KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Kurse vs Hulk

Kurse vs Hulk
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kurse vs Hulk

Kurse vs Avengers Hulk

Battle Royal

Last edited by Supra on Jan 10th, 2014 at 07:13 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 07:07 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Pretty sure there was something similar to this already here... but anyway: Kurse wins.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 07:37 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
Pretty sure there was something similar to this already here... but anyway: Kurse wins.

What about Ang Lee Hulk or Norton Hulk?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 07:39 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Well Norton Hulk should technically be the same as Ruffalo Hulk, but even if we considered them separate, I do think Norton Hulk is the weakest among them.

Ang Lee Hulk is the strongest, and I honestly don't know how it will go against Kurse. Kurse is still a better fighter and is more agile, plus seems to be immune to pain, but Ang Lee Hulk has crazy regen and easily amps up in both strength and size. I'd probably go with Ang Lee Hulk for it's sheer absurdity.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 08:02 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FrothByte
Well Norton Hulk should technically be the same as Ruffalo Hulk, but even if we considered them separate, I do think Norton Hulk is the weakest among them.

Ang Lee Hulk is the strongest, and I honestly don't know how it will go against Kurse. Kurse is still a better fighter and is more agile, plus seems to be immune to pain, but Ang Lee Hulk has crazy regen and easily amps up in both strength and size. I'd probably go with Ang Lee Hulk for it's sheer absurdity.

He did have some good amp's and held true to the madder he gets the bigger and stronger he gets.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 08:05 AM
IceBreaker2000

Hulk wins all day

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 04:35 PM
IceBreaker2000 is currently offline Click here to Send IceBreaker2000 a Private Message Find more posts by IceBreaker2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

I haven't seen Thor 2 yet but didn't Ang Lee Hulk survive a nuke? Is movie Kurse strong enough to put him down?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 04:39 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kurse did better against Thor than hulk did. I actually think their movie strength is comparable. The difference is Kurse has more control because his powers aren't in a gamma induced rage, kurse can focus and fight whereas hulk just swings his arms in anger.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 05:19 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...Hulk was dominating Thor until the plane assisted.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 06:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9

I don't know if you realized, but Thor was holding back against hulk. Hulk was not holding back and still didn't dominate. Kurse dominated a full throttle thor

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 06:33 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Kurse.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 08:21 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

No he wasn't, are you an idiot?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 08:50 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Firefly218
I don't know if you realized, but Thor was holding back against hulk. Hulk was not holding back and still didn't dominate. Kurse dominated a full throttle thor

Don't know where people keep getting this from. Thor would never allow someone to just toss him everywhere like Hulk was doing. Lol...and for someone to be holding back, he sure did hit Hulk hard enough to send him flying into a jet. This is a myth that needs to stop.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by NemeBro
No he wasn't, are you an idiot?

Relook at the fight.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:34 PM
NemeBro

Hey, look at Thor sending Hulk flying with a single hammer hit to the mouth!

Stupid ingrate.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:38 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

(please log in to view the image)

Why is Hulk prancing about like Brian Boitano right before he gets hit in the face though?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't know where people keep getting this from. Thor would never allow someone to just toss him everywhere like Hulk was doing. Lol...and for someone to be holding back, he sure did hit Hulk hard enough to send him flying into a jet. This is a myth that needs to stop.

Thor was trying to reason with Hulk and didn't want to hurt him too much. That's a fact, not a myth

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:57 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carver in all honesty hulk was kicking his ass on the ship.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 10:07 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Hulk hit Thor a total of 3 times in that fight, and one was a sucker punch. He definitely wasn't dominating.

Kurse on the other hand was about to murder Thor if Loki didn't interfere.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2014 12:56 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Firefly218
Thor was trying to reason with Hulk and didn't want to hurt him too much. That's a fact, not a myth

So him talking during battle means he is holding back. That would be pretty much ALL of his battle. If Thor was able to stop Hulk on the helicarrier, he would have since Hulk was destroying everything. That uppercut along should be proof enough that Thor was pulling anything. You bringing up one scene where Thor is talking to Hulk just isn't enough my friend. Thor also looked out of it by the end of the fight while Hulk was just getting started.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2014 02:18 AM