Amazing Spider-Man 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Now usually I don't take much notice of the adverts on KMC but I saw one a moment ago advertising Amazing Spider-Man #1 with the tag line Peter Parker returns, gave an April release date

Went on google and here's a link to a comic vine article about it

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/official-peter-parker-returns-april-2014-in-amazin/1100-147877/

Kazenji
You get ads on KMC?

steverules_2
Pretty sure if I'd said something like this in a thread you'd made you'd tell me I'd made a useless contribution to your thread...smile

Kazenji
I haven't made a useless contribution to your thread, I'm just surprised that you get ads

as for the Amazing Spider-Man #1, Yeah he's back...so much for Dan Slott saying Spider-Ock will be staying.

steverules_2
It kind of was though cause now the first reply in the thread is about me getting ads, but it's good cause I saw an ad for this so...came in handy

I'm glad they're bringing Parker back but it was always bound to happen, if not Slott then someone else woulda given us back Parker. I guess the next issue of Superior will be the last one but it'll be interesting to see how he gets his mind back. I'll be buying amazing spider-man 1 for sure smile

Bentley
What? I cannot believe they are getting rid of Otto, he's and will always be the ONLY SPIDER-MAN!

I won't buy any more Spider-man books until Otto comes back. Way to lose readers Marvel.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Bentley
What? I cannot believe they are getting rid of Otto, he's and will always be the ONLY SPIDER-MAN!

I won't buy any more Spider-man books until Otto comes back. Way to lose readers Marvel.

Yeah i know, They try something different and it worked now only to go to something previous just to appease some fans.

steverules_2
I was waiting for Parkers return, didn't think it'd be this soon but lets face it with the Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie coming out they were bound to have Parker return sometime before it comes out

Entity
YAY!

Still holding my boycott since OMD until they undo it but at least they have decided to bring back the original mind of my all time favorite childhood hero.

I do still miss him so. :/

steverules_2
And me, I won't lie I do miss Parker

Badabing
I knew about Parker's return for a few months. The clerk at my comic store has a fear of raptors. He spilled his guts...so I didn't have to! sneer

I'm glad Parker is returning. It's been well over a year with Octo-Spidey.

steverules_2
You're not a proper raptor uhuh

JayDaDon
A year of spidey-ok was plenty. Glad Pete's coming back.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Entity

Still holding my boycott since OMD until they undo it but at least they have decided to bring back the original mind of my all time favorite childhood hero.

Really?

you missed out on some decent stories after all of that.

steverules_2
I wasn't buying spidey when it was Ock, I really wanted Parker back cause spider-man is my favourite hero and if it's not him to me it's just not spider-man

Digi
Firefox + Adblock = Success

Also, **** Otto. I now hate him worse than I hate mutants.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Digi

I use Chrome, But still success for me too.

Bentley
Originally posted by Digi

Also, **** Otto. I now hate him worse than I hate mutants.

You have a Havok sig, so I guess you mean you love him?

steverules_2
Ads don't really bother me, especially since one told me Parker is coming back smile

Digi
Originally posted by Bentley
You have a Havok sig, so I guess you mean you love him?

He was a means to an end. Doesn't mean the mutant plague is any higher in my book.

crackers

steverules_2
Someones going on the 'banned' list

Kazenji
Adi Granov's variant cover

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=96189

Electro will be in the first story going by the description

okay then....he's in two places at the same time now.

steverules_2
No shock there then....get it...electro...shock stick out tongue

Kazenji
Yeah...lame.

steverules_2
Guess it has something in common with most of your posts sly

Kazenji
Nah...that attempted joke you tried out felt like a dad joke.

steverules_2
I could be a dad...you never know

Kazenji
Kinda makes sense since you fathered raptor bada.

steverules_2
Funny thing is I was gonna say that sly

Kazenji
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1.2 - ALEX ROSS

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/Comic%20Scans/Comic%20covers/ASMPO2014002_zps52e2ff19.jpg~original

steverules_2
Art for that looks pretty damn good

Badabing
Originally posted by steverules_2
I could be a dad...you never know Originally posted by Kazenji
Kinda makes sense since you fathered raptor bada. Originally posted by steverules_2
Funny thing is I was gonna say that sly Shut up with your lies koala breath mouth and wooden teeth face! sneer

steverules_2
Originally posted by Badabing
Shut up with your lies koala breath mouth and wooden teeth face! sneer

I made you, I have beautiful teeth that are real...yours are cloned uhuh

Digi

Parmaniac
Digi Nation

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131014001405/marveldatabase/images/1/1c/Superior_Spider-Man_Vol_1_27.NOW_Textless.jpg

Digi
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Digi Nation

Thanks for the cool image, and the support. It will not be forgotten when the true revolution begins.

fdog

SamZED
You mean when the Wolverine camp decides it is time to rise again and take back their former glory? We'll be ready.

Bentley
So how long before Otto is back?

SamZED
As Otto you mean? His body is still missing for some reason so maybe a year. Could be sooner if he's among alt reality Spider-men from the upcoming story.

Bentley
Yeah, I meant it as Otto, after spending so many issues in the character is ludicrous to thing they would off him just like that.

Darth Vicious
I wasn't happy at all with Spidey-Ock replacing Peter but I stuck with it and I'm glad I did. Superior Spider-Man was a fresh take on the character and Spidey-Ock was a lot of fun. I would have liked the run to last longer but all good things must come to an end eventually.

BlackZero30x
EDIT: The Amazing Spider-Man #1 gamestop poweruprewards varient cover looks really cool and is selling on ebay for $100+

steverules_2
So is Peter gonna be with Ms Marconi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.