Wolverine/w Full use of speed force vs H/P Doomsday, Tutinax, & Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Wolverine has the skill and ability to use the speed force at full power can he beat these guys also using his adamantium healing factor and viciousness? He only has to stop H/P twice the others once and no bfr.

pym-ftw
Wolverine solidly.

golem370
He would very scary with the speed force.

LeonBuco666
Full power speed force? LOL.

Logan kills them all 10/10 while solving 10 rubiks cubes at the same time.

Sin I AM
hp stomps........adamantium is overrated

StiltmanFTW
Sin is hardcore, even the dildos made out of adamantium don't satisfy her anymore.

On a serious note, mastered speedforce would allow Logan more ways to kill than just clawing at DD.

DarkSaint85
Wolverine solidly.

Imagine his HF...now amped by the SF. That's just for starters.

How about the ability to steal all their kinetic energy by just looking at them?

Create SF constructs?

Create multiple speed avatars?

Become intangible and port rocks and stones inside them?

Lend them so much kinetic energy that they can never stop moving?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sin is hardcore, even the dildos made out of adamantium don't satisfy her anymore.

On a serious note, mastered speedforce would allow Logan more ways to kill than just clawing at DD.

stick out tongue

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wolverine solidly.

Imagine his HF...now amped by the SF. That's just for starters.

How about the ability to steal all their kinetic energy by just looking at them?

Create SF constructs?

Create multiple speed avatars?

Become intangible and port rocks and stones inside them?

Lend them so much kinetic energy that they can never stop moving?

are u going by what a forum user would do if he had access the the SF w/ wolverines powers... or are u going by how logan would ACTUALLY fight if given the power.

one is a wet dream the other stark reality. even with the sf logan wouldnt be imping with adamantium strikes. he'd be fast but not too fast for H/P to responfd too. and i find it highly unlikely he would be creating constructs and stealing speed. jus not his style besides we fight in character here

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
Wolverine has the skill and ability to use the speed force at full power.

Don't think someone read this part. Recap.

h1a8
Wolverine has the skill and ability to use the speed force at full power can he beat these guys also using his adamantium healing factor and viciousness? He only has to stop H/P twice the others once and no bfr.

Yes he can IMPed them ftw. Easy fight for him.

Opps, I didn't see that he has to stop HP twice. I'm not sure if he can stop him a second time as HP would be immune and or have a counter to Logan.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
stick out tongue

are u going by what a forum user would do if he had access the the SF w/ wolverines powers... or are u going by how logan would ACTUALLY fight if given the power.

one is a wet dream the other stark reality. even with the sf logan wouldnt be imping with adamantium strikes. he'd be fast but not too fast for H/P to responfd too. and i find it highly unlikely he would be creating constructs and stealing speed. jus not his style besides we fight in character here

I am going by how Wolverine would fight.

He can now think and strategise within picoseconds. He knows what his SF powers can do. You'd have to be someone on the level of Rhino to not be able to take full advantage of that......and even then, a second to us would be years to him. Scans, please, of Wolverine, in character, being handicapped by CIS? People less well-versed in the Speed Force (Wally, Impulse) have been able to do the things I described - how do you think a militarily trained killer like Wolverine, who's ALREADY FULLY versed in the SF and all that it can do, will perform?

Look for example how well he used his teleportation abilities in Enemy of the State. Your arguments is akin to Wolverine going dur, I can do all this, but I will stabby stabby.

Originally posted by h1a8
Yes he can IMPed them ftw. Easy fight for him.

Opps, I didn't see that he has to stop HP twice. I'm not sure if he can stop him a second time as HP would be immune and or have a counter to Logan.

1st time: IMP.
2nd time: steal his kinetic energy by simply looking at him.

h1a8

1st time: IMP.
2nd time: steal his kinetic energy by simply looking at him.

I can agree to this. But you never know, DD could come back completely immune to the speedforce. But this is unlikely.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by h1a8
I can agree to this. But you never know, DD could come back completely immune to the speedforce. But this is unlikely.

True.

But the 1st attack would be the same as a normal punch right?

Sin I AM
Your using a no limit fallacy. This isn't how things work. Its like saying give Spiderman the thors ability and he'd god blast from the get go. It would be out of character. Even for wolverine. Especially given how many times the imp has actually been used in comics

DarkSaint85
Your using a no limit fallacy. This isn't how things work. Its like saying give Spiderman the thors ability and he'd god blast from the get go. It would be out of character. Even for wolverine. Especially given how many times the imp has actually been used in comics

Wolverine has the skill and ability to use the speed force at full power

No limits means that he...well, has no limits.

I merely used the showings and abilities exhibited by the various Flash's, some of whom had less skill and ability with the Speed Force than what was given by the OP.

From the character ruling:

Wally has made Speed Force constructs.
He has IMP'd
He has healed at light speed.
He has become intangible and ported things inside something else.
Stolen speed just by looking at someone.

Bart has created speed force avatars
Also stolen speed just by looking at someone (an older Bart, however).

Wally has also, with Bart and Jay, stopped and strategised within picoseconds, looking at all the angles and formulating a strategy for winning. He has also out thought a Sun sized sentient supercomputer.

In character, Wolverine has shown that he has his cunning PLUS battle strategies and tactics. It was what Weapon X was created for, after all - to kill superheroes.

So you ally a tactical, battle hardened killer, with a supercomputer brain, and a full working knowledge of how to fully utilise his powers....and you say that in character, he will abandon all these powers, in favour of stabbing faster?

Sin I AM
No limits means that he...well, has no limits.

I merely used the showings and abilities exhibited by the various Flash's, some of whom had less skill and ability with the Speed Force than what was given by the OP.

From the character ruling:

Wally has made Speed Force constructs.
He has IMP'd
He has healed at light speed.
He has become intangible and ported things inside something else.
Stolen speed just by looking at someone.

Bart has created speed force avatars
Also stolen speed just by looking at someone (an older Bart, however).

Wally has also, with Bart and Jay, stopped and strategised within picoseconds, looking at all the angles and formulating a strategy for winning. He has also out thought a Sun sized sentient supercomputer.

In character, Wolverine has shown that he has his cunning PLUS battle strategies and tactics. It was what Weapon X was created for, after all - to kill superheroes.

So you ally a tactical, battle hardened killer, with a supercomputer brain, and a full working knowledge of how to fully utilise his powers....and you say that in character, he will abandon all these powers, in favour of stabbing faster?

Your reaching, cherry picking feats and creating a character that is neither wolverine or barry. Pls your arguing the exact opposite to what u just posted.

and yes, he would stab really fast...wolverine more often than not charges head first into a battle slashing and stabbing. and u wanna know why? because he knows his adamantium skeleton and plot based hf can handle it. Even though he's one of the best MAs in marvel. stop debating powersets

DarkSaint85
Well, no, I was using Wally and Bart, not Barry :-p

But you do raise a very good point. Unassailable, in fact.

You're telling me, Wolverine, KNOWING what he is capable of, and knowing what his abilities are, fights a certain way? Thus making the best use of his natural mutations and Weapon X derived skills/adamantium?

So in character, Wolverine makes the best use of his abilities? That's what you're saying?

Believe it or not, my amalgamated Wolverash is truer to the spirit of what Logan does than yours.

Your version of Logan, when given a teleportation pack, would use it to sharpen his claws or something.

DarkSaint85
In Enemy of the State, when he was given new abilities...he used them, sometimes mid battle. Forcefields, infra red lenses, teleportation devices, radio telepathy (or however he was communicating).....he's not just going to hack and stab when he knows he has other options.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3554435-1092108-wolverine_vol_3_22_page_17.jpg

http://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/wolverineff10.jpg

maxivitopowe
Wolverash sounds like a painful skin condition

carver9
His teleportation pack didn't work the way Sin is saying. It's not like it gave him nightcrawler abilities where he can consistently teleport during battle.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
His teleportation pack didn't work the way Sin is saying. It's not like it gave him nightcrawler abilities where he can consistently teleport during battle.

No...because it had limited abilities (as seen in the scan).

Didn't stop Logan from using it to the best of its ability, though.

carver9
No...because it had limited abilities (as seen in the scan).

Didn't stop Logan from using it to the best of its ability, though.

Exactly. When he teleported to save Fury from Gorgon, that was basically the last juice it had. It was drained. It had limitations, major limitations. Her/his (don't know what Sin is) argument is all over the place.

Sin I AM
What im saying is he won't utilize the sf the way ds is saying he will. More often than not he will hack/slash at superspeed as opposed to exotic uses of the force.

carver9
Don't understand why Wolverine can't simply cut their heads off. He is swinging the sharpest items in comics at them at LIGHT SPEED, why wouldn't it work? He has all of the time in the world. A second is like months to Flash. Also, what if Wolverine claws did not work. Do you honestly believe he is that retarded that he will continue to hack away at an object that isn't falling when he has numerous of other options to choose from. Rhino isnt that dumb.

DarkSaint85
What im saying is he won't utilize the sf the way ds is saying he will. More often than not he will hack/slash at superspeed as opposed to exotic uses of the force.

Then he doesn't need the full control of the SF. Might as well give him Jay Garrick's level of control.

Not to mention, I fail to see what anyone can do to damage him. His HF already enabled him to withstand multiple hits from a pissed off WWH, who was deliberately trying to damage him. He got brain damaged like a boxer, true, because it couldn't keep up with someone holding him and deliberately using him like a bag.

Healing at the speed of light (which is a passive power at least) will solve that. Not to mention none of these guys MO is to deliberately punch like WWH did.....they brawl. One punch, roar, punch again etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.