'd probably go with Ang Lee Hulk for it's sheer absurdity.

Supra
Well Norton Hulk should technically be the same as Ruffalo Hulk, but even if we considered them separate, I do think Norton Hulk is the weakest among them.

Ang Lee Hulk is the strongest, and I honestly don't know how it will go against Kurse. Kurse is still a better fighter and is more agile, plus seems to be immune to pain, but Ang Lee Hulk has crazy regen and easily amps up in both strength and size. I'd probably go with Ang Lee Hulk for it's sheer absurdity.

He did have some good amp's and held true to the madder he gets the bigger and stronger he gets.

IceBreaker2000
Hulk wins all day

Psychotron
I haven't seen Thor 2 yet but didn't Ang Lee Hulk survive a nuke? Is movie Kurse strong enough to put him down?

Firefly218
Kurse did better against Thor than hulk did. I actually think their movie strength is comparable. The difference is Kurse has more control because his powers aren't in a gamma induced rage, kurse can focus and fight whereas hulk just swings his arms in anger.

carver9
Lol...Hulk was dominating Thor until the plane assisted.

Firefly218
Originally posted by carver9

I don't know if you realized, but Thor was holding back against hulk. Hulk was not holding back and still didn't dominate. Kurse dominated a full throttle thor

Zack Fair
Kurse.

NemeBro
Lol...Hulk was dominating Thor until the plane assisted. No he wasn't, are you an idiot?

carver9
Originally posted by Firefly218
I don't know if you realized, but Thor was holding back against hulk. Hulk was not holding back and still didn't dominate. Kurse dominated a full throttle thor

Don't know where people keep getting this from. Thor would never allow someone to just toss him everywhere like Hulk was doing. Lol...and for someone to be holding back, he sure did hit Hulk hard enough to send him flying into a jet. This is a myth that needs to stop.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
No he wasn't, are you an idiot?

Relook at the fight.

NemeBro
Hey, look at Thor sending Hulk flying with a single hammer hit to the mouth!

Stupid ingrate.

Robtard
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m48cv6nKbJ1r6v3oio1_500.gif

Why is Hulk prancing about like Brian Boitano right before he gets hit in the face though?

Firefly218
Don't know where people keep getting this from. Thor would never allow someone to just toss him everywhere like Hulk was doing. Lol...and for someone to be holding back, he sure did hit Hulk hard enough to send him flying into a jet. This is a myth that needs to stop.

Thor was trying to reason with Hulk and didn't want to hurt him too much. That's a fact, not a myth

Supra
Carver in all honesty hulk was kicking his ass on the ship.

FrothByte

Hulk hit Thor a total of 3 times in that fight, and one was a sucker punch. He definitely wasn't dominating.

Kurse on the other hand was about to murder Thor if Loki didn't interfere.

carver9
Thor was trying to reason with Hulk and didn't want to hurt him too much. That's a fact, not a myth

So him talking during battle means he is holding back. That would be pretty much ALL of his battle. If Thor was able to stop Hulk on the helicarrier, he would have since Hulk was destroying everything. That uppercut along should be proof enough that Thor was pulling anything. You bringing up one scene where Thor is talking to Hulk just isn't enough my friend. Thor also looked out of it by the end of the fight while Hulk was just getting started.

carver9
Hulk hit Thor a total of 3 times in that fight, and one was a sucker punch. He definitely wasn't dominating.

Kurse on the other hand was about to murder Thor if Loki didn't interfere.

At the end of the fight, Hulk Palmed him and the fight was interrupted. Thor wasn't in a winning position at all during that fight and like I said before, by the end of it, he was out of it...struggling to get up.

NemeBro
At the end of the fight, Hulk Palmed him and the fight was interrupted. Thor wasn't in a winning position at all during that fight and like I said before, by the end of it, he was out of it...struggling to get up. Thor wasn't struggling to get up, lol.

Hulk was in an advantageous position at the end of the fight, just like how Thor was dominating the middle, and it was fairly even at first.

****ing Hulk fans, always have to have their big green daddy looking better than everyone, or else their micropenis is threatened or something.

Silent Master
Struggling to get up? what movie were you watching?

carver9
Ok, I re-looked at the fight and I dont know where I got the struggling from but Thor was getting tossed around like a rag doll..even during the part when they showed the fight from outside (when the guy in the Jet flew close to them).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e0kli1Rph8

LOL...and the only excuse anyone have where Thor was "trying" to reason with Hulk was during the beginning...after that, the guy was fighting...even tossed his hammer at Hulk. Hit the guy in the head with a full hammer uppercut and put his body into it. Yeah right, Thor was doing far more than reason with someone.

Firefly218
So him talking during battle means he is holding back. That would be pretty much ALL of his battle. If Thor was able to stop Hulk on the helicarrier, he would have since Hulk was destroying everything. That uppercut along should be proof enough that Thor was pulling anything. You bringing up one scene where Thor is talking to Hulk just isn't enough my friend. Thor also looked out of it by the end of the fight while Hulk was just getting started.

Are you saying that Thor wasn't holding back to any extent? Why would Thor go full force against his own team mate? And why would Thor go full force against his own team mate while trying to talk him down? Regardless, in my opinion Kurse had a more impressive showing against Thor than Hulk did. If we aren't using Thor fights as a measurement of combat skill I'd give the win to Hulk, due to his sheer advantage of screen time and movie feats.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Supra
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk wins.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supra
laughing out loud I see you disagree.

Supra
I see you disagree.

Hulk was having trouble with Thor much less the Chitari. Kurse blocks the Hammer and smashed thor in bad. Kurse is like and unstoppable force.

quanchi112
Hulk was having trouble with Thor much less the Chitari. Kurse blocks the Hammer and smashed thor in bad. Kurse is like and unstoppable force. Hulk has increasing strength and would beat Kurse in an extended fight. He is built for slugfests.

Supra
Hulk has increasing strength and would beat Kurse in an extended fight. He is built for slugfests.

Which hulk Avengers?

carver9
Are you saying that Thor wasn't holding back to any extent? Why would Thor go full force against his own team mate? And why would Thor go full force against his own team mate while trying to talk him down? Regardless, in my opinion Kurse had a more impressive showing against Thor than Hulk did. If we aren't using Thor fights as a measurement of combat skill I'd give the win to Hulk, due to his sheer advantage of screen time and movie feats.

Team mate... that was the only and first time Thor met Hulk, let alone fought him.

Talk him down? Where are you getting this from. He talked to him one time IN THE BEGINNING during that fighting scene, ONCE, and you are using that as him holding back? REALLY. Thor hit Hulk with full fledged uppercut...put his body into it and then tossed his hammer at him. You call that holding back. Then he kneed him in the face and tried to choke him with his hammer. Really? Is that someone holding back. You all are just making excuses. By the end of that fight, Thor was Hulks toy until that Jet intervened. This is HILARIOUS...someone say something during the beginning of the fight and its an indication of them holding back. I guess I need to throw a lot of fights out of the window huh?

How about this one? I guess WWH held back all of his power since he was trying to talk to Sentry in the beginning huh?

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh010.jpg.html

I can go on for days with this stuff. Thor saying a couple of words doesn't mean anything.

quanchi112
Which hulk Avengers? Yes.

Supra
Where does he amp and get stronger in avengers?

quanchi112
Where does he amp and get stronger in avengers? Scenes like when he palms the Warship.

Supra
Scenes like when he palms the Warship.

He just changed into base form there and fist stomped it, I didn't see an amp though. The only hulk we see to amp was ang lee.

quanchi112
He just changed into base form there and fist stomped it, I didn't see an amp though. The only hulk we see to amp was ang lee. To me that was amping in no time. Hulk palmed that thing like it was a car. Same Hulk who struggled against less proves to me it was an amp.

Supra
To me that was amping in no time. Hulk palmed that thing like it was a car. Same Hulk who struggled against less proves to me it was an amp.

Why could he have not just stoped it on his own, regardless if it was not an amp?

An amp to me would be ang lee hulk getting mad and getting big and stronger from base.

Or superman getting the shit kicked out of him and needed direct sunlight to get the job done

There the instantly transformed and stoped it at base.

quanchi112
Why could he have not just stoped it on his own, regardless if it was not an amp?

An amp to me would be ang lee hulk getting mad and getting big and stronger from base.

Or superman getting the shit kicked out of him and needed direct sunlight to get the job done

There the instantly transformed and stoped it at base. He struggled with less in his previous film. This was Hulk establishing a new base level in this film. Kurse doesn't want to fight this guy.

Supra
He struggled with less in his previous film. This was Hulk establishing a new base level in this film. Kurse doesn't want to fight this guy.

So you think this is the strongest version of hulk?

quanchi112
So you think this is the strongest version of hulk? Most impressive to me from the films.

Supra
Most impressive to me from the films.

What about ang lee's speed, jumping distance and amping and regen?

quanchi112
What about ang lee's speed, jumping distance and amping and regen? I just didn't really see him as impressive as avengers Hulk. He was impressive just not by comparison to him.

Supra
I just didn't really see him as impressive as avengers Hulk. He was impressive just not by comparison to him.

He was getting wrecked by those Chitari birds of prey though. I dont see Kurse having problem with those blasts.

quanchi112
He was getting wrecked by those Chitari birds of prey though. I dont see Kurse having problem with those blasts. He was just being overwhelmed he wasn't really hurt or anything.

Supra
He was just being overwhelmed he wasn't really hurt or anything.

Did it even show how he escaped from thatsmile

quanchi112
Did it even show how he escaped from thatsmile When we next see him he's fine.

Supra
When we next see him he's fine.

How is he gonna kill Kurse though, its stated that he literally cannot die.

quanchi112
How is he gonna kill Kurse though, its stated that he literally cannot die. No limits fallacy. I believe Hulk can ko/kill/beat him down.

Firefly218
I actually agree with you quanchi. Never thought this day would come confused

FrothByte
Ok, I re-looked at the fight and I dont know where I got the struggling from but Thor was getting tossed around like a rag doll..even during the part when they showed the fight from outside (when the guy in the Jet flew close to them).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e0kli1Rph8

LOL...and the only excuse anyone have where Thor was "trying" to reason with Hulk was during the beginning...after that, the guy was fighting...even tossed his hammer at Hulk. Hit the guy in the head with a full hammer uppercut and put his body into it. Yeah right, Thor was doing far more than reason with someone.

lol at Thor getting tossed around like a ragdoll. Hulk slammed him on the floor once then threw him against the wall. That was it. And Thor had no problems getting back up after that.

Hulk was in an advantageous position when the fight was interrupted but he was hardly dominating the fight. Only blind fanboys will see it as such. For the most part, it was a pretty even fight.

Firefly218
lol at Thor getting tossed around like a ragdoll. Hulk slammed him on the floor once then threw him against the wall. That was it. And Thor had no problems getting back up after that.

Hulk was in an advantageous position when the fight was interrupted but he was hardly dominating the fight. Only blind fanboys will see it as such. For the most part, it was a pretty even fight.

thumb up

carver9
I said at the end of the fight. Hulk slams him through the ceiling, grabs him, throw him, the Camera displays the fight from outside, Thor is still getting tossed around. They display it from the inside again, Thor is thrown against some crates. Hulk is walking towaards him to complete the beating until the fight is interrupted.

God Cloth Seiya
Kurse dominates.

Psychotron
If we use their performances against Thor as a comparison then Kurse should win. But OTOH Loki effortlessly impaled him so his durability must be pretty shitty.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Psychotron
If we use their performances against Thor as a comparison then Kurse should win. But OTOH Loki effortlessly impaled him so his durability must be pretty shitty.

Loki is quite strong on his own and has no problems stabbing through Thor.

Psychotron
Loki is quite strong on his own and has no problems stabbing through Thor.

Then Thor has shitty durability. I can't see Loki impaling someone like Superman with such ease.

FrothByte
Then Thor has shitty durability. I can't see Loki impaling someone like Superman with such ease.

Not superman no. But I don't see why Thor or Loki would have trouble impaling Hulk with asgardian/elven weaponry.

juggerman
Kurse

Time Immemorial

He has magical daggers designed to cut through Thors Armor. He has been shown he really is the only one who can.

Stealth Moose

Given that we have no idea how dangerous Asgardian/Dark Elf weapons are (although the implication is they are pretty awesome), this isn't a low showing. Kurse pretty much no-sells Mjolnir, which puts his durability higher than Hulk's.

Psychotron
I agree that Kurse > Hulk, but I don't think Loki could impale Hulk like that.

Stealth Moose
Due to Hulk's fighting style?

juggerman
Due to his abs being more powerful than Thor's abs

Psychotron
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Due to Hulk's fighting style?

I don't think being a retard counts a fighting style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.