KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther vs. The Creeper

Black Panther vs. The Creeper
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Black Panther vs. The Creeper

Who wins?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 05:53 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

If this is dcnu panther loses.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 06:04 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Creeper wins.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 07:29 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Creeper, any version, wins.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 08:33 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Is this King of the Dead Panther?

IF so I take Panther. Subby is a notorious Panther hater, you can't take any thread involving Panther with him commenting seriously.

And the other are probably just disrespecting Panthers upgrade.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 04:41 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angel Watching
Peaceful....until...!

That creepy Creeper wins

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 04:45 AM
Angel Watching is currently offline Click here to Send Angel Watching a Private Message Find more posts by Angel Watching Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Everyone has went with creeper but I'm a panther hater? Do you even know what post flashpoint creepers powers are?

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 05:01 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vanguard

IF so I take Panther. Subby is a notorious Panther hater, you can't take any thread involving Panther with him commenting seriously.

How is Panther is beating a spirit?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 05:04 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by Golgo13
How is Panther is beating a spirit?

Sorry I'm a little uninformed about Creeper cuz he's a loser. He should really lose based on that alone.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 05:10 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by namorsubby
Everyone has went with creeper but I'm a panther hater? Do you even know what post flashpoint creepers powers are?

I addressed that above. And the hate you have for Panther is strong. He could be fighting Squirrel Girl and you'd find a way for him to lose.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 05:12 AM
Senor Cage

Yeah, no way BP can beat Creeper here.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 05:13 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

I addressed that above. And the hate you have for Panther is strong. He could be fighting Squirrel Girl and you'd find a way for him to lose.
Because I say someone losses in a match doesn't mean I hate fictional characters. Captain America? one of my top five favorite marvel characters....just way too wanked here. Panther? Also one of my favorite marvel characters...doesn't mean I think he wins any match hes in based on that alone. Fanboys do not understand this concept.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 05:33 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Golgo13
Yeah, no way BP can beat Creeper here PERIOD.

thumb up

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 05:40 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Zopzop and I have spoken. It should be self-evident, really.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 09:17 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Have you got feats actually showing him using the strength of all the previous Panthers combined, then?

All the wisdom etc?

And then after that, have you actually seen what Creeper can do?

Once you have all these facts, then you may come back into this thread and apologise for your hasty conclusions.

Really REALLY bad example to use.....

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 10:32 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

It's not disrepecting Panther. No matter the upgrade he has no way to take Creeper down. Pre 52 Creeper was torn apart completely by a pack of Hyena and simply regenerated as if nothing happened. He was at ground zero of a nuclear explosion where a force field was all that saved the Outsiders and it didn't faze him. All this is without his sonic cry that disables hundreds.

As I understand it, post FP has been upgraded even further.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 10:55 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

New Creeper can also generate tornadoes in addition to possessing people:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 01:13 PM
Vanguard

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Have you got feats actually showing him using the strength of all the previous Panthers combined, then?

All the wisdom etc?

And then after that, have you actually seen what Creeper can do?

Once you have all these facts, then you may come back into this thread and apologise for your hasty conclusions.

Really REALLY bad example to use.....

Nope. But it's been declared on panel that he has the strength and wisdom of all the previous panthers.

I already said I'm not schooled on Creeper.

Squirrel Girl is a badass now?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 12:46 AM
Vanguard

Originally posted by beatboks
It's not disrepecting Panther. No matter the upgrade he has no way to take Creeper down. Pre 52 Creeper was torn apart completely by a pack of Hyena and simply regenerated as if nothing happened. He was at ground zero of a nuclear explosion where a force field was all that saved the Outsiders and it didn't faze him. All this is without his sonic cry that disables hundreds.

As I understand it, post FP has been upgraded even further.

Kind of impressive. I still think he's a loser though.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 12:47 AM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Just wondering, who has Creeper fought and beaten on panel?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 12:54 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote