Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
This is the latest case today. A 33 year old Reality TV starlet from Arkansas & a 13 year old boy. Friend of the family, natch.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/andrea-clevenger-rape-boy_n_4603614.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Only thing different here is that she wasn't the boy's teacher, which is often the case.

I'm fascinated by the different perception these cases have, in comparison to the Older Man-Underage Girl cases. The men are thought of as sick monsters, but the women get lasciviously profiled on sites like 'Hot For Teacher.'

The general perception of this is "It's a crime...but not really. It's not so bad; what young boy hasn't thought about this?" It's similar thinking to taking drugs, and they actively talk about legalizing drugs. shifty

Opinions?

-Pr-
It's rape.

Tzeentch
Well the boy is more to blame than the women in most cases. You can't really blame women considering how the Patriarchy encourages men to be so aggressively flirtatious toward women they're attracted too.

Nephthys
Originally posted by roughrider
"It's a crime...but not really. It's not so bad; what young boy hasn't thought about this?"

What young girl hasn't thought about older men like Orlando Bloom or whatever the ****. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be a crime on every level.

Statutory rape is wrong, no matter the gender.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Nephthys
What young girl hasn't thought about older men like Orlando Bloom or whatever the ****. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be a crime on every level.

Statutory rape is wrong, no matter the gender.

thumb up

roughrider
It's funny how sexism works in this case - society finds it harder to view boys as victims.

The Elizabeth Garner case is more a case of assault than rape. (And yet, she's a former NFL cheerleader, so again hotness colours the issue. roll eyes (sarcastic) )

http://www.cinemablend.com/pop/Former-NFL-Cheerleader-Arrested-Trying-Give-12-Year-Boy-BJ-53883.html

Nephthys
Man, she must have been really drunk.

Stealth Moose

roughrider
This woman deliberately tried posing as a 17 year old, to get the object of her obsession.

http://bossip.com/850203/hide-ya-kids-31-year-old-woman-popped-by-one-time-for-posing-as-teen-to-seduce-underage-boy/

roughrider
One female author has tackled this, writing a book that sounds like a female version of American Psycho.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2380747/Author-Alissa-Nutting-causes-outrage-novel-insatiable-female-teacher-preys-school-boys-sex.html

Lexington
I guess she has begun her mid-life crisis.

roughrider
Here is a Top 50 list of the most infamous female teacher sex scandals.
(And this is just inside the United States.)

http://www.zimbio.com/The+50+Most+Infamous+Female+Teacher+Sex+Scandals/articles/7hrWhfmeIcL/50+Most+Infamous+Female+Teacher+Sex+Scandals

Many got leniency, due to their gender. Or in the case of Debra LaFave, for being 'too pretty for prison.' big grin

FistOfThe North

Many got leniency, due to their gender. Or in the case of Debra LaFave, for being 'too pretty for prison.

And they say justice is blind, yeah until she takes a sneak peek out from under her blindfold more often than not to see what gender it is.

And many women still do get leniency due to their sex followed by the typical slaps on the wrist compared to male offenders. While men lives are practically over in every way except physically, hell you may be even assaulted and killed in prison over it because some inmates don't take kindly to pedos.

Not to say that what they've done is right but let the punishment fit the crime on both sides equally.

roughrider
Here, the sliding scale is in direct proportion to her looks. If she is very old, ugly and overweight, then she gets treated more harshly by the system. No wonder some of these stories can be the fodder for screwball comedies.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Well the boy is more to blame than the women in most cases. You can't really blame women considering how the Patriarchy encourages men to be so aggressively flirtatious toward women they're attracted too.

Sorry but that's silly. It's so ridiculous actually that it almost worries me. Unless the adult is mentally challenged it is always their fault for taking advantage of a child or young teen in a sexual manner. I could understand you making an argument on the morality of the issue if you were questioning the age of responsible consent. However, you can't make that argument and still put blame on either side.

Personally I think it's wrong for an adult to sleep with anyone that young and when I say adult i'm talking about someone that is decades older than the "youth" that they are sleeping with.

Bardock42
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Sorry but that's silly. It's so ridiculous actually that it almost worries me. Unless the adult is mentally challenged it is always their fault for taking advantage of a child or young teen in a sexual manner. I could understand you making an argument on the morality of the issue if you were questioning the age of responsible consent. However, you can't make that argument and still put blame on either side.

Personally I think it's wrong for an adult to sleep with anyone that young and when I say adult i'm talking about someone that is decades older than the "youth" that they are sleeping with.

Blax is playing a caricature of a feminist he perceives to be accurate.

dadudemon
I see nothing wrong with what happened.

no expression

Every person should have to take a test (an oral one, lol..jkjk) to prove that they are competent enough to make an informed choice when it comes to sexual relationships (assuming they want such a relationship). We'd probably see how often these supposed "children" are not really children and knew exactly WTF they were doing.

Any psychologists willing to make such a test? smile

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by dadudemon

no expression

Every person should have to take a test (an oral one, lol..jkjk) to prove that they are competent enough to make an informed choice when it comes to sexual relationships (assuming they want such a relationship). We'd probably see how often these supposed "children" are not really children and knew exactly WTF they were doing.

I think it is more to do with them not understanding the consequences of the choices put before them rather than not knowing that plug x goes into socket y.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Bardock42
Blax is playing a caricature of a feminist he perceives to be accurate.

It's a fairly accurate caricature of an e-feminist.

Bardock42
No

-Pr-
To be fair, if this was Reddit, he'd be spot on, though it depends on which ones we're talking about.

ArtificialGlory
No

Yes.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I think it is more to do with them not understanding the consequences of the choices put before them rather than not knowing that plug x goes into socket y.

Ask any 13 year old what happens when you have sex. I'm pretty sure most know. That's not the issue. The issue is a child cannot give informed consent, most of the time, because they are not aware of the sway power structures and manipulation can have on a person.

But...and this is why I think should be a test before you're allowed to have sexual relations with another: many adults suffer from the same problem. Also, I want that test to exist because I'm clearly an evil fascist bastard.

Shakyamunison
Ask any 13 year old what happens when you have sex. I'm pretty sure most know. That's not the issue. The issue is a child cannot give informed consent, most of the time, because they are not aware of the sway power structures and manipulation can have on a person.

But...and this is why I think should be a test before you're allowed to have sexual relations with another: many adults suffer from the same problem. Also, I want that test to exist because I'm clearly an evil fascist bastard.

You may not be an "evil fascist bastard" but they do exist, and they will end up being the ones who give the test.

jinXed by JaNx

I am more than willing to supply everything needed for an oral exam, just as long as I get to choose the recipients taking the test. wink

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I am more than willing to supply everything needed for an oral exam, just as long as I get to choose the recipients taking the test. wink
This guy:

http://michaelgraham.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/fat-guy-speedo.jpg

Nephthys

no expression

Pedo alert.

Stealth Moose
Pedo alert.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/gXO4eDo3wjcvpoytj1DzuIGJo1_250.gif

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
http://25.media.tumblr.com/gXO4eDo3wjcvpoytj1DzuIGJo1_250.gif

Are all pedophiles stupid? I hope so.

jaden101
That happened to me when I was 14. It was ****ing brilliant.

Sihaya

Sihaya

roughrider
Pop culture is riddled with examples of a young, underage man getting an older woman as an example of a great adventure. No wonder society's view is slanted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_Lessons_%281981_film%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung_Fu_Master_%28film%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Mood_%28film%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_of_42

First season of Family Ties, underage high school-er Alex P. Keaton (Michael J. Fox) gets seduced by a woman in college.

First season of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Xander (Nicolas Brendon) goes after a new substitute teacher who responds to his affections in kind(though she turns out to be monster in the Buffyverse.) A situation repeated in many other shows like Madison, Dawson Creek, Soap etc. The story is never about the female teacher being a predator who must be stopped & arrested.

NemeBro
No Such "feminists" do exist though, to varying extents. Nephthys in particular is an example of a misandrist feminist, albeit a fairly tame one, and yes Nephthys I did just name drop you without giving a **** about your feelings thug life yoloswag.

They are pretty firmly in the minority, but they make up for it by being very loud and, more to the point, far more memorable.

As for why Blax did that in particular, I dunno, he'd have to tell you.

Also: Lolwut. This woman isn't even that attractive, hardly the woman of a young boy's dreams.

Rage.Of.Olympus
One of my friends first sexual experiences was when he was 13 with a 32 year old women (In reflection, that was pretty terrible). Granted at first he was shocked (He was flirting but he didn't in a million years think it would go anywhere), fled to the kitchen, realized he was being a pussy, came back and had one of his best memories ever.

Once a boy hits 16, they're well aware of what the hell they're doing and they most definitely want to get it on. Girls are exactly like that too, unfortunately most assume they are fragile victims that are raped or something. I'm sure this happens in some ghastly situations but in my experience, girls often actively seek out older men just as much as boys the same age do.

Don't get me wrong, there should be boundaries and all, such as between teacher and student and in other situations where someone has a possession of influence, but the bias is annoying.

I'm not sure about other cities, but here in Toronto you should almost always card women yourself because 16 year old girls get into 19+ lounges and bars all the time. One of my friends almost got into deep shit because of that type of situation. The parents pressed charges but their daughter had a fake ID, and wasn't in a back alley bent over because someone forced her, but because she's a f*cking ****.

Bardock42
Originally posted by NemeBro
Such "feminists" do exist though, to varying extents.

Sure, now if he had said that...

Mindship
Where the !@#$%@! were all these women when I was underage???

Psychotron
Women banging young boys shouldn't be a crime. Every teen boy lusts after at least one milf or hot teacher he knows. It's completely natural.

I think this a problem only in the USA, you guys are too prudish about this stuff. I've dated two teens last year (16 and 17 years old) and no one gave a shit.

Bardock42
I think an age of consent of 18 is ridiculous. In essence I agree with dadudemon, that it should be down to individual maturity. However I can see the use for a hard line to make it easier to deal with.

I don't think that it should be treated differently depending on the gender of those involved. While there's definitely a lot of young, teenage boys who will desire sex with an older woman, there will also be a fair amount that will be traumatised by having such a relationship, and be unable to maturely make such a decision.

At any rate, the fundamental issue with things like this is that the adults might be taking advantage of desires in the teenagers that they can not really understand, put in context or estimate the relevance of if the future. When that happens these adults should be punished.

I also agree that our society has a double standard. In this case it works in favour of female predators, but it's really based on the different expectations of sexuality we have (and teach) for boys and girls.

The subjective attractiveness you may feel for the offender should really be of no matter.

roughrider
I talked about this with a feminist friend of mine, and the issue isn't as clear cut with her - because she has a harder time seeing a man (even as a young teenager) as a helpless victim.

dadudemon
Pedo alert.

Says the guy who jerks it to loli pronz.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Once a boy hits 16, they're well aware of what the hell they're doing and they most definitely want to get it on. Girls are exactly like that too, unfortunately most assume they are fragile victims that are raped or something. I'm sure this happens in some ghastly situations but in my experience, girls often actively seek out older men just as much as boys the same age do.

It varies greatly from person to person. Some people mature (socially) faster than others. Some of these supposedly innocent teens can not only give informed consent, they are more socially adept than most adults and the adults should be considered the victims of manipulation. Society doesn't want to see it that way. Imagine the headline: "Adult manipulated into sex with an emotionally abusive teen." The scoffs and guffaws...

ArtificialGlory
I talked about this with a feminist friend of mine, and the issue isn't as clear cut with her - because she has a harder time seeing a man (even as a young teenager) as a helpless victim.

Of course she does, she's been drinking the Kool-Aid. Well, provided this friend of yours exists.

roughrider
Here's a confessional by a man who had an affair at the age of 12.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-433489/I-seduced-boy-12.html

It took him many years later, having a son at the age he was then, to rethink what happened to him.

Interesting stats in there. It's claimed that there are 1,500 cases of student-teacher sexual relationships a year in Great Britain, and 40% of the time it's a female teacher. That's much higher than in the USA, where it's estimated they make up only 10% of the cases.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Psychotron
Women banging young boys shouldn't be a crime. Every teen boy lusts after at least one milf or hot teacher he knows. It's completely natural.

I think this a problem only in the USA, you guys are too prudish about this stuff. I've dated two teens last year (16 and 17 years old) and no one gave a shit.

And similarly I've known young (About 13) girls who've thought their teachers were totes hawt. Most of the girls thought this of my Algebra teacher in eighth grade. Should it be against the law for him to have banged them?

I think an age of consent of 18 is ridiculous.

In most states the age of consent isn't 18. Only 12 states have 18 as the age of consent. 31 have 16 as the age of consent.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
Where the !@#$%@! were all these women when I was underage???

Yah!

Bardock42
In most states the age of consent isn't 18. Only 12 states have 18 as the age of consent. 31 have 16 as the age of consent.
Well, that's a bit US centric. But of course there are places that don't have 18 as the age of consent. I just said I find 18 to be ridiculous.

NemeBro
Well, that's a bit US centric. But of course there are places that don't have 18 as the age of consent. I just said I find 18 to be ridiculous. Well, the case did occur in the US, so... Also, IIRC most countries have the age of consent as below 18, hovering around 16.

Bardock42
Well, the case did occur in the US, so... Also, IIRC most countries have the age of consent as below 18, hovering around 16.

Sounds like I'm not alone in finding 18 ridiculous.

NemeBro
You just think that because you went out with Sancty when she was like 15. estahuh

YOLO

Bardock42
You just think that because you went out with Sancty when she was like 15. estahuh

YOLO

I did think that before, in fact I have gotten less extreme in my view of how much the age of consent sucks.

And don't say that, I might live more than once sad

Omega Vision
I think the term "statutory rape" should be removed from all legal discussion. To me, "rape" is such a strong word that it should never be applied to sex where both parties are consenting.

And while I don't know if we necessarily need to lower the age of consent, cases of sex between minors and adults should be taken on a case-by-case basis, where the psychological states of both actors are taken into account. As DDD said, not every adult is in a position to take advantage of a fragile teenager, sometimes it's the exact opposite.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think the term "statutory rape" should be removed from all legal discussion. To me, "rape" is such a strong word that it should never be applied to sex where both parties are consenting.

Taking advantage of someone who's too young to give informed consent, fully understand the complexities of sexual relations or deal with the consequences that sex can lead to constitutes rape in my mind.

Tzeentch
That's kind of his point though, as I understand it.

How do you conclusively prove, in a legal environment, that someone is "not informed and/or does not fully understand the complexity of sexual relations"? Age isn't a good point of reference, because past 15 years old or so, the rate at which people mature fluctuates rapidly, and there is almost no difference from year-to-year (eg. one could reasonably assume that an 18-year old is wiser than a 10-year old by a significant margin, however the difference in wisdom between an 18-year old and a 17-year old is almost non-existent).

Yet, in the way our system works, you are technically a "rapist" if you have sex with someone a week before they reach the age of consent. Do they suddenly become wiser and more understanding of the consequences of sex within the span of a week?

Psychotron
And similarly I've known young (About 13) girls who've thought their teachers were totes hawt. Most of the girls thought this of my Algebra teacher in eighth grade. Should it be against the law for him to have banged them?

Well, the age of consent is 14 where I'm from so I don't see a problem.

dadudemon
Yet, in the way our system works, you are technically a "rapist" if you have sex with someone a week before they reach the age of consent. Do they suddenly become wiser and more understanding of the consequences of sex within the span of a week?

This applies to insurance policies as well except the difference is, they are always raping you. cry

Originally posted by Psychotron
Well, the age of consent is 14 where I'm from so I don't see a problem.

I view "informed consent", as it pertains to age, to be a bell-curve. I think 14 might be a bit low on my imagined bell-curve. This is why I don't like the "quick and easy" measurements used in law. As Omega Vision put it, it should be on a case-by-case basis. I think we could prove that women who have 4 or more children (or men who have fathered multiple children from multiple partners), all from different men, are not able to give informed consent. no expression

roughrider
Hey, I know I was getting really sex curious by the time I was 13, and fantasized about lots of older (famous) women. I wouldn't have said no at all if someone I found beautiful made advances on me. My mother had a friend I fantasized about. I was renting the movie Private Lessons and watching it constantly when I was 14 and could rent a VCR from the local store.

Who knows what I would have thought years later, if it had happened so early for me. But I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22, and she was a stranger I had just gotten to know. I'm not upset it didn't happen the first time with the love of my life and we we lived happily ever after - I just wanted the issue gone from my being.

NemeBro
You'd have cried and screamed like a ***** and been mentally traumatized, be honest.

Tzeentch
Probably not. Roughrider touched down in '86, knew he was a man by the age of six; even ****ed the girl who used to baby-sit, but that was years later on some crazy shit.

roughrider
Probably not. Roughrider touched down in '86, knew he was a man by the age of six; even ****ed the girl who used to baby-sit, but that was years later on some crazy shit.

I touched down in 1969, actually.

Tzeentch
Shut up. Do not contradict the rhyme!

roughrider

Oh. big grin wink

Bentley
How do you conclusively prove, in a legal environment, that someone is "not informed and/or does not fully understand the complexity of sexual relations"? Age isn't a good point of reference, because past 15 years old or so, the rate at which people mature fluctuates rapidly, and there is almost no difference from year-to-year (eg. one could reasonably assume that an 18-year old is wiser than a 10-year old by a significant margin, however the difference in wisdom between an 18-year old and a 17-year old is almost non-existent).

http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20131011.png

Tzeentch
thumb up

Bardock42

To be fair, it did rhyme six with six...

Wonder Man
If the kid didn't want it she shouldn't have wasted her own time is what I think.
You think she'd have a little better sense.

roughrider
Another name in the past year to add to the Top 50 list, which needs to get longer - Kalee Warnick. (To be fair, she is continuing to plead Not Guilty to the charges, for now.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/08/kalee-warnick_n_3727274.html

roughrider
This one, Laura Whitehurst, not only had the baby of of one 16 year old student, she got released four months into a year long prison sentence!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/09/laura-whitehurst-released_n_4567425.html

One of her students felt no regrets at all for the affair.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382065/Laura-Whitehurst-Teacher-baby-teen-sentenced-year-jail-pleading-guilty-having-sex-students.html

Lord Lucien
kIfOjkB17BA

roughrider
This is the youngest boy I've heard of yet - 11 years old, and a 36 year old woman who had his baby.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/woman-36-charged-after-having-baby-fathered-by-11yearold-boy-20130615-2oapu.html

maham
Some sick form of midlife crisis or what?! messed

roughrider
Never heard of this film before - a 1961 exploitation melodrama about a stripper's romance with a 17 year old (but actually has a bit of critical respect.)

http://www.amazon.com/A-Cold-Wind-In-August/dp/B009H0PHES

http://scaredshiftlessinshasta.blogspot.ca/2013/03/its-all-about-benjamins.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Cold_Wind_in_August

Colossus-Big C
Lucky ****s

I wish a teacher raped me when I was a kid

Lexington
http://i.imgur.com/BJOCxpG.gif

Nephthys
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Lucky ****s

I wish a teacher raped me when I was a kid

What if she wanted to peg you though?

Didn't think of that, did'ja?

Oneness
What if she wanted to peg you though?

Didn't think of that, did'ja?

eek!

laughing

Lexington
pegging..... good luck!

Colossus-Big C
I never met a girl who likes pegging

Nephthys
Thats not really the point.

If the older woman did like it, you wouldn't be in a position to refuse. As an adult, she could have easily coerced you into doing it. So even if you say yes, the fact is that you're not in a position to say no. That's why its called rape.

So while mostly it was a joke, it also serves to illustrate why its still a bad thing to happen to you.

Colossus-Big C
Do I still get to have sex with her after she peggs me?

Nephthys
No, your little boy butt was not built for such vigorous defiling and you are too sore to get it up.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bentley
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20131011.png

hmm

Makes sense.

I would say social intelligence and social development are the most important factors in determining whether or not a person can give informed consent in a sexual relationship.

Take a Social Intelligence Test from Harvard, here:

http://kgajos.eecs.harvard.edu/mite/

Lexington
Do I still get to have sex with her after she peggs me?

No, your little boy butt was not built for such vigorous defiling and you are too sore to get it up.

this thread is getting scary... what happens if two men begin dual pegging and an older woman walks in?

roughrider
I never met a girl who likes pegging

Very liberal minded girls have a fantasy of doing it to a guy. wink

Lord Lucien

http://kgajos.eecs.harvard.edu/mite/ Woot! 29! Higher than all y'all muthaf*ckas.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Woot! 29! Higher than all y'all muthaf*ckas.

Same score, wow.

Lord Lucien
Same score, wow. https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5801709568/h4E1F80B3/

Bardock42
Woot! 29! Higher than all y'all muthaf*ckas. Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Same score, wow.

I take it the median is 100...

dadudemon
I take it the median is 100...

No, that's the average. The median is 160. They bring the average down quite a bit.

roughrider
On the plus side, this mother of two from Idaho does list herself as single on her Facebook page, so there's no cheating on hubby with these 15 year olds. big grin

(And maybe there's little to do in Idaho.)

http://www.yourjewishnews.com/2013/04/w6917.html

Stealth Moose
No, that's the average. The median is 160. They bring the average down quite a bit.

It's like 35-36 points total, haturs.

dadudemon
It's like 35-36 points total, haturs.

I got 33 out of 36. Are you Jelly?

I must be a social intelligence god. TO THE WHITE HHHOOOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Stealth Moose
It doesn't count if you took it multiple times, bro.

Adam_PoE
Thank you for participating!

Your score on this test was 30 out of 36.

The average result for adult population is 26 out of 36.

Tzeentch
Your score on this test was 28 out of 36.

The average result for adult population is 26 out of 36.

**** that test though. I couldn't see the pupils on a lot of those images, which throws me off.

Stealth Moose
Plus there's elements of cultural bias.

NemeBro
I got 33 out of 36 No you didn't.

Bardock42
I got 38, they gave me extra points cause I categorized one correctly that they messed up.

Omega Vision
I got 27.

dadudemon
No you didn't.

Your jealousy is noted. smile

It doesn't count if you took it multiple times, bro.

Took it once. big grin

After a while, I was beginning to think the test was actually testing whether or not the participant was rating the more attractive faces in a more favorable manner, rather than testing for the ability to detect social intelligence.

Plus there's elements of cultural bias.

It is geared to US participants, imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
hmm

Makes sense.

I would say social intelligence and social development are the most important factors in determining whether or not a person can give informed consent in a sexual relationship.

http://kgajos.eecs.harvard.edu/mite/

Got 30 on my first try.

http://s27.postimg.org/awoytlfe7/Untitled.jpg

Hmmm, thought I'd do better. Interesting test but it was somewhat difficult to see pupils in some images.

lil bitchiness
No

I love you so much right now, I wanna do bad things to you. love

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I love you so much right now, I wanna do bad things to you. love

Oh my, you are making me blush. I like you too!!

roughrider
This woman gave sex to two teenagers in exchange for vandalism! roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9081655/Mother-had-sex-with-underage-boys-as-reward-for-vandalising-rivals-car.html

Lexington
vandalism. I guess that works

roughrider
Latest case: 31 year old female teacher, 13 year old boy student.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/21/elizabeth-marie-moss-teacher-sex_n_4832671.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Lord Lucien
Nice.

SamZED
*sob* I asked her to stop but she just kept on blowing... never felt so violated in my entire life, still wake up screaming every night lol

roughrider
And the hits keep on coming.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/24/drama-teacher-kelly-burgess_n_4847439.html

Lord Lucien
And the hits keep on coming.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/24/drama-teacher-kelly-burgess_n_4847439.html Double nice. She's that porn star kind of hot.

NemeBro
I wish I could molest 13 year old girls and be sympathized with.

Lord Lucien
And feminists say that men have all the power. Bullshit we do. Where's our underage honeys?

NemeBro
Right?

Doesn't it just make you want to slowly grind their nipples away with a cheese grater while you force a rat into their vagoo?

roughrider
Uh...no? no expression

NemeBro
Really? Weird.

Bentley

Yes, this kind of thing shouldn't be reserved to holy men.

BackFire

It's challenging, but doable.

SamZED
Right?

Doesn't it just make you want to slowly grind their nipples away with a cheese grater while you force a rat into their vagoo? that's EXACTLY what I've been thinking.

Jokes aside, I don't think that some 20 year old girl deserves to spend years in prison for givving her "victim" something to brag about for the rest of his life.

NemeBro
Originally posted by SamZED

Jokes aside, I don't think that some 20 year old girl deserves to spend years in prison for givving her "victim" something to brag about for the rest of his life. But a 20 year old man does? mmm

Bentley
But a 20 year old man does? mmm

I'd argue that if he just give the girl oral sex it's unfair.

You see NemeBro, penises are evil.

Lord Lucien
Right?

Doesn't it just make you want to slowly grind their nipples away with a cheese grater while you force a rat into their vagoo? And then run naked through the streets after drinking several large McDonalds milkshakes?

Originally posted by Bentley
I'd argue that if he just give the girl oral sex it's unfair.

You see NemeBro, penises are evil. F-dOGsjRjh8

SamZED
But a 20 year old man does? mmm Yes, huge difference. When guy does it he's taking an advantage of the girl, when a girl does it she's doing the boy a favor. Even if she's taking advantage.

Tzeentch
Why?

SamZED
See the edit.

Shakyamunison
Yes, huge difference. When guy does it he's taking an advantage of the girl, when a girl does it she's doing the boy a favor. Even if she's taking advantage.

That's a double standard.

SamZED
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
That's a double standard. Yeah and a sexist statement etc etc. Still true.

NemeBro
Yes, huge difference. When guy does it he's taking an advantage of the girl, when a girl does it she's doing the boy a favor. Even if she's taking advantage. Ah, so what you're saying is you're a moron.

I agree. thumb up

SamZED
Ah, so what you're saying is you're a moron.

I agree. thumb up
I get you're upset that I don't share your idea that banging little girls is a great thing, but don't take it out on me.

Also reported for being a dick.

Lord Lucien
Yes, huge difference. When guy does it he's taking an advantage of the girl, when a girl does it she's doing the boy a favor. Even if she's taking advantage. I actually agree with this, mostly. I'm sure there are some boys who don't react positively toward it, and I'm sure there are some girls who do. But ethics and law aside, most sexually-capable males being propositioned by an attractive (not-always so) female, will delight in it. Doubtless many of these cases will involve emotional domination on the adult's part, so harm can certainly exist... but of those that don't, I don't see it as such a severe issue as it's often portrayed.

Doesn't mean "don't prosecute" though. Giving no legal reprimand when the woman is caught is a horrible precedent to set.

NemeBro
I get you're upset that I don't share your idea that banging little girls is a great thing, but don't take it out on me.

Also reported for being a dick. You outwardly support banging little boys, then accuse me of being a pedo? That's a rather interesting train of thought.

Robtard
Yes, huge difference. When guy does it he's taking an advantage of the girl, when a girl does it she's doing the boy a favor. Even if she's taking advantage.

I hope this is sarcasm and not how you actually feel towards male children being molested by female adults.

Tzeentch
He's Russian.

Robtard
He's Russian.

Ah.

Stealth Moose
Da.

Nephthys
In Mother Russia, child molest you!

Omega Vision
I actually agree with this, mostly. I'm sure there are some boys who don't react positively toward it, and I'm sure there are some girls who do. But ethics and law aside, most sexually-capable males being propositioned by an attractive (not-always so) female, will delight in it. Doubtless many of these cases will involve emotional domination on the adult's part, so harm can certainly exist... but of those that don't, I don't see it as such a severe issue as it's often portrayed.

Doesn't mean "don't prosecute" though. Giving no legal reprimand when the woman is caught is a horrible precedent to set.
Even if we agree that there are cases where an adult sexually propositioning a minor doesn't result in anything bad, I see no reason for a gendered double-standard.

Bentley
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Even if we agree that there are cases where an adult sexually propositioning a minor doesn't result in anything bad, I see no reason for a gendered double-standard.

It all comes down to penis. Penis is so powerful it must be a crime.

Shakyamunison
In Mother Russia, child molest you!

laughing out loud

SamZED
You outwardly support banging little boys, then accuse me of being a pedo? That's a rather interesting train of thought. Right, wonder what tipped me off...

roll eyes (sarcastic)
I don't "support" banging boys. Or men for that matter. Not my thing. I'm just pointing out the obvious difference between boys and girls having a sexual experience with an adult. It's simple really.
It happens to a little girl, in most cases it's going to be an emotional trauma she'll carry throughout her entire life.
It happens to a boy, in most cases he'll be freaked out at first but it will end being the most exciting thing that's ever happened to him in his entire life and he'll be bragging about it to his friends decades later even. The fact that you're brainwashed into thinking that the same kind of logic has to be applied for both genders (because God forbid someone accuses you of being sexist!) doesn't make what I said any less true.

SamZED
Originally posted by Robtard
I hope this is sarcasm and not how you actually feel towards male children being molested by female adults. Depends on the age obviously and experience. That said, a 14 year old straight male that received a bj from an older girl does not fall under the "poor emotionally traumatized victim" category in my opinion. Doubt I'm alone in this.

Robtard
Depends on the age obviously and experience. That said, a 14 year old straight male that received a bj from an older girl does not fall under the "poor emotionally traumatized victim" category in my opinion. Doubt I'm alone in this.

How's that any different to say a 14 year old female receiving oral from an older man? Especially considering females sexually mature faster than males.

What you're doing is trying to force a pedophilic/ephebophilic double-standard.

SamZED
How's that any different to say a 14 year old female receiving oral from an older man? Especially considering females mature sexually faster than males.

What you're doing is trying to force a pedophilic double-standard.
How is it different? So am I supposed to pretend (just so no one could accuse me of being sexist) that it's the same kind of experience for both genders? Can't think of many girls who'd brag about receiving an oral from an adult male at the age of 14. Can you? Yet, Personally know men who are proud of it happening to them at the age of 13-14. Let me ask you something, do you honestly believe that it's going to be the same kind of experience for a boy and a girl in a long run?

Robtard
How is it different? So am I supposed to pretend (just so no one could accuse me of being sexist) that it's the same kind of experience for both genders? Can't think of many girls who'd brag about receiving an oral from an adult male at the age of 14. Can you? Yet, Personally know men who are proud of it happening to them at the age of 13-14.

Let me ask you something, do you honestly believe that it's going to be the same kind of experience for a boy and a girl in a long run?

It's not, is what I am saying. A male child being molested is no different than a female child being molested. That IS my point.

You're basing your claims on "14 year old boys bragging". That's ridiculous.

The potential for trauma is there, be it a boy or girl; why having this double-standard of yours is clownish.

Shakyamunison
How is it different? So am I supposed to pretend (just so no one could accuse me of being sexist) that it's the same kind of experience for both genders? Can't think of many girls who'd brag about receiving an oral from an adult male at the age of 14. Can you? Yet, Personally know men who are proud of it happening to them at the age of 13-14. Let me ask you something, do you honestly believe that it's going to be the same kind of experience for a boy and a girl in a long run?

What a perv.

Stealth Moose

P1. Some/most boys would brag, rendering the act not emotionally harmful.
P2. Some/most/all girls would not brag, indicating the reverse.
P3. No other possibilities considered.
Therefore, it's okay for boys but not girls.

"Logic".

Shakyamunison
What about a 300 lbs, 50 year old woman making a 14 year old boy give her a rim job. Is that something to brag about?

Robtard
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What about a 300 lbs, 50 year old woman making a 14 year old boy give her a rim job. Is that something to brag about?

This happened to you, didn't it? Sorry, man sad

Shakyamunison
This happened to you, didn't it? Sorry, man sad

I wish! I could have bragged to everyone in school about that. sick

Bardock42
It's not, is what I am saying. A male child being molested is no different than a female child being molested. That IS my point.

The potential for trauma is there, be it a boy or girl; why having this double-standard of yours is clownish.

You are my hero, Rob.

SamZED

The potential for trauma is there, be it a boy or girl; why having this double-standard of yours is clownish. ...because the same kind of logic must be applied for both genders otherwise you're sexist... Right, fine, whatever. Bragging is not the point, simply shows that boys have a different take on the whole thing. If it's a psychological trauma why brag? Would you brag about being a rape victim? Say what you like, there's a much bigger chance that a boy would enjoy and even be proud of the experience than a girl and nothing I've seen in life or media suggests otherwise. The difference between how this kind of experience effects both genders is clearly there even if you choose not to see it.

SamZED
P1. Some/most boys would brag, rendering the act not emotionally harmful.
P2. Some/most/all girls would not brag, indicating the reverse.
P3. No other possibilities considered.
Therefore, it's okay for boys but not girls.

"Logic". Don't dumb down my post. Again, bragging is not the point, simply illustrates that for most boys it's a different experience than it is for most girls which was my point.

And just for lols:

http://youtu.be/-ZCektn32w8

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>