Hulk vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
I got the idea for this from a thread started by Goku.

Hulk and Wolverine are both renowned for their healing factors. It is also widely known that those healing factors will result in greatly extended lifespans, assuming they are aren't killed. So, he is the question for debate.

Assuming that the two of them live to a ripe old age, which one will live the longest?

Stipulations: Both characters are retired and living a reclusive lifestyle, free from the dangers they faced in their super hero careers. Wolverine has retired to his native Canada, Hulk is one the planet that the Illuminati had originally tried to send him to.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Brockalizer

Hulk and Wolverine are both renowned for their healing factors. It is also widely known that those healing factors will result in greatly extended lifespans, assuming they are aren't killed. So, he is the question for debate.

Assuming that the two of them live to a ripe old age, which one will live the longest?

Stipulations: Both characters are retired and living a reclusive lifestyle, free from the dangers they faced in their super hero careers. Wolverine has retired to his native Canada, Hulk is one the planet that the Illuminati had originally tried to send him to. \

Wolverine wins

go read Old Man Logan.

Mshinu
Wolvie wins, at some time Hulk will get really really pissed off and blow himself up and die like hotm.

Logan on the other hand goes Al Bundy.
http://www.quienganaria.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/fat-wolverine-jean.jpg

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Kazenji
\

Wolverine wins

go read Old Man Logan. I have, you should read "Hulk: The End".

carver9
Both are immortal and I think you got this from Battle of Gods. The DBZ fighters didn't age whereas their wives was getting old.

StiltmanFTW
Cosmic fire > stupid bugs

Only thing stopping OM Logan from recovering from Dark Phoenix's incineration attack was Gaea.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Mshinu
Wolvie wins, at some time Hulk will get really really pissed off and blow himself up and die like hotm.

Logan on the other hand goes Al Bundy.
http://www.quienganaria.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/fat-wolverine-jean.jpg

Why is Wolverine using a tiny 60's looking CRT TV in the future? Logan's too cheap to get with the late 20th century and go HD?

Delta1938

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Delta1938
Why is Wolverine using a tiny 60's looking CRT TV in the future? Logan's too cheap to get with the late 20th century and go HD?

He just loves the classics, I guess. Nothing wrong with that, f*ck high-tech stick out tongue

Delta1938
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He just loves the classics, I guess. Nothing wrong with that, f*ck high-tech stick out tongue

So says someone on the Internet.....

StiltmanFTW
biscuits

Delta1938
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
biscuits

Yes, you closeted technolover you.

maxivitopowe
On that planet Hulk lived long enough for an entire species to evolve from rabbits to humanoids

janus77
Hulk.

Wolverine's adamantium will eventually rust.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk.

Wolverine's adamantium will eventually rust.

I don't think it works like t that...

Supra
Originally posted by Brockalizer

Stipulations: Both characters are retired and living a reclusive lifestyle, free from the dangers they faced in their super hero careers. Wolverine has retired to his native Canada, Hulk is one the planet that the Illuminati had originally tried to send him to.

I started the thread Goku vs Wolverine and yes SS4 Goku won.

Branlor Swift
Wolverine is already hundreds of years old. Hulk has maybe 20 to 30 years tops.

Supra
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Wolverine is already hundreds of years old. Hulk has maybe 20 to 30 years tops.

How does the gamma exposure affect Bruce's human side? Does he have regen and life extension as well?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.