Black Panther vs. The Creeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

namorsubby
If this is dcnu panther loses.

DarkSaint85
Creeper wins.

zopzop
Creeper, any version, wins.

Vanguard
Is this King of the Dead Panther?

IF so I take Panther. Subby is a notorious Panther hater, you can't take any thread involving Panther with him commenting seriously.

And the other are probably just disrespecting Panthers upgrade.

Angel Watching
That creepy Creeper wins

namorsubby
Everyone has went with creeper but I'm a panther hater? Do you even know what post flashpoint creepers powers are?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Vanguard

IF so I take Panther. Subby is a notorious Panther hater, you can't take any thread involving Panther with him commenting seriously.

How is Panther is beating a spirit?

Vanguard
Originally posted by Golgo13
How is Panther is beating a spirit?

Sorry I'm a little uninformed about Creeper cuz he's a loser. He should really lose based on that alone.

Vanguard
Originally posted by namorsubby
Everyone has went with creeper but I'm a panther hater? Do you even know what post flashpoint creepers powers are?

I addressed that above. And the hate you have for Panther is strong. He could be fighting Squirrel Girl and you'd find a way for him to lose.

Golgo13
Yeah, no way BP can beat Creeper here.

namorsubby
I addressed that above. And the hate you have for Panther is strong. He could be fighting Squirrel Girl and you'd find a way for him to lose. Because I say someone losses in a match doesn't mean I hate fictional characters. Captain America? one of my top five favorite marvel characters....just way too wanked here. Panther? Also one of my favorite marvel characters...doesn't mean I think he wins any match hes in based on that alone. Fanboys do not understand this concept.

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yeah, no way BP can beat Creeper here PERIOD.
thumb up

DarkSaint85
Zopzop and I have spoken. It should be self-evident, really.

DarkSaint85

Have you got feats actually showing him using the strength of all the previous Panthers combined, then?

All the wisdom etc?

And then after that, have you actually seen what Creeper can do?

Once you have all these facts, then you may come back into this thread and apologise for your hasty conclusions.

I addressed that above. And the hate you have for Panther is strong. He could be fighting Squirrel Girl and you'd find a way for him to lose.

Really REALLY bad example to use.....

beatboks

It's not disrepecting Panther. No matter the upgrade he has no way to take Creeper down. Pre 52 Creeper was torn apart completely by a pack of Hyena and simply regenerated as if nothing happened. He was at ground zero of a nuclear explosion where a force field was all that saved the Outsiders and it didn't faze him. All this is without his sonic cry that disables hundreds.

As I understand it, post FP has been upgraded even further.

DarkSaint85
New Creeper can also generate tornadoes in addition to possessing people:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/JusticeLeagueDark2011--FeaturingCreeper231-019_zps98a579fc.jpg

Vanguard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Have you got feats actually showing him using the strength of all the previous Panthers combined, then?

All the wisdom etc?

And then after that, have you actually seen what Creeper can do?

Once you have all these facts, then you may come back into this thread and apologise for your hasty conclusions.

Really REALLY bad example to use.....

Nope. But it's been declared on panel that he has the strength and wisdom of all the previous panthers.

I already said I'm not schooled on Creeper.

Squirrel Girl is a badass now?

Vanguard
Originally posted by beatboks
It's not disrepecting Panther. No matter the upgrade he has no way to take Creeper down. Pre 52 Creeper was torn apart completely by a pack of Hyena and simply regenerated as if nothing happened. He was at ground zero of a nuclear explosion where a force field was all that saved the Outsiders and it didn't faze him. All this is without his sonic cry that disables hundreds.

As I understand it, post FP has been upgraded even further.

Kind of impressive. I still think he's a loser though.

Supermex
Just wondering, who has Creeper fought and beaten on panel?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Supermex
Just wondering, who has Creeper fought and beaten on panel?

I think he's taken it to Batman and soloed Masters of Disasters or whatever that meta team was called. He's pretty stacked when you consider the laughing power.

maxivitopowe
Nope. But it's been declared on panel that he has the strength and wisdom of all the previous panthers.

I already said I'm not schooled on Creeper.

Squirrel Girl is a badass now?

She beat Thanos and Doom

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
She beat Thanos and Doom

She's also beaten MODOK, Deadpool, The Mandarin, Terrax, Korvac and Wolverine IIRC.

zopzop
She's also beaten ......Terrax, Korvac .........
This can't be right, can it? confused

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by zopzop
This can't be right, can it? confused

Off-panel, and mentioned by GLA:

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p388/proteus_lives/Scan11944.jpg

I guess there are some things you really can't show....

zopzop
Off-panel, and mentioned by GLA:

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p388/proteus_lives/Scan11944.jpg

I guess there are some things you really can't show....
So she took down Thanos, Korvac, and Ego the Living Planet?

Phuck Marvel. thumb down

I hope DC buries their ass.

DarkSaint85

Phuck Marvel. thumb down

I hope DC buries their ass.

Lol.

On the one hand, its a humorous comic. On the other, Squirrel Girl is a 'serious' (that is to say she takes place in canon comics) character, and we must remember its all fiction.

So yeah, you could argue this was all noncanon, but her record speaks for itself.

Which returns me to the point that choosing Squirrel Girl was a really bad example to use.

SamZED

Phuck Marvel. thumb down

I hope DC buries their ass. They could try but SG will pwn Mxy then force feeds his nuts to Spectre.

zopzop
Originally posted by SamZED
They could try but SG will pwn Mxy then force feeds his nuts to Spectre.
Nah, SG can stay in Marvel with fellow loser Spider-Man.

SamZED
Nah, SG can stay in Marvel with fellow loser Spider-Man. Too far man.. too far... sad

Now prepare for my vengance! You ready?

The Creeper was never any good outside of Batman TAS.

zopzop
Originally posted by SamZED
Too far man.. too far... sad

Now prepare for my vengance! You ready?

The Creeper was never any good outside of Batman TAS.
wounded1

maxivitopowe
Nah, SG can stay in Marvel with fellow loser Spider-Man.

Hey there was no need to bring Spidey into this
Ditto @Sam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.