KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs Wolverine

Hulk vs Wolverine
Started by: Brockalizer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Hulk vs Wolverine

I got the idea for this from a thread started by Goku.

Hulk and Wolverine are both renowned for their healing factors. It is also widely known that those healing factors will result in greatly extended lifespans, assuming they are aren't killed. So, he is the question for debate.

Assuming that the two of them live to a ripe old age, which one will live the longest?

Stipulations: Both characters are retired and living a reclusive lifestyle, free from the dangers they faced in their super hero careers. Wolverine has retired to his native Canada, Hulk is one the planet that the Illuminati had originally tried to send him to.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 06:15 AM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Re: Hulk vs Wolverine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Brockalizer

Hulk and Wolverine are both renowned for their healing factors. It is also widely known that those healing factors will result in greatly extended lifespans, assuming they are aren't killed. So, he is the question for debate.

Assuming that the two of them live to a ripe old age, which one will live the longest?

Stipulations: Both characters are retired and living a reclusive lifestyle, free from the dangers they faced in their super hero careers. Wolverine has retired to his native Canada, Hulk is one the planet that the Illuminati had originally tried to send him to.
\

Wolverine wins

go read Old Man Logan.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 06:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Wolvie wins, at some time Hulk will get really really pissed off and blow himself up and die like hotm.

Logan on the other hand goes Al Bundy.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 07:29 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Re: Re: Hulk vs Wolverine

Originally posted by Kazenji
\

Wolverine wins

go read Old Man Logan.
I have, you should read "Hulk: The End".

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 04:39 PM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Both are immortal and I think you got this from Battle of Gods. The DBZ fighters didn't age whereas their wives was getting old.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 04:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Cosmic fire > stupid bugs

Only thing stopping OM Logan from recovering from Dark Phoenix's incineration attack was Gaea.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 04:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Mshinu
Wolvie wins, at some time Hulk will get really really pissed off and blow himself up and die like hotm.

Logan on the other hand goes Al Bundy.
(please log in to view the image)

Why is Wolverine using a tiny 60's looking CRT TV in the future? Logan's too cheap to get with the late 20th century and go HD?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 04:47 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 04:48 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Delta1938
Why is Wolverine using a tiny 60's looking CRT TV in the future? Logan's too cheap to get with the late 20th century and go HD?

He just loves the classics, I guess. Nothing wrong with that, f*ck high-tech stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 04:55 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He just loves the classics, I guess. Nothing wrong with that, f*ck high-tech stick out tongue

So says someone on the Internet.....

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 04:56 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 05:02 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Yes, you closeted technolover you.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 05:04 PM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

On that planet Hulk lived long enough for an entire species to evolve from rabbits to humanoids

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 06:03 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Hulk.

Wolverine's adamantium will eventually rust.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 08:05 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Originally posted by janus77
Hulk.

Wolverine's adamantium will eventually rust.

I don't think it works like t that...

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 10:13 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Hulk vs Wolverine

Originally posted by Brockalizer

I started the thread Goku vs Wolverine and yes SS4 Goku won.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 01:34 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Wolverine is already hundreds of years old. Hulk has maybe 20 to 30 years tops.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 01:47 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Wolverine is already hundreds of years old. Hulk has maybe 20 to 30 years tops.

How does the gamma exposure affect Bruce's human side? Does he have regen and life extension as well?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 02:06 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote