Thanos, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight VS THE WORTHY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Thanos

Corvus Glaive

Proxima Midnight

VS

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110710232329/marveldatabase/images/0/0a/Marvel_the_worthy.jpg

leonidas
the only concern might be juggs. the other worthy die. not sure how the group would put juggs down, but i'm guessing thanos would find a way. the way thanos beat down thor and dealt with hulk, not to mention his manhandling of black bolt, reaffirmed that he is FAR above the level of even the highest heralds imo. based on his showing, i could see him taking on the worthy by himself. winning? not sure. giving them utter hell? absolutely.

Supermex
How easy did Thanos handle the final fight in Infinity 6?
Who all did he fight?

Was it just Hulk and Thor Vs Thanos?

basilisk
I think the numbers here might be a problem. That's a lot of exotic powers and a lot of hammers.

Kuurth alone might be too tough for anyone on team 1 to take down, I'm not even sure the spear would do much. Then there is Nul and the Absorbing Man. Sure, some of the others aren't all that, but they have numbers and another five hammers to deal with. Gargoyle's stone powers could conceivably take down one or two of Thanos' cronies.

I could see this coming down to Thanos and Kuurth left standing, or maybe Thanos vs Kururth and Nul or AM. Thanos vs Kuurth is one of those battles that I could see ending in stalemate where there are no outside factors.

Estacado
^
Thor held his own against Angrir and Nul.
Thanos smokes them.

zopzop
Originally posted by Estacado
^
An injured Thor held his own against Angrir and Nul.
Thanos smokes them.
Yup. Imagine if Thor was at 100%? He'd probably take out most of the Worthy by himself.

Thanos wins.

eaebiakuya
Agree. The only problem to Thanos team is Kuurth. I bet they will figure out how to beat/stop him.

celeyhyga17
Worthy hammers vs Thanos... Gud luck with that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Rei-Kai/thanos_stop_mjolnir.jpg

basilisk
I still think Kuurth is a big problem. He could almost certainly stalemate Thanos alone while the other seven take down the two lackeys with some losses. Nul or AM have a good chance of surviving that, the others don't matter.

Ultimately I just don't see Thanos being able to stop Kuurth without prep, artifacts, or non-standard gear. I think a Skyfather would be needed for that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.